Black & White 1080p (5 Viewers)

Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not take me to the list of recordings. So you can move from the recording list to the side menu, but not back again. - FIXED - Hotfix Here
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyWorldmapSearch DE
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of screen. I modified MyWorldmapSearch.xml, moved all the items for 300 pixels to the left to get keyboard fully on screen. MyWorldmapSearch.xml and screenshots are attached.
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
Replies
Views
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just have too many movies to have them all lumped together in one big list, it becomes very chaotic. The physical movie files are sorted in category-folders and I would like to have this folder view in Moving...
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just...
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HNBTecaj skinfile DE
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still, here it is :)
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is, instead of this type of this layout in the list view: Something like the MovingPictures plugin list layout: Its possible to do this? Thanks.
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Replies
Views
Mr. V
M
Here is a skin file for plugin named MyScoreCenter v1.1. If you have any issues let me know..
Here is a skin file for plugin named MyScoreCenter v1.1. If you have any issues let me know..
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy development, as are my skinfiles ;). Feel free to modify/update them (have a look at my todo list in the linked post, or come up with your own improvements ;)).
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
Replies
Views
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody knows how to change? thx a lot best regards bjoern :wtf:
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody...
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody...
Replies
Views
I've altered the blue2 skin .xmls making the my-usenet plugin in b&w1080p work! More info and download HERE . Screenshots:
I've altered the blue2 skin .xmls making the my-usenet plugin in b&w1080p work! More info and download HERE . Screenshots:
Replies
Views
Since MovingPictures 1.1.0 (as far as I remember) the popularity label is broken. Property #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.popularity does not exist anymore, you have to use #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.popularity.raw or #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.popularity.localized raw is just the number (e.g. 54678) while localized is...
Since MovingPictures 1.1.0 (as far as I remember) the popularity label is broken. Property...
Since MovingPictures 1.1.0 (as far as I remember) the popularity label is broken. Property...
Replies
Views
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better documentation system (wiki), SVN, changelogs, bug reports / enhancements requests tracking and overall better overview of the whole project. Please, whenever possible, post your bug reports / enhancements requests...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Christmas theme DE
Christmas theme for Black & White 1080 v1.3 Link to post
Replies
Views
Merry Christmas everyone! "Black & White 1080 Christmas Edition" is now available. Download Found a bug TV Series background fix:
Merry Christmas everyone! "Black & White 1080 Christmas Edition" is now available. Download Found a bug TV Series...
Merry Christmas everyone! "Black & White 1080 Christmas Edition" is now available. Download Found a bug TV Series...
Replies
Views
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can always check for newest downloads here: Google Code - Black & White 1080: Downloads Latest SVN test version you can download (from last week) at this moment is v1.1.r83. You will be able to post feedback...
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can...
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can...
Replies
Views
Just thank you very much.
Just thank you very much.
Hello! I just made B&W MP wallpaper.. You can use this for windows loading and other stuff you want :) full png available
Replies
Views
Would be nice indeed to see something like this in b&w skin. Same goes for mytvseries.... :)
Would be nice indeed to see something like this in b&w skin. Same goes for mytvseries.... :)
Hi aj1405 maybe you can update the skin file that it looks a little like the second image file i attached but then offcourse in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SysInfo skinfile DE
thanks man great work
thanks man great work
Here is SysInfo skin file..
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyTv-Shows Icons? DE
Originally logos are not displayed in this skin. I’ve included them in a new XML:
Originally logos are not displayed in this skin. I’ve included them in a new XML:
Hello im wondering if anyone has icons working for mytvshows? I tried to use the rules from aeon or indigo with all of the png...
Replies
Views
The video OSD gets its information from the video database. You can manually edit it via "MediaPortal Configuration" > "Videos" > "Video Database" There are also two plugin that you can use to organize you videos; Moving Pictures (Requires a internet connection for updates) and My Films (Converts a existing ANT video database)...
The video OSD gets its information from the video database. You can manually edit it via "MediaPortal Configuration" > "Videos"...
Hi, I am very new to this program so be kind. Loving the black & white 1080 theme skin. :) I have searched through the forums...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG very slow DE
Hi all! I have the same problem. As soon as I entered EPG and scroll down or up the whole system starts to stutter! Any Ideas?
Hi all! I have the same problem. As soon as I entered EPG and scroll down or up the whole system starts to stutter! Any Ideas?
Hi, love this Skin !! I'm running Media Portal 1.0 and B&W 1.1 My EPG Data is from TV Movie Clickfinder. Eveything works...
Replies
Views
#MovingPictures.SelectedMo..... is a error in the plugin Filters, settings... is not implemented yet. They should be working in the next version of Moving Pictures.
#MovingPictures.SelectedMo..... is a error in the plugin Filters, settings... is not implemented yet. They should be working in...
In moving pictures the play count and the user rating doesn't'work, it says #MovingPictures.SelectedMo..... And i can't go to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Beginner Help DE
you are referring to tv guide, right? if so, press menu (f9) and there you can choose and change the group..
you are referring to tv guide, right? if so, press menu (f9) and there you can choose and change the group..
I am sure that I am just missing something but how do you change from one tv group to another? i.e. from free to air to pay tv. i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Maxdome Plugin DE
i've added your enhancement request on google code list.. you can track it there: Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code
i've added your enhancement request on google code list.. you can track it there: Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Hi guys, is there someone who can make a skin for this plugin ...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the fix, works like a charm. You may also want to add the navigation fix to common.facade.pictures.xml and common.facade.music.xml or find a more common solution in one of your next releases. Fantastic skin!!!
Hi, thanks for the fix, works like a charm. You may also want to add the navigation fix to common.facade.pictures.xml and...
Download and replace files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Replies
Views
Download and replace existing files in the Black & White 1080 skin folder
Download and replace existing files in the Black & White 1080 skin folder
Replies
Views
I which screen/plugin do you have this problem?
I which screen/plugin do you have this problem?
Tried out your skin, but I found that the view "album" is not there (list is displayed). (When switching viewtypes, big icons...
Replies
Views
Hi there :) See post #20 and 21 here.
Hi there :) See post #20 and 21 here.
Is it possible to add a DVD shortcut on the homescreen (Basic Home)? I found how to add plugin's, but I didn't she an option for...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Try updating your skin to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-test-version-55137/
Hi :) Try updating your skin to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-test-version-55137/
Hi there, today i installed the above mentioned SVN Snapshot. Since then, i have the "outdated skin warning" everytime I start...
Replies
Views
Bump
Bump
In the next version I want to add some new menu graphics. By this I mean the menu icons and right side hover images. Today graphics...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 InfoService plugin DE
Version 1.3 supports the InfoService plugin
Version 1.3 supports the InfoService plugin
Is there maybe working xml for InfoService plugin? I saw in other thread that SilentExcept was working on it few months ago.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom