Black & White 1080p (14 Viewers)

Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not take me to the list of recordings. So you can move from the recording list to the side menu, but not back again. - FIXED - Hotfix Here
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Replies
Views
nice! Thanks! (they go also to Moiristo of course)...
nice! Thanks! (they go also to Moiristo of course)...
Concerning the TvGemist plugin. A part of it is not working (anymore). I get this error message. Tested OK using the BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bugs DE
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies. You cant change it when you are in IMDB. Still in Movies with layout list, when you switch view for shares to Geners, and than switch back it appears the size of the file instead of the lenght? This...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Replies
Views
To update the thread, I was able to confirm the exact same behavior with the BlueTwo skin. When MediaPortalDirs.xml is edited to point to a network share, it re-caches the skin when MP loads (taking an extreme amount of time) and when MP exits it clears the skin cache. I also tried placing the shared files (Database and Thumbs) on...
To update the thread, I was able to confirm the exact same behavior with the BlueTwo skin. When MediaPortalDirs.xml is edited to...
I am not sure if this is specifically a skin issue but it seems likely based on the symptoms. So, here is my issue. I followed...
Replies
Views
Thanks aj1405! I have added this info to Basic Home - MediaPortal Wiki
Thanks aj1405! I have added this info to Basic Home - MediaPortal Wiki
Change and remove items from Basichome The Basichome file is located here: ....\Skin\Black & White 1080\BasicHome.xml...
Replies
Views
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody knows how to change? thx a lot best regards bjoern :wtf:
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody...
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change Panel Size DE
Then you have to change every xml and controll. I think you're better off changing the font to a smaller one. Have a look at C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\references.xml There you'll find a button and a sortbutton controll. Try thanging the font to 12 for example: <control>...
Then you have to change every xml and controll. I think you're better off changing the font to a smaller one. Have a look at...
Hi, first of all thanks to this wonderful skin, it just looks awesome. I have one little complaint though. In the list views...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change zapOSD style DE
new ZAPOSD Hi AJ, thanks a lot AJ, like this much more than the white box! regards Dietmar:thx:
new ZAPOSD Hi AJ, thanks a lot AJ, like this much more than the white box! regards Dietmar:thx:
This is my first post in this subforum for B&W skin, first of all Aj: WOW thanks! This is how a media portal should look like...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Changelog / Issues DE
---
---
ISSUES Google Code - Black & White 1080 CHANGELOG 1.7 (Not released) - Updated to MediaPortal 1.2.0 - Added UV meters -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Christmas theme DE
Christmas theme for Black & White 1080 v1.3 Link to post
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Close button? DE
Hi, Thanks for your patience, I have very limitted skinning knowledge... :ooops: I couldn't find any common.shutdown.xml to replace... Where should it be? I must be missing something :S Regards!
Hi, Thanks for your patience, I have very limitted skinning knowledge... :ooops: I couldn't find any common.shutdown.xml to...
Hi, First things first: great skin!!! :thx: Now: am I the only one missing the "close MediaPortal", "shut down Windows" or...
Replies
Views
Download the attached XML and replace the one in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Replies
Views
Please create a new thread for each new plugin request.
Please create a new thread for each new plugin request.
v0.8 What plugins do you want to see supported? Already added to list: - For the Record - Showtimes - Netflix
Replies
Views
Netflix I would like to see the netflix plug-in supported since this has become my new favorite skin and i have to switch to monochrome to use the netflix plug-in thanks
Netflix I would like to see the netflix plug-in supported since this has become my new favorite skin and i have to switch to...
What plugins do you want to see supported next?
Replies
Views
Use the XML file that comes with B&W. When installing MPIs don't select B&W. The skin contains all the supported plugin skin files.
Use the XML file that comes with B&W. When installing MPIs don't select B&W. The skin contains all the supported plugin skin files.
Black & white themed skin for your 1080p display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Do you have the same problem with the BlueTwo skin?
Do you have the same problem with the BlueTwo skin?
Black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download: MediaPortal Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
I normaly have that disabled, because I dont like it, but good idea, will enable to be able to shutdown. Still, having it in the skin is nicer.. :thx:
I normaly have that disabled, because I dont like it, but good idea, will enable to be able to shutdown. Still, having it in the...
Black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Bump
Bump
In the next version I want to add some new menu graphics. By this I mean the menu icons and right side hover images. Today graphics...
Replies
Views
oke aj1405 thanks for the info :)
oke aj1405 thanks for the info :)
Hi aj1405 If been messing some around tonight with the new TV SERIES plugin *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build...
Replies
Views
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music media\animation\basichome_pictures media\animation\basichome_plugins media\animation\basichome_tv media\animation\basichome_videoes Feel free to post you own
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music...
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Display issues DE
hi, that fixed the display issue! unfortunately the font size now is bigger. but now i can play a little. thx man! changed now the font sizes in the file! everything is now fixed ...thx again.:thx: i love this skin!!!!
hi, that fixed the display issue! unfortunately the font size now is bigger. but now i can play a little. thx man! changed now...
Hi, i have the following problem: I most fields, tab headers, etc. the text is separated by the | (pipe) character (see also...
Replies
Views
Hi there :) See post #20 and 21 here.
Hi there :) See post #20 and 21 here.
Is it possible to add a DVD shortcut on the homescreen (Basic Home)? I found how to add plugin's, but I didn't she an option for...
Replies
Views
Me too, I have the issue but I am only using the DVB-T EPG
Me too, I have the issue but I am only using the DVB-T EPG
First of all: I love the Black & White 1080p skin :). Nice Basic Home, lots of plugins supported and it looks stunning. The only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG very slow DE
Hi all! I have the same problem. As soon as I entered EPG and scroll down or up the whole system starts to stutter! Any Ideas?
Hi all! I have the same problem. As soon as I entered EPG and scroll down or up the whole system starts to stutter! Any Ideas?
Hi, love this Skin !! I'm running Media Portal 1.0 and B&W 1.1 My EPG Data is from TV Movie Clickfinder. Eveything works...
Replies
Views
will try to include this.. thanks for the info!
will try to include this.. thanks for the info!
In MediaPortal 1.1.0 you can make use of the skin string.equals() function to display a border corresponding to the aspect ratio of...
Replies
Views
Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code click on revision and you'll see the list of modified files + changelog :) r19: r19 - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code click on revision and you'll see the list of modified files + changelog :) r19: r19 -...
aj1405 :thx: for the new SVN, but there is an error in it. There is an problem with the ESC-key to return into the main menu in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Extra Games Menu DE
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th posistion in BasicHome.xml Games in the Extra Game Menu Are : Clickmania Connect 4 Frustration Hexxagon Mastermind Minesweeper Music Trivia Simon Say Tetris Yahtzee
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th...
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th...
Replies
Views
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
To developers: is it possible to make the skin ready for the "SVN 01-23-2009 22-00" (facadeview in tvrecordings)? Thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi aj1405, Thanks for the reply! I thought as much but I thought it might be worth throwing out there just to see if there was any change. Anyhow, thanks for the update. I will sit tight and wait for future versions!
Hi aj1405, Thanks for the reply! I thought as much but I thought it might be worth throwing out there just to see if there was...
Hi aj1405, Great skin, I absolutely love it! v1.6 looks great in the new version of MediaPortal! As I recently upgraded to the...
Replies
Views
AW: Feature Request: Display the Time thanks :thx:
AW: Feature Request: Display the Time thanks :thx:
Hi there, first, thanks for your good work. this skin is awesome :) is it possible to display the time if you pause the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom