Black & White 1080p (11 Viewers)

Hmm.. Too bad the visible time isnt able to be linked to an image or something... I was hoping we would be able to create a lot of small images for each time slot... Nice suggestion AJ1405, Maybe something like this maybe? :D PS. now I read my first post back, I can see that it can be interpreted to be very negative and/or...
Hmm.. Too bad the visible time isnt able to be linked to an image or something... I was hoping we would be able to create a lot of...
aj1405, I realy like this skin. It looks very good. However, I am bugged by the TV-guide issue. It has to do with the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Gemist plugin DE
this link shows you the changes in the source: Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code and this shows you what can you expect in the latest SVN release (svn releases will be packed in download page each week): Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code you can get the files by browsing the source on google code site or use a svn...
this link shows you the changes in the source: Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code and this shows you what can you expect...
The TV Gemist plugin has been updated. The guys behind it released a new beta version with new functionalities. So, it would be...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that this is not a skin related problem. My setup is similar to Patrick-Mav's and Tgx's - MP 1.1.0.0 on 32-bit Win7 and VMR9 - same problems I see on Blue3wide and on Black Glass skins. Problem affects not only TopBar (invisible buttons) but also some other menus (missing backgrounds). With EVR enabled I can't watch...
I can confirm that this is not a skin related problem. My setup is similar to Patrick-Mav's and Tgx's - MP 1.1.0.0 on 32-bit Win7...
Hi there, right after starting MP, the b&w topbar works alright. But after having watched a video, the topbar is still...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Top of list button? DE
Not sure how to take a screenshot. I know '1' brings you to the top of the current list in StreamedMP skin. But I'm not sure if it's a skin feature or just an MP feature. '1' is not mapped to any keys for the filtering (remote filtering turned on in MP config). JS
Not sure how to take a screenshot. I know '1' brings you to the top of the current list in StreamedMP skin. But I'm not sure if...
Is there a button to return to the topmost entry in the movie list? In StreamedMP is was just push '1' on the remote. BW1080...
Replies
Views
Now playing: MyMusicPlayingNow.xml Overlay (bottom now playing bar): musicOverlay.xml Available music tags: MediaPortal1_Development/SkinArchitecture/current_file_tags - MediaPortal Manual Documentation
Now playing: MyMusicPlayingNow.xml Overlay (bottom now playing bar): musicOverlay.xml Available music tags...
Hi, Im new to this software and just started to learn about it. Skin is great, but I was wondering how can I change *.xml files to...
Replies
Views
I did notice that 2 mins ago i was about to change this thread, thanks for the answer :D :oops:
I did notice that 2 mins ago i was about to change this thread, thanks for the answer :D :oops:
texture, label and imagepath invisible for button 4 I succeeded with this with buttons that already have a label like "my alarm" i...
Replies
Views
@ aj1405 I totally owe you an apology. The register problem I was having is definitely something with my 32" Sharp Aquos or the ATI graphics being used with it. I installed Black & White on my main computer with a 22" HD display and it is perfect. Both are running at 1920 x 1080. If someone has an idea why it might be off...
@ aj1405 I totally owe you an apology. The register problem I was having is definitely something with my 32" Sharp Aquos or the...
I really admire this skin. It looks like someone put a great deal of work into it. I just started working on skins, so I'm not a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SysInfo skinfile DE
thanks man great work
thanks man great work
Here is SysInfo skin file..
Replies
Views
aj1405, saw your post in the other threat. Thanks for looking into this !! I am afraid the developer is not responding for quite some time though. Marcus
aj1405, saw your post in the other threat. Thanks for looking into this !! I am afraid the developer is not responding for quite...
Hi, I would like to use the MyOrganizer Plugin. But after installation ans configuration (MS Exchange Outlook) I get the...
Replies
Views
aj1405, thanks a lot ! Works great now ! Marcus
aj1405, thanks a lot ! Works great now ! Marcus
Hi, thanks for sharing this nice skin ! Although it is only a plugin for German users, is there a chance to support the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 suggestion DE
thank you very much, parts one and two are resolved good luck for part 3
thank you very much, parts one and two are resolved good luck for part 3
Hello, congratulation for your skin, I live in France and I noticed a few details from the video menu (see picture, arrows)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SubCentral DE
First of all: I really like this skin, great work! But coming to the point at hand: I see that the SubCentral plugin is unsupported, is there any way to get this to work on this skin? Thanks!
First of all: I really like this skin, great work! But coming to the point at hand: I see that the SubCentral plugin is...
First of all: I really like this skin, great work! But coming to the point at hand: I see that the SubCentral plugin is...
Replies
Views
Re : Sorting by lenhgt instade of name or date Thank's. I send my question from the crew. See you later...
Re : Sorting by lenhgt instade of name or date Thank's. I send my question from the crew. See you later...
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to create a sorting by lenght for my videos. It's to choose a video which...
Replies
Views
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in it this post). I want to move too the arrows which change the page (see the 2 group of arrows on the bottom of the image linked in it this post). Can you tell me where is these items, i which...
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in...
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in...
Replies
Views
hey, the same problem i have also. Still switching off if need with task manager :/ any ideas :wtf: ?
hey, the same problem i have also. Still switching off if need with task manager :/ any ideas :wtf: ?
I love that skin but I've some problems: -On my fresh MP installed, I can't get anymore the top bar. So I can't close MP. -If I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Some issues (1 Viewer) DE
well, you can get even newer version here: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn-history/r312/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml this had some massive rework done and will be included in next b&w 1080 release..
well, you can get even newer version here: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn-history/r312/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml this...
Hi, Great skin, but I have a couple of things to ask you how to fix: 1) with Online Videos plugin (0.14) I have a strange issue...
Replies
Views
Done ;)
Done ;)
I installed the newest B&W svn r41 skin and saw that, when I want to go to the bottom of a list I just have to click up on the RC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skinfile connect4 DE
Updated MyFrustration and MyYahtzee (new game).. Enjoy!
Updated MyFrustration and MyYahtzee (new game).. Enjoy!
Hi aj1405 Can you please make a skinfile.xml for this plugin connect 4 thanks in advance buddy
Replies
Views
I installed mediaportal 1.1.1 (insted of the old 1.1.0) and now its working fine. thanks
I installed mediaportal 1.1.1 (insted of the old 1.1.0) and now its working fine. thanks
Dear Sir/Madam, I Shaw your theme and it was very impressive. Very nice work. But I have a small Issue. When I select...
Replies
Views
OK! Never noticed the problem in AEON, that I used to use before I found this gem. But if you say so, I trust you, even if you are from Norway... :oops: Many :thx: for a great skin! /Karl-Åke
OK! Never noticed the problem in AEON, that I used to use before I found this gem. But if you say so, I trust you, even if you...
In previous skins I've used, when browsing through tv series or movies I've be able to use the up or down buttons on my remote to...
Replies
Views
I use this: channellist -> switch to group -> Guide Button
I use this: channellist -> switch to group -> Guide Button
What is the easiest way to change the channel group on the TV guide with the remote? I get the feeling I'm doing it the hard way...
Replies
Views
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be is very short. Also the recording (red dots) icons make the text difficult to read. When switching to series view the recordingnames labels are so small you can't read them anymore. I think a problem could...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
Replies
Views
Have a look at: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/weather-page-last-item-gets-again-overwritten-44461/
Have a look at: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/weather-page-last-item-gets-again-overwritten-44461/
i have a question regarding this, i've installed the RSS Ticker with Weather plugin, but on my basichome screen, all i'm seeing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RSS on Basichome DE
Thank you! 2 minute service hehe :thx: I'll try this one also tonight!
Thank you! 2 minute service hehe :thx: I'll try this one also tonight!
Hi, I was trying to remove the black picture before the rss feed in the top of my screen. However, my modifications don't seem...
Replies
Views
Mea maxima culpa.... .....it was the EVR Video Renderer causing these issues... Maybe it helps someone facing this behaviour some day. Sorry. B71
Mea maxima culpa.... .....it was the EVR Video Renderer causing these issues... Maybe it helps someone facing this behaviour...
Dear AJ, I am quite often experiencing longer response (6-10 seconds) times with the skin up to a "Mediaportal does not respond"...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. I think this problem is related to: 0001550: VirtualKeyboard does not work with some skins - MediaPortal Bugtracker Might have something to do with the fact that B&W is a 1080 skin?
I have the same problem. I think this problem is related to: 0001550: VirtualKeyboard does not work with some skins -...
hi, i'm using black&white mainly because it's built with mouse operation in mind. Since i'm using a touchscreen to control...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I search and don't find myself.
Thanks, I search and don't find myself.
Hi, is it possible to remove the bottom of screen during pause ? When I make a pause to see a picture I don't care about the movie...
Replies
Views
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
i just had a quick qestion to some one a little more skilled at skin editing than i am, the red line in the porgram guide that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RadioTime DE
Media/Episode info s added in the latest B&W v1.0
Media/Episode info s added in the latest B&W v1.0
Hi, First, tnx alot for a great skin. Just started to use MediaPortal. And by far B&W is the best skin so long.. But i have...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Progressbar time DE
What do you want displayed?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom