Black & White 1080p (8 Viewers)

...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\[skin name]\ ie: c:\Programfiler\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide
...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\[skin name]\ ie: c:\Programfiler\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide
Replace references.xml with the one corresponding to your MediaPortal version: Before RC3 SVN 31.10.2008 RC3 SVN 31.10.2008...
Replies
Views
Just thank you very much.
Just thank you very much.
Hello! I just made B&W MP wallpaper.. You can use this for windows loading and other stuff you want :) full png available
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RadioTime DE
Media/Episode info s added in the latest B&W v1.0
Media/Episode info s added in the latest B&W v1.0
Hi, First, tnx alot for a great skin. Just started to use MediaPortal. And by far B&W is the best skin so long.. But i have...
Replies
Views
Re : videoFullScreen.xml OSD transparency Thank's a lot!!! Good job. Bye.
Re : videoFullScreen.xml OSD transparency Thank's a lot!!! Good job. Bye.
Hello, Currently I am using B&W 1.6, but I want to have media info displayed when I pause/forward/rewind/step in video as it was...
Replies
Views
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better documentation system (wiki), SVN, changelogs, bug reports / enhancements requests tracking and overall better overview of the whole project. Please, whenever possible, post your bug reports / enhancements requests...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Close button? DE
Hi, Thanks for your patience, I have very limitted skinning knowledge... :ooops: I couldn't find any common.shutdown.xml to replace... Where should it be? I must be missing something :S Regards!
Hi, Thanks for your patience, I have very limitted skinning knowledge... :ooops: I couldn't find any common.shutdown.xml to...
Hi, First things first: great skin!!! :thx: Now: am I the only one missing the "close MediaPortal", "shut down Windows" or...
Replies
Views
Download and replace existing files in the Black & White 1080 skin folder
Download and replace existing files in the Black & White 1080 skin folder
Replies
Views
B&W will primary support plugins in the “Popular Plugins” section.
B&W will primary support plugins in the “Popular Plugins” section.
Black & White 1080 v1.5 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifications DE
Christmas Requirements: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Description: Christmas theme
Christmas Requirements: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Description: Christmas theme
Here you’ll find modification for Black & White 1080. Please read the requirements, description and instructions (if any)...
Replies
Views
nice! Thanks! (they go also to Moiristo of course)...
nice! Thanks! (they go also to Moiristo of course)...
Concerning the TvGemist plugin. A part of it is not working (anymore). I get this error message. Tested OK using the BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
The attached hover only works in basichome. In home it uses "hover_my videos.png", which are hardcoded in the plugin.
The attached hover only works in basichome. In home it uses "hover_my videos.png", which are hardcoded in the plugin.
Could we get skin support or the arcsoft blu-ray / hd dvd player plugin? found here...
Replies
Views
@ aj1405 I totally owe you an apology. The register problem I was having is definitely something with my 32" Sharp Aquos or the ATI graphics being used with it. I installed Black & White on my main computer with a 22" HD display and it is perfect. Both are running at 1920 x 1080. If someone has an idea why it might be off...
@ aj1405 I totally owe you an apology. The register problem I was having is definitely something with my 32" Sharp Aquos or the...
I really admire this skin. It looks like someone put a great deal of work into it. I just started working on skins, so I'm not a...
Replies
Views
Please create a new thread for each new plugin request.
Please create a new thread for each new plugin request.
v0.8 What plugins do you want to see supported? Already added to list: - For the Record - Showtimes - Netflix
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD starter plugin DE
I just found it out by myself while testing the StreamedMP Configuration Tool, thx anyway. :thx:
I just found it out by myself while testing the StreamedMP Configuration Tool, thx anyway. :thx:
I've installed the HD starter plugin. Great plugin! Now I want the plugin visual in my home screen (with the icons). My current...
Replies
Views
Just for completeness sake, hjbaard's problem was caused by missing blue3 skin. MP needs the default blue3 skin for some internal checks and it should not be deleted. Anyone else here with this problem remaining?
Just for completeness sake, hjbaard's problem was caused by missing blue3 skin. MP needs the default blue3 skin for some internal...
Hi, I am really happy with the Skin. Unfortunately, I messed something up during the different updates of MP and B&W...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube DE
The correct location to save the xml in the first post is: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080 You also need to install the youtube plugin files: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/myyoutube-45858/
The correct location to save the xml in the first post is: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080...
Replies
Views
I shall like really having this basichome. Anybody has the file xlm?
I shall like really having this basichome. Anybody has the file xlm?
The current layout of the menu was too busy or my usage, so I decided to trim it down to just: -My TVSeries -Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skinfile connect4 DE
Updated MyFrustration and MyYahtzee (new game).. Enjoy!
Updated MyFrustration and MyYahtzee (new game).. Enjoy!
Hi aj1405 Can you please make a skinfile.xml for this plugin connect 4 thanks in advance buddy
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube.fm DE
thanks man keep up the good work
thanks man keep up the good work
XML files for YouTube.fm
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No basic home??? DE
You have to give me a a couple of days, 'cause I'm not home until Tuesday.
You have to give me a a couple of days, 'cause I'm not home until Tuesday.
Is there a way to NOT have the basic home screen EVER come up? I am not a basic home fan and get really frustrated when I...
Replies
Views
Has anyone modded their xml file to give them 5x3 rows for the new 1.4 releaese? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Has anyone modded their xml file to give them 5x3 rows for the new 1.4 releaese? If so, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Hi All, I'm aware that there is a MOD to change the TV Series to 5x3 rows using the old simple format. But I really like the new...
Replies
Views
sry... fixed... my fault
sry... fixed... my fault
Hi all I created a mod for B and W 1080 Basichome Screen with the new plugin Drive Free Space Plugin released by SilentExcept...
Replies
Views
Moved. Thanks. But still I'm not sure if it's MP bug or MPTVSeries plugin, because internal "Videos" works fine. No matter. Now it's in 3 places so I hope someone will notice my problem. :D
Moved. Thanks. But still I'm not sure if it's MP bug or MPTVSeries plugin, because internal "Videos" works fine. No matter. Now...
Hi All, Feels like its been ages since i had time to sort my PC out with MP. Anyway my HDD went about 6 months ago, the only...
Replies
Views
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody knows how to change? thx a lot best regards bjoern :wtf:
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody...
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody...
Replies
Views
I can confirm that this is not a skin related problem. My setup is similar to Patrick-Mav's and Tgx's - MP 1.1.0.0 on 32-bit Win7 and VMR9 - same problems I see on Blue3wide and on Black Glass skins. Problem affects not only TopBar (invisible buttons) but also some other menus (missing backgrounds). With EVR enabled I can't watch...
I can confirm that this is not a skin related problem. My setup is similar to Patrick-Mav's and Tgx's - MP 1.1.0.0 on 32-bit Win7...
Hi there, right after starting MP, the b&w topbar works alright. But after having watched a video, the topbar is still...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 medialogos in osd DE
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
aj1405 the latest svn of mediaportal has also an option to integrate medialogos in the video.osd can you please a look at it...
Replies
Views
To fix it and have it look correct, I just had to delete the button_music.png (i think that was the name. I forgot to check back on this. thanks for posting the screen shots. I meant to, but got busy with life *8-). It also does it for the "settings" button when it is activated. I don't know what other things may have...
To fix it and have it look correct, I just had to delete the button_music.png (i think that was the name. I forgot to check back...
when scrolling through the Menu on the home screen (not basic home), when I get to "my music" instead of jsut a plain grey button...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifying my videos DE
Ok! you guys change it for the better! I'm not that good in programming but it works for me the way it is now ;)
Ok! you guys change it for the better! I'm not that good in programming but it works for me the way it is now ;)
Modifying my videos I really adore this skin! Is there a way for me to modify the My videos screen? I would really like the...
Replies
Views
aj1405, thanks a lot ! Works great now ! Marcus
aj1405, thanks a lot ! Works great now ! Marcus
Hi, thanks for sharing this nice skin ! Although it is only a plugin for German users, is there a chance to support the...
Replies
Views
Yes, found out this really is a bug with MP skin engine. 0002826: Fade animations are not applied to text shadows (when using the <shadow*> tags) - MediaPortal Bugtracker I was able to fix it by adding <animation effect="fade" reversible="false" time="300">VisibleChange</animation> in the Group: Full Weather. This will cause that...
Yes, found out this really is a bug with MP skin engine. 0002826: Fade animations are not applied to text shadows (when using the...
I noticed a problem with InfoService displaying 5 day forecest on BasicHome screen. Second day title is wrongly set to first day...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom