Black & White 1080p (7 Viewers)

http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml use these two for the latest showtimes plugin.. in SkinSettings.xml you can choose if you want the star rating or not :)
http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml...
here is updated ShowTimes.xml with fanart and poster added in list view.. also few more things were updated (text positions and...
Replies
Views
link to the latest version: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml
link to the latest version: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml
Hi Anyone here that use the plugin Onlinevideos and have tried Apple Trailers in the latest version? The movie info and...
Replies
Views
Moved. Thanks. But still I'm not sure if it's MP bug or MPTVSeries plugin, because internal "Videos" works fine. No matter. Now it's in 3 places so I hope someone will notice my problem. :D
Moved. Thanks. But still I'm not sure if it's MP bug or MPTVSeries plugin, because internal "Videos" works fine. No matter. Now...
Hi All, Feels like its been ages since i had time to sort my PC out with MP. Anyway my HDD went about 6 months ago, the only...
Replies
Views
Bug confirmed and added to Google Code: Issue 128 - black-white-1080 - Cannot select scrollbuttons in icon view - Project Hosting on Google Code
Bug confirmed and added to Google Code: Issue 128 - black-white-1080 - Cannot select scrollbuttons in icon view - Project Hosting...
When viewing in a list or the filmstrip, you can view the rest of your collection just fine using the scroll arrows. When viewing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .PDN? How to use? DE
PDN is a paint.net file. You can download the paint.net software from Paint.NET - Download
PDN is a paint.net file. You can download the paint.net software from Paint.NET - Download
Hi. Please: I need a help on the files that are in the link below: Black & White 1080 MediaPortal Windows Background 1920x1080...
Replies
Views
great work. thanks for this. I too am a B&W touch screen user..
great work. thanks for this. I too am a B&W touch screen user..
I'm using black&white1080p mainly because it's the best skin when controlling MP with a touchscreen. However, i'm hoping that the...
Replies
Views
I'm on holiday until 17/8. I'll try to answer all of you as soon as I'm back...
Replies
Views
hey, the same problem i have also. Still switching off if need with task manager :/ any ideas :wtf: ?
hey, the same problem i have also. Still switching off if need with task manager :/ any ideas :wtf: ?
I love that skin but I've some problems: -On my fresh MP installed, I can't get anymore the top bar. So I can't close MP. -If I...
Replies
Views
thx Michael. :)
thx Michael. :)
Please. Black & White 1080p works too MediaPortal 1.0.2.0? ...els... :thx:
Replies
Views
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being played. The problem was, when I took it out, if I navigated to a screen with a video window (ie tv home or tv guide), that window would stay present when I navigated away. To get around this, I edited those...
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being...
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being...
Replies
Views
The video OSD gets its information from the video database. You can manually edit it via "MediaPortal Configuration" > "Videos" > "Video Database" There are also two plugin that you can use to organize you videos; Moving Pictures (Requires a internet connection for updates) and My Films (Converts a existing ANT video database)...
The video OSD gets its information from the video database. You can manually edit it via "MediaPortal Configuration" > "Videos"...
Hi, I am very new to this program so be kind. Loving the black & white 1080 theme skin. :) I have searched through the forums...
Replies
Views
#MovingPictures.SelectedMo..... is a error in the plugin Filters, settings... is not implemented yet. They should be working in the next version of Moving Pictures.
#MovingPictures.SelectedMo..... is a error in the plugin Filters, settings... is not implemented yet. They should be working in...
In moving pictures the play count and the user rating doesn't'work, it says #MovingPictures.SelectedMo..... And i can't go to...
Replies
Views
sry... fixed... my fault
sry... fixed... my fault
Hi all I created a mod for B and W 1080 Basichome Screen with the new plugin Drive Free Space Plugin released by SilentExcept...
Replies
Views
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just have too many movies to have them all lumped together in one big list, it becomes very chaotic. The physical movie files are sorted in category-folders and I would like to have this folder view in Moving...
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just...
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just...
Replies
Views
thanks for the new updated skin files
thanks for the new updated skin files
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mpinfoservice-v0-7-five-day-weather-multiple-feeds-rss-atom-twitter-basic-...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy development, as are my skinfiles ;). Feel free to modify/update them (have a look at my todo list in the linked post, or come up with your own improvements ;)).
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
Replies
Views
It works for me (have been using it in versions 1.0, 1.01 and 1.02). No problems at all...
It works for me (have been using it in versions 1.0, 1.01 and 1.02). No problems at all...
Because File explorer has more options (delete, rename, folder support and more) than my explorer i decided to switch to this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Beginner Help DE
you are referring to tv guide, right? if so, press menu (f9) and there you can choose and change the group..
you are referring to tv guide, right? if so, press menu (f9) and there you can choose and change the group..
I am sure that I am just missing something but how do you change from one tv group to another? i.e. from free to air to pay tv. i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Close button? DE
Hi, Thanks for your patience, I have very limitted skinning knowledge... :ooops: I couldn't find any common.shutdown.xml to replace... Where should it be? I must be missing something :S Regards!
Hi, Thanks for your patience, I have very limitted skinning knowledge... :ooops: I couldn't find any common.shutdown.xml to...
Hi, First things first: great skin!!! :thx: Now: am I the only one missing the "close MediaPortal", "shut down Windows" or...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is, instead of this type of this layout in the list view: Something like the MovingPictures plugin list layout: Its possible to do this? Thanks.
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Replies
Views
Mr. V
M
MP1 MP2 Maxdome Plugin DE
i've added your enhancement request on google code list.. you can track it there: Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code
i've added your enhancement request on google code list.. you can track it there: Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Hi guys, is there someone who can make a skin for this plugin ...
Replies
Views
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. You're the best :):thx::thx::thx::thx: thenoob1
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. You're the best :):thx::thx::thx::thx: thenoob1
Hi, the splashscreen photo (like the whole skin :D) looks fantastic and I would like to use it as a wallpaper. Where can I...
Replies
Views
I don't know how come it didnt look center in my TV, and it's so obvious that I think I should change it btw, I did 2. and it works for the season, but for the episode list, it's still look a little bit off (see screen shot). I think I should change value of episode date to the left a little bit, but not sure which value should i...
I don't know how come it didnt look center in my TV, and it's so obvious that I think I should change it btw, I did 2. and it...
I would like to move the postion of tvseries_list_focus.png about 5 pixels to the right, here is the code that I think I should...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Just a thanks! DE
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Hi, I want to thank you for doing a great job with the new 1.2 version of B&W 1080. I just installed this new version and it's...
Replies
Views
To update the thread, I was able to confirm the exact same behavior with the BlueTwo skin. When MediaPortalDirs.xml is edited to point to a network share, it re-caches the skin when MP loads (taking an extreme amount of time) and when MP exits it clears the skin cache. I also tried placing the shared files (Database and Thumbs) on...
To update the thread, I was able to confirm the exact same behavior with the BlueTwo skin. When MediaPortalDirs.xml is edited to...
I am not sure if this is specifically a skin issue but it seems likely based on the symptoms. So, here is my issue. I followed...
Replies
Views
Try "Mods - TV Series - Simple" which have 5 rows as the old layout. ModsList - black-white-1080 - Google Code ModsInstructions - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Try "Mods - TV Series - Simple" which have 5 rows as the old layout. ModsList - black-white-1080 - Google Code ModsInstructions...
Black & White 1080 v1.2 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
Just checked, and my installation shows the duration at startup. There is no definition in the skin, so it has to be a MediaPortal issue.
Just checked, and my installation shows the duration at startup. There is no definition in the skin, so it has to be a...
Hi, guys! I`m big fan of B&W skin and very like its latest version. But i don`t like new view of music files (with big coverimage...
Replies
Views
there is a Mod called TVSeries - Simple if you don not like all the extras.. oh, btw, if you'd just like to remove borders you can do so by removing or renaming exactly 4 files from Media folder: tvseries_banner_bg.png tvseries_banner_bg_extra.png tvseries_episode_bg.png tvseries_poster_bg.png have fun!
there is a Mod called TVSeries - Simple if you don not like all the extras.. oh, btw, if you'd just like to remove borders you can...
Just to let everyone know i'm currently working on updated TVSeries skin for B&W It will be two versions: updated original skin...
Replies
Views
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can always check for newest downloads here: Google Code - Black & White 1080: Downloads Latest SVN test version you can download (from last week) at this moment is v1.1.r83. You will be able to post feedback...
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can...
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mpNZB skinfile DE
Updated it to work with mpnzb 1.04... @Aj: I forgot to base it on your modificated version however... sorry! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mpnzb-v1-04-nzb-downloader-updated-18-04-2009-a-57265/index12.html#post408527
Updated it to work with mpnzb 1.04... @Aj: I forgot to base it on your modificated version however... sorry...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mpnzb-nzb-downloader-updated-04-04-2009-a-57265/index4.html#post401151
Replies
Views
Top Bottom