Black & White 1080p (7 Viewers)

The video OSD gets its information from the video database. You can manually edit it via "MediaPortal Configuration" > "Videos" > "Video Database" There are also two plugin that you can use to organize you videos; Moving Pictures (Requires a internet connection for updates) and My Films (Converts a existing ANT video database)...
The video OSD gets its information from the video database. You can manually edit it via "MediaPortal Configuration" > "Videos"...
Hi, I am very new to this program so be kind. Loving the black & white 1080 theme skin. :) I have searched through the forums...
Replies
Views
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just have too many movies to have them all lumped together in one big list, it becomes very chaotic. The physical movie files are sorted in category-folders and I would like to have this folder view in Moving...
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just...
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just...
Replies
Views
hey, the same problem i have also. Still switching off if need with task manager :/ any ideas :wtf: ?
hey, the same problem i have also. Still switching off if need with task manager :/ any ideas :wtf: ?
I love that skin but I've some problems: -On my fresh MP installed, I can't get anymore the top bar. So I can't close MP. -If I...
Replies
Views
thanks for the new updated skin files
thanks for the new updated skin files
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mpinfoservice-v0-7-five-day-weather-multiple-feeds-rss-atom-twitter-basic-...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy development, as are my skinfiles ;). Feel free to modify/update them (have a look at my todo list in the linked post, or come up with your own improvements ;)).
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Beginner Help DE
you are referring to tv guide, right? if so, press menu (f9) and there you can choose and change the group..
you are referring to tv guide, right? if so, press menu (f9) and there you can choose and change the group..
I am sure that I am just missing something but how do you change from one tv group to another? i.e. from free to air to pay tv. i...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is, instead of this type of this layout in the list view: Something like the MovingPictures plugin list layout: Its possible to do this? Thanks.
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Replies
Views
Mr. V
M
MP1 MP2 Maxdome Plugin DE
i've added your enhancement request on google code list.. you can track it there: Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code
i've added your enhancement request on google code list.. you can track it there: Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Hi guys, is there someone who can make a skin for this plugin ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Close button? DE
Hi, Thanks for your patience, I have very limitted skinning knowledge... :ooops: I couldn't find any common.shutdown.xml to replace... Where should it be? I must be missing something :S Regards!
Hi, Thanks for your patience, I have very limitted skinning knowledge... :ooops: I couldn't find any common.shutdown.xml to...
Hi, First things first: great skin!!! :thx: Now: am I the only one missing the "close MediaPortal", "shut down Windows" or...
Replies
Views
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. You're the best :):thx::thx::thx::thx: thenoob1
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. You're the best :):thx::thx::thx::thx: thenoob1
Hi, the splashscreen photo (like the whole skin :D) looks fantastic and I would like to use it as a wallpaper. Where can I...
Replies
Views
It works for me (have been using it in versions 1.0, 1.01 and 1.02). No problems at all...
It works for me (have been using it in versions 1.0, 1.01 and 1.02). No problems at all...
Because File explorer has more options (delete, rename, folder support and more) than my explorer i decided to switch to this...
Replies
Views
I don't know how come it didnt look center in my TV, and it's so obvious that I think I should change it btw, I did 2. and it works for the season, but for the episode list, it's still look a little bit off (see screen shot). I think I should change value of episode date to the left a little bit, but not sure which value should i...
I don't know how come it didnt look center in my TV, and it's so obvious that I think I should change it btw, I did 2. and it...
I would like to move the postion of tvseries_list_focus.png about 5 pixels to the right, here is the code that I think I should...
Replies
Views
To update the thread, I was able to confirm the exact same behavior with the BlueTwo skin. When MediaPortalDirs.xml is edited to point to a network share, it re-caches the skin when MP loads (taking an extreme amount of time) and when MP exits it clears the skin cache. I also tried placing the shared files (Database and Thumbs) on...
To update the thread, I was able to confirm the exact same behavior with the BlueTwo skin. When MediaPortalDirs.xml is edited to...
I am not sure if this is specifically a skin issue but it seems likely based on the symptoms. So, here is my issue. I followed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD starter plugin DE
I just found it out by myself while testing the StreamedMP Configuration Tool, thx anyway. :thx:
I just found it out by myself while testing the StreamedMP Configuration Tool, thx anyway. :thx:
I've installed the HD starter plugin. Great plugin! Now I want the plugin visual in my home screen (with the icons). My current...
Replies
Views
Just checked, and my installation shows the duration at startup. There is no definition in the skin, so it has to be a MediaPortal issue.
Just checked, and my installation shows the duration at startup. There is no definition in the skin, so it has to be a...
Hi, guys! I`m big fan of B&W skin and very like its latest version. But i don`t like new view of music files (with big coverimage...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Just a thanks! DE
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Hi, I want to thank you for doing a great job with the new 1.2 version of B&W 1080. I just installed this new version and it's...
Replies
Views
Maybe should be some update with MovingPictures 1.0 beta?
Maybe should be some update with MovingPictures 1.0 beta?
Hi all Im Working on a totaly new skinfile for Moving Pictures Attached is a screenshot of the Details View i added here some...
Replies
Views
Try "Mods - TV Series - Simple" which have 5 rows as the old layout. ModsList - black-white-1080 - Google Code ModsInstructions - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Try "Mods - TV Series - Simple" which have 5 rows as the old layout. ModsList - black-white-1080 - Google Code ModsInstructions...
Black & White 1080 v1.2 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can always check for newest downloads here: Google Code - Black & White 1080: Downloads Latest SVN test version you can download (from last week) at this moment is v1.1.r83. You will be able to post feedback...
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can...
Here, in future all newest SVN test releases will be announced when they are uploaded and available on Google Code. You can...
Replies
Views
Hi there :) See post #20 and 21 here.
Hi there :) See post #20 and 21 here.
Is it possible to add a DVD shortcut on the homescreen (Basic Home)? I found how to add plugin's, but I didn't she an option for...
Replies
Views
I've got it, thanks for you help, did get me in the right place with the xml code, but i've added a line to offset the thumnail off the screen. <control> <description>Movie List</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id> <posX>40</posX>...
I've got it, thanks for you help, did get me in the right place with the xml code, but i've added a line to offset the thumnail off...
Hi all, Great skin i'm converted to it, looks amazing on my big tv! But does anybody know how to get rid of the small icons...
Replies
Views
Done ;)
Done ;)
I installed the newest B&W svn r41 skin and saw that, when I want to go to the bottom of a list I just have to click up on the RC...
Replies
Views
sorry, i couldn't understand exactly what you did.. can you explain step by step, slowly so i can reproduce it? :) also, like i said in post before, you can also add a new defect report in google code issue tracker :) thanks for reporting!
sorry, i couldn't understand exactly what you did.. can you explain step by step, slowly so i can reproduce it? :) also, like i...
Hi, First of all...Great skin. I think the best there is :thx: I installed MP 1.0.1.0 yesterday with the Black & White 1080 SVN...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Extra Games Menu DE
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th posistion in BasicHome.xml Games in the Extra Game Menu Are : Clickmania Connect 4 Frustration Hexxagon Mastermind Minesweeper Music Trivia Simon Say Tetris Yahtzee
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th...
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mpNZB skinfile DE
Updated it to work with mpnzb 1.04... @Aj: I forgot to base it on your modificated version however... sorry! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mpnzb-v1-04-nzb-downloader-updated-18-04-2009-a-57265/index12.html#post408527
Updated it to work with mpnzb 1.04... @Aj: I forgot to base it on your modificated version however... sorry...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mpnzb-nzb-downloader-updated-04-04-2009-a-57265/index4.html#post401151
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifying my videos DE
Ok! you guys change it for the better! I'm not that good in programming but it works for me the way it is now ;)
Ok! you guys change it for the better! I'm not that good in programming but it works for me the way it is now ;)
Modifying my videos I really adore this skin! Is there a way for me to modify the My videos screen? I would really like the...
Replies
Views
arryo, you're welcome! I've attached all structur pics (BW pics with 30% transparency) in 580 and 232 resolution to my first post. I made a clean up of the xml code and recalculated all picture positions and movements. Look into my first post for the complete change list. My hardisk is fixed now and my HTPC is running again, so...
arryo, you're welcome! I've attached all structur pics (BW pics with 30% transparency) in 580 and 232 resolution to my first post...
Last update: 10-Apr-09 - all changes in red Let me start with: Hi Because this is my first post/thread in this great forum which...
Replies
Views
just to let users know, this is now included in the svn as a basichome mod.. in the next svn release you'll be able to try it out and see if you like :) also, few other mods are / will be available, so stay tuned :)
just to let users know, this is now included in the svn as a basichome mod.. in the next svn release you'll be able to try it out...
Hi all i want to create a 3D text logo ( Black and White 1080 ) what do you guys think should i create one ? i also want...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Gemist plugin DE
this link shows you the changes in the source: Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code and this shows you what can you expect in the latest SVN release (svn releases will be packed in download page each week): Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code you can get the files by browsing the source on google code site or use a svn...
this link shows you the changes in the source: Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code and this shows you what can you expect...
The TV Gemist plugin has been updated. The guys behind it released a new beta version with new functionalities. So, it would be...
Replies
Views
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better documentation system (wiki), SVN, changelogs, bug reports / enhancements requests tracking and overall better overview of the whole project. Please, whenever possible, post your bug reports / enhancements requests...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom