Black & White 1080p (8 Viewers)

will try to include this.. thanks for the info!
will try to include this.. thanks for the info!
In MediaPortal 1.1.0 you can make use of the skin string.equals() function to display a border corresponding to the aspect ratio of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Change Panel Size DE
Then you have to change every xml and controll. I think you're better off changing the font to a smaller one. Have a look at C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\references.xml There you'll find a button and a sortbutton controll. Try thanging the font to 12 for example: <control>...
Then you have to change every xml and controll. I think you're better off changing the font to a smaller one. Have a look at...
Hi, first of all thanks to this wonderful skin, it just looks awesome. I have one little complaint though. In the list views...
Replies
Views
Perfect - fixed! Thanks again for the prompt fix :)
Perfect - fixed! Thanks again for the prompt fix :)
Replies
Views
Now playing: MyMusicPlayingNow.xml Overlay (bottom now playing bar): musicOverlay.xml Available music tags: MediaPortal1_Development/SkinArchitecture/current_file_tags - MediaPortal Manual Documentation
Now playing: MyMusicPlayingNow.xml Overlay (bottom now playing bar): musicOverlay.xml Available music tags...
Hi, Im new to this software and just started to learn about it. Skin is great, but I was wondering how can I change *.xml files to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BUG MP TV series DE
Hey, sounds similar to this issue. -level20peon
Hey, sounds similar to this issue. -level20peon
I found a small bug concerning tv series. Whenever I select the arrows below to go directly to the next page I do not seem to be...
Replies
Views
I use this: channellist -> switch to group -> Guide Button
I use this: channellist -> switch to group -> Guide Button
What is the easiest way to change the channel group on the TV guide with the remote? I get the feeling I'm doing it the hard way...
Replies
Views
Does it work with other skins? It's working almost fine here (just some black squares instead of empty lines):
Does it work with other skins? It's working almost fine here (just some black squares instead of empty lines):
Hi all! Just testing the MyLyrics plugin which should be supported by this skin. There seems to be some bug cause it only shows...
Replies
Views
Turns out that this problem was cause by the youtube.fm plugin
Turns out that this problem was cause by the youtube.fm plugin
Hi, I noticed that in the playlist view that the buttons that allow you to move the items up and down as well as the delete...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube.fm DE
thanks man keep up the good work
thanks man keep up the good work
XML files for YouTube.fm
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .PDN? How to use? DE
PDN is a paint.net file. You can download the paint.net software from Paint.NET - Download
PDN is a paint.net file. You can download the paint.net software from Paint.NET - Download
Hi. Please: I need a help on the files that are in the link below: Black & White 1080 MediaPortal Windows Background 1920x1080...
Replies
Views
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
To developers: is it possible to make the skin ready for the "SVN 01-23-2009 22-00" (facadeview in tvrecordings)? Thanks...
Replies
Views
Basichome Hyperlink: 35 Basichome icon: basichome_home.png Label: Basichome Hover image: hover_home.png Home Hyperlink: 0 Basichome icon: basichome_home.png Label: 2143 Hover image: hover_home.png Plugins Hyperlink: 34 Basichome icon: basichome_plugins.png Label: 2143 Hover image: hover_my plugins.png...
Basichome Hyperlink: 35 Basichome icon: basichome_home.png Label: Basichome Hover image: hover_home.png Home...
Black & White 1080 supports all native MediaPortal plugins. Use the following list if you want to change your basichome screen.
Replies
Views
Emulators Version: 3.2 Hyperlink: 2497 Basichome icon: basichome_emulators.png Label: Emulators Hover image: hover_myEmulators.png Extra Menu Version: 0.0 Hyperlink: 88884 Basichome icon: basichome_extramenu.png Label: Extra Menu Hover image: hover_extra menu.png Films Version: 4.8.0c Hyperlink...
Emulators Version: 3.2 Hyperlink: 2497 Basichome icon: basichome_emulators.png Label: Emulators Hover image...
The following list contains the plugins which are supported and included in the Black & White 1080 package. As a general rule; all...
Replies
Views
If you are using the plugin called "My TV-Series" (does not follow with MediaPortal) you have to import that file. Have a look at My TVSeries - MediaPortal Forum I recommend you try it; it’s one of the best plugins around.
If you are using the plugin called "My TV-Series" (does not follow with MediaPortal) you have to import that file. Have a look...
Hi, I have installed this skin, What does it mean to Import TVSeries.formatRules in TV Series if you're using this plugin...
Replies
Views
According to the Moving Picture documentation this variable should work. I can see that the problem has been reported over in the Moving Picture thread.
According to the Moving Picture documentation this variable should work. I can see that the problem has been reported over in...
Hi, :thx: for your phantastic skin. However, a have a small problem. Since Moving Pictures 0.6.1 the "Watched" flag on the...
Replies
Views
sorry, i couldn't understand exactly what you did.. can you explain step by step, slowly so i can reproduce it? :) also, like i said in post before, you can also add a new defect report in google code issue tracker :) thanks for reporting!
sorry, i couldn't understand exactly what you did.. can you explain step by step, slowly so i can reproduce it? :) also, like i...
Hi, First of all...Great skin. I think the best there is :thx: I installed MP 1.0.1.0 yesterday with the Black & White 1080 SVN...
Replies
Views
oke aj1405 thanks for the info :)
oke aj1405 thanks for the info :)
Hi aj1405 If been messing some around tonight with the new TV SERIES plugin *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build...
Replies
Views
The information is there when using the default skin, so is definitely in the database. Very strange :S Fixed it by copying these files over the top of the installed ones: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-1080-skin-files-mp-tvseries-2-3-a-68268/
The information is there when using the default skin, so is definitely in the database. Very strange :S Fixed it by copying these...
I just wiped my computer and reinstalled everything. I've added MediaPortal, MPtvSeries, and this skin. This all worked fine before...
Replies
Views
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
i just had a quick qestion to some one a little more skilled at skin editing than i am, the red line in the porgram guide that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Changelog / Issues DE
---
---
ISSUES Google Code - Black & White 1080 CHANGELOG 1.7 (Not released) - Updated to MediaPortal 1.2.0 - Added UV meters -...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I like the current one. But I'm not too sure about the placement of the Play button. Took me quite a while to spot it! Kmay I suggest putting it above the clock, and having a button similar to the second set of pictures?
I like the current one. But I'm not too sure about the placement of the Play button. Took me quite a while to spot it! Kmay I...
After my initial release of Moving Pictures I’ve had a second look at the Movie Details. The current page is just the same as the...
Replies
Views
aj1405, saw your post in the other threat. Thanks for looking into this !! I am afraid the developer is not responding for quite some time though. Marcus
aj1405, saw your post in the other threat. Thanks for looking into this !! I am afraid the developer is not responding for quite...
Hi, I would like to use the MyOrganizer Plugin. But after installation ans configuration (MS Exchange Outlook) I get the...
Replies
Views
Re : Sorting by lenhgt instade of name or date Thank's. I send my question from the crew. See you later...
Re : Sorting by lenhgt instade of name or date Thank's. I send my question from the crew. See you later...
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to create a sorting by lenght for my videos. It's to choose a video which...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I search and don't find myself.
Thanks, I search and don't find myself.
Hi, is it possible to remove the bottom of screen during pause ? When I make a pause to see a picture I don't care about the movie...
Replies
Views
with my explorer, can I just select files? or can I also select folders? thanks I will try it out again. ok, I am an idiot i guess. I can't figure out my explorer. I hit select source button. then I go find some pictures I would like to copy to my pictures folder. I find them and select them. the count goes up...
with my explorer, can I just select files? or can I also select folders? thanks I will try it out again. ok, I am an idiot...
Would it be possible to get a skin for the File Explorer Plugin?? I am trying to be able to copy pictures to my pictures folder...
Replies
Views
I may have just installed the v1.1 skin a couple days ago (or was it yesterday, man I need some sleep) and the mymail looks good. I probably jacked it up the first time. thanks
I may have just installed the v1.1 skin a couple days ago (or was it yesterday, man I need some sleep) and the mymail looks good...
The skin for my mail does not look good compared to the others in the Skin. Would it be possible to get an update for it? With...
Replies
Views
Thanks anyway.
Thanks anyway.
I just reinstalled my system with the updated Beta of MP, and downloaded 1.2 of this skin and put it in a directory under...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 video.osd help DE
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
hi Aj1405 is it possible to also integrate the subtitle movie and volume menu in the video.osd like in this screen...
Replies
Views
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
Skin is great, but i have problem with TV series filmstrip view.Well problem is in season and episode layout were banner should be...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Just what I was looking for.
Thank you. Just what I was looking for.
Great skin, love it. One problem I have. I like to use "Show all" and "Large Icons" in My Music. If I use this view and I don't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom