Black & White 1080p (3 Viewers)

Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code click on revision and you'll see the list of modified files + changelog :) r19: r19 - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code click on revision and you'll see the list of modified files + changelog :) r19: r19 -...
aj1405 :thx: for the new SVN, but there is an error in it. There is an problem with the ESC-key to return into the main menu in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 video.osd help DE
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
hi Aj1405 is it possible to also integrate the subtitle movie and volume menu in the video.osd like in this screen...
Replies
Views
Can someone please explain in detail how to get the volume buttons on TopBar to Blue two wide skin. :S Regards/Marcus
Can someone please explain in detail how to get the volume buttons on TopBar to Blue two wide skin. :S Regards/Marcus
This was on my todo list, but I'm having some trouble seeing the reason for having these buttons/dialogs. Is anybody...
Replies
Views
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/known-bugs-todo-changelog-44326/ Bug reports: Create a new thread, and remember to state that you’re using the SVN version.
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found...
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 meteo.hr skinfile DE
This is the skinfile for croatian weather forecast plugin meteo.hr.. I'll keep it up to date here..
This is the skinfile for croatian weather forecast plugin meteo.hr.. I'll keep it up to date here..
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SysInfo skinfile DE
thanks man great work
thanks man great work
Here is SysInfo skin file..
Replies
Views
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea what term references what so despite trying to search the forums for answers first I came up with zip, zero, zilch!! I have a few question regarding the B&W 1080 skin. Firstly in my fairly short travels...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Replies
Views
there is a Mod called TVSeries - Simple if you don not like all the extras.. oh, btw, if you'd just like to remove borders you can do so by removing or renaming exactly 4 files from Media folder: tvseries_banner_bg.png tvseries_banner_bg_extra.png tvseries_episode_bg.png tvseries_poster_bg.png have fun!
there is a Mod called TVSeries - Simple if you don not like all the extras.. oh, btw, if you'd just like to remove borders you can...
Just to let everyone know i'm currently working on updated TVSeries skin for B&W It will be two versions: updated original skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HNBTecaj skinfile DE
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still, here it is :)
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Replies
Views
Just thank you very much.
Just thank you very much.
Hello! I just made B&W MP wallpaper.. You can use this for windows loading and other stuff you want :) full png available
Replies
Views
http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml use these two for the latest showtimes plugin.. in SkinSettings.xml you can choose if you want the star rating or not :)
http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml...
here is updated ShowTimes.xml with fanart and poster added in list view.. also few more things were updated (text positions and...
Replies
Views
Well, I decided to go for StreamedMP, as darker skins looks better on my LCD due to the pixelerror. I made the Aeon-like BHS easy to configure, and if anyone want to continue the above mod, I'd suggest using this as a starter: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/basichome-aeon-mod-streamedmp-53985/index3.html#post390760
Well, I decided to go for StreamedMP, as darker skins looks better on my LCD due to the pixelerror. I made the Aeon-like BHS easy...
First: :thx: aj1405 for this great skin! I've had some problems with light skins (like Aeon) on my LCD, and haven't used B&W...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 medialogos in osd DE
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
aj1405 the latest svn of mediaportal has also an option to integrate medialogos in the video.osd can you please a look at it...
Replies
Views
great work. thanks for this. I too am a B&W touch screen user..
great work. thanks for this. I too am a B&W touch screen user..
I'm using black&white1080p mainly because it's the best skin when controlling MP with a touchscreen. However, i'm hoping that the...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Try updating your skin to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-test-version-55137/
Hi :) Try updating your skin to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-test-version-55137/
Hi there, today i installed the above mentioned SVN Snapshot. Since then, i have the "outdated skin warning" everytime I start...
Replies
Views
yup that is a mediaportal bug with the star rating
yup that is a mediaportal bug with the star rating
Hi all As Promised here is my modded release of the Moving Pictures Listview Skin for Black and White im using the default...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Black & White test version (1 Viewer) DE
Updated DialogMenu.xml with correct textXOff2 offset (now bookmarks times for example are showing correctly).. aj1405, you alive m8? :)
Updated DialogMenu.xml with correct textXOff2 offset (now bookmarks times for example are showing correctly).. aj1405, you alive...
Black & White test version Download Changelog: - YouTube.fm: Added - Last.fm: Added playlist (Credit: GrinRoth) - TV...
Replies
Views
sry... fixed... my fault
sry... fixed... my fault
Hi all I created a mod for B and W 1080 Basichome Screen with the new plugin Drive Free Space Plugin released by SilentExcept...
Replies
Views
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen, as soon as I started FM-Radio payback. This is in line with everything else, like music. However, this is not the case anymore (I am on MP1.0 and b&w 1.1), hence I have no way of knowing, which channel...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Replies
Views
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
i just had a quick qestion to some one a little more skilled at skin editing than i am, the red line in the porgram guide that...
Replies
Views
Would be nice indeed to see something like this in b&w skin. Same goes for mytvseries.... :)
Would be nice indeed to see something like this in b&w skin. Same goes for mytvseries.... :)
Hi aj1405 maybe you can update the skin file that it looks a little like the second image file i attached but then offcourse in...
Replies
Views
oke aj1405 thanks for the info :)
oke aj1405 thanks for the info :)
Hi aj1405 If been messing some around tonight with the new TV SERIES plugin *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build...
Replies
Views
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
To developers: is it possible to make the skin ready for the "SVN 01-23-2009 22-00" (facadeview in tvrecordings)? Thanks...
Replies
Views
i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..
i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..
Replies
Views
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
Skin is great, but i have problem with TV series filmstrip view.Well problem is in season and episode layout were banner should be...
Replies
Views
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't hurt. I noticed that the music overlay was not displaying the text about the artist, album, etc. correctly on track changes when in the full screen Visualization. this is only when you have MP set to...
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't...
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skinfile connect4 DE
Updated MyFrustration and MyYahtzee (new game).. Enjoy!
Updated MyFrustration and MyYahtzee (new game).. Enjoy!
Hi aj1405 Can you please make a skinfile.xml for this plugin connect 4 thanks in advance buddy
Replies
Views
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be is very short. Also the recording (red dots) icons make the text difficult to read. When switching to series view the recordingnames labels are so small you can't read them anymore. I think a problem could...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Display issues DE
hi, that fixed the display issue! unfortunately the font size now is bigger. but now i can play a little. thx man! changed now the font sizes in the file! everything is now fixed ...thx again.:thx: i love this skin!!!!
hi, that fixed the display issue! unfortunately the font size now is bigger. but now i can play a little. thx man! changed now...
Hi, i have the following problem: I most fields, tab headers, etc. the text is separated by the | (pipe) character (see also...
Replies
Views
If you are using the plugin called "My TV-Series" (does not follow with MediaPortal) you have to import that file. Have a look at My TVSeries - MediaPortal Forum I recommend you try it; it’s one of the best plugins around.
If you are using the plugin called "My TV-Series" (does not follow with MediaPortal) you have to import that file. Have a look...
Hi, I have installed this skin, What does it mean to Import TVSeries.formatRules in TV Series if you're using this plugin...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom