Black & White 1080p (3 Viewers)

Alright, thanks a bunch. Rgds Patrick :thx:
Alright, thanks a bunch. Rgds Patrick :thx:
Can someone here answer my question, I asked in the TV-Series forum...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mini-menu's / pop-ups (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, Will have a look later today......... Will try and find out how to replicate exactly etc, also if BLUE3 has similar. have to say though, this is a brand new install, no customization. What I do notice is that I do get the click sound affect when I hit the remote (Hauppauge 45 button), it's just that there is no reaction...
Hi, Will have a look later today......... Will try and find out how to replicate exactly etc, also if BLUE3 has similar...
Hi all, Black & White 1080 V1.6. BUG 1:- I made a new Group (TV Channels) called EPG and selected it by pressing "i" on my...
Replies
Views
thx Michael. :)
thx Michael. :)
Please. Black & White 1080p works too MediaPortal 1.0.2.0? ...els... :thx:
Replies
Views
I did notice that 2 mins ago i was about to change this thread, thanks for the answer :D :oops:
I did notice that 2 mins ago i was about to change this thread, thanks for the answer :D :oops:
texture, label and imagepath invisible for button 4 I succeeded with this with buttons that already have a label like "my alarm" i...
Replies
Views
I just fetched r281 and there it is already fixed :)
I just fetched r281 and there it is already fixed :)
Hi aj1405, is it right that in weather information xxxxxxxxx "#infoservice.weather.day2", day3, ecc? (please see image1)...
Replies
Views
Yes, found out this really is a bug with MP skin engine. 0002826: Fade animations are not applied to text shadows (when using the <shadow*> tags) - MediaPortal Bugtracker I was able to fix it by adding <animation effect="fade" reversible="false" time="300">VisibleChange</animation> in the Group: Full Weather. This will cause that...
Yes, found out this really is a bug with MP skin engine. 0002826: Fade animations are not applied to text shadows (when using the...
I noticed a problem with InfoService displaying 5 day forecest on BasicHome screen. Second day title is wrongly set to first day...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for the idea! I managed to do it the "cleaner" way by setting the text to transparent color: <label>#item1label</label> <textcolor>00000000</textcolor> <textcolorNoFocus>00000000</textcolorNoFocus>
Thanks a lot for the idea! I managed to do it the "cleaner" way by setting the text to transparent color...
I have one more problem. I would like to control my HTPC without turning on the TV (if I want to listen to music or radio) and I...
Replies
Views
oke m8 thanks for the info
oke m8 thanks for the info
Hi aj1405 First off all :thx: for your super skin im using it on my htpc and its one of the best now my questions is the...
Replies
Views
Super !!!!! thanks m8
Super !!!!! thanks m8
Hi aj1405 I have some problems with the MyStreamradio V2 Plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mpNZB skinfile DE
Updated it to work with mpnzb 1.04... @Aj: I forgot to base it on your modificated version however... sorry! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mpnzb-v1-04-nzb-downloader-updated-18-04-2009-a-57265/index12.html#post408527
Updated it to work with mpnzb 1.04... @Aj: I forgot to base it on your modificated version however... sorry...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mpnzb-nzb-downloader-updated-04-04-2009-a-57265/index4.html#post401151
Replies
Views
Seems to be working...Thx for the fast fix!
Seems to be working...Thx for the fast fix!
Hi Love your Skin but have a slight problem with it. Last.fm ist working as planned when I go directly to the last.fm. But the more...
Replies
Views
Thanks ... .... it works again. B71
Thanks ... .... it works again. B71
Dear AJ, the Weather Page shows again the last line item "Humidity (german: Taupunkt)" get´s overwritten by the "sunny"...
Replies
Views
To fix it and have it look correct, I just had to delete the button_music.png (i think that was the name. I forgot to check back on this. thanks for posting the screen shots. I meant to, but got busy with life *8-). It also does it for the "settings" button when it is activated. I don't know what other things may have...
To fix it and have it look correct, I just had to delete the button_music.png (i think that was the name. I forgot to check back...
when scrolling through the Menu on the home screen (not basic home), when I get to "my music" instead of jsut a plain grey button...
Replies
Views
great work. thanks for this. I too am a B&W touch screen user..
great work. thanks for this. I too am a B&W touch screen user..
I'm using black&white1080p mainly because it's the best skin when controlling MP with a touchscreen. However, i'm hoping that the...
Replies
Views
aj1405, thanks a lot ! Works great now ! Marcus
aj1405, thanks a lot ! Works great now ! Marcus
Hi, thanks for sharing this nice skin ! Although it is only a plugin for German users, is there a chance to support the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
2nd that :)
2nd that :)
Hi Thanks for a great skin. I would like to contribute a little to this greate skin, so Im trying to make some beautiful Glas...
Replies
Views
Hi aj1405, Thanks for the reply! I thought as much but I thought it might be worth throwing out there just to see if there was any change. Anyhow, thanks for the update. I will sit tight and wait for future versions!
Hi aj1405, Thanks for the reply! I thought as much but I thought it might be worth throwing out there just to see if there was...
Hi aj1405, Great skin, I absolutely love it! v1.6 looks great in the new version of MediaPortal! As I recently upgraded to the...
Replies
Views
I will try. I don't have any type of "picture" software installed for stand alone stuff. MP handles it all. I use N-lite and stripped crap (lots of crap) out of XP. with that went picture viewer, paint, etc.. it runs SUPER fast, but gets tricky working with screen shots. I will see what I can do.
I will try. I don't have any type of "picture" software installed for stand alone stuff. MP handles it all. I use N-lite and...
When I bring up the virtual keyboard for my world map, it is postitioned alf way off of the screen on the right side. This is a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RSS on Basichome DE
Thank you! 2 minute service hehe :thx: I'll try this one also tonight!
Thank you! 2 minute service hehe :thx: I'll try this one also tonight!
Hi, I was trying to remove the black picture before the rss feed in the top of my screen. However, my modifications don't seem...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVMiniGuide Fix DE
Thanks for the fix, I was bothered with this for a while already, but thought it was specific to my resolution so I never tried changing it. Will try it later!
Thanks for the fix, I was bothered with this for a while already, but thought it was specific to my resolution so I never tried...
I made a fix to the TV MiniGuide overlapping text, not sure if the creator of this skin will approve it, but felt like sharing it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Display issues DE
hi, that fixed the display issue! unfortunately the font size now is bigger. but now i can play a little. thx man! changed now the font sizes in the file! everything is now fixed ...thx again.:thx: i love this skin!!!!
hi, that fixed the display issue! unfortunately the font size now is bigger. but now i can play a little. thx man! changed now...
Hi, i have the following problem: I most fields, tab headers, etc. the text is separated by the | (pipe) character (see also...
Replies
Views
Done ;)
Done ;)
I installed the newest B&W svn r41 skin and saw that, when I want to go to the bottom of a list I just have to click up on the RC...
Replies
Views
I shall like really having this basichome. Anybody has the file xlm?
I shall like really having this basichome. Anybody has the file xlm?
The current layout of the menu was too busy or my usage, so I decided to trim it down to just: -My TVSeries -Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Just checked, and my installation shows the duration at startup. There is no definition in the skin, so it has to be a MediaPortal issue.
Just checked, and my installation shows the duration at startup. There is no definition in the skin, so it has to be a...
Hi, guys! I`m big fan of B&W skin and very like its latest version. But i don`t like new view of music files (with big coverimage...
Replies
Views
Try "Mods - TV Series - Simple" which have 5 rows as the old layout. ModsList - black-white-1080 - Google Code ModsInstructions - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Try "Mods - TV Series - Simple" which have 5 rows as the old layout. ModsList - black-white-1080 - Google Code ModsInstructions...
Black & White 1080 v1.2 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 suggestion DE
thank you very much, parts one and two are resolved good luck for part 3
thank you very much, parts one and two are resolved good luck for part 3
Hello, congratulation for your skin, I live in France and I noticed a few details from the video menu (see picture, arrows)...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. I think this problem is related to: 0001550: VirtualKeyboard does not work with some skins - MediaPortal Bugtracker Might have something to do with the fact that B&W is a 1080 skin?
I have the same problem. I think this problem is related to: 0001550: VirtualKeyboard does not work with some skins -...
hi, i'm using black&white mainly because it's built with mouse operation in mind. Since i'm using a touchscreen to control...
Replies
Views
To update the thread, I was able to confirm the exact same behavior with the BlueTwo skin. When MediaPortalDirs.xml is edited to point to a network share, it re-caches the skin when MP loads (taking an extreme amount of time) and when MP exits it clears the skin cache. I also tried placing the shared files (Database and Thumbs) on...
To update the thread, I was able to confirm the exact same behavior with the BlueTwo skin. When MediaPortalDirs.xml is edited to...
I am not sure if this is specifically a skin issue but it seems likely based on the symptoms. So, here is my issue. I followed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Music Videos DE
:thx: spike13
:thx: spike13
Hi, is it possible to support the new PlugIn "My Music Videos 0.4x"? This is the development of the old musicvid. spike13
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RadioTime DE
Media/Episode info s added in the latest B&W v1.0
Media/Episode info s added in the latest B&W v1.0
Hi, First, tnx alot for a great skin. Just started to use MediaPortal. And by far B&W is the best skin so long.. But i have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom