Black & White 1080p (10 Viewers)

Yes, I will test as soon as I can. I have to rebuild my HTPC becasue of a directx issue.
Yes, I will test as soon as I can. I have to rebuild my HTPC becasue of a directx issue.
Would it be possible to add skin support for Skype and Media Slayer plugins? I am not good at all with making skins and just...
Replies
Views
I just double-checked and even download the file from repository to check, and I’m positive that it’s fixed. But no worries just download the attached xml and overwrite the current file in: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
I just double-checked and even download the file from repository to check, and I’m positive that it’s fixed. But no worries just...
dear @AJ when zapping from one channel to another with channel +/- keys the header of the shortly displayed "transfer" screen...
Replies
Views
I made this layout by myself but i have hardcoded russian strings and not test on 1080 screen yet. Maybe finish later if needed.
I made this layout by myself but i have hardcoded russian strings and not test on 1080 screen yet. Maybe finish later if needed.
Is any ability to use this mod https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/modifications-74482/#post545377 work with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Just a thanks! (1 Viewer) DE
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Hi, I want to thank you for doing a great job with the new 1.2 version of B&W 1080. I just installed this new version and it's...
Replies
Views
thanks, you saved some time.. tvseries is awesome! :)
thanks, you saved some time.. tvseries is awesome! :)
Here are some skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.3, I took Rate/PinCode dialog from SVN. All other changes required are in these skin files.
Replies
Views
Thanks so much...
Thanks so much...
I stumbled on this awesome plugin. Everything works very well with B&W1080 as Aj1405 built this skin to work especially with...
Replies
Views
Ive been using these icons for a while now. They look REALY classy :D THanks. !!!
Ive been using these icons for a while now. They look REALY classy :D THanks. !!!
Basichome icons from MediaDesign on deviantART - HP Dock Icon Set
Replies
Views
The myKino support in Black & White 1080 is quite old. I don't think it will work with the current version on myKino. The plugin id 6666 might also be wrong. At the moment I don’t have any plans to support this plugin natively, but there is no reason why a community member cannot create a skin file.
The myKino support in Black & White 1080 is quite old. I don't think it will work with the current version on myKino. The...
Hello, I have problem to start myKino. I added in BasicHome the right one of Item. I see the Button, but if I pressed it...
Replies
Views
I installed mediaportal 1.1.1 (insted of the old 1.1.0) and now its working fine. thanks
I installed mediaportal 1.1.1 (insted of the old 1.1.0) and now its working fine. thanks
Dear Sir/Madam, I Shaw your theme and it was very impressive. Very nice work. But I have a small Issue. When I select...
Replies
Views
I need the references.xml from the Blue2 skin and not Black & White 1080
I need the references.xml from the Blue2 skin and not Black & White 1080
Hello, i get with Media Portal 0.23 outdated skin warning. Can you help me? Greets Casper78
Replies
Views
http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml use these two for the latest showtimes plugin.. in SkinSettings.xml you can choose if you want the star rating or not :)
http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml...
here is updated ShowTimes.xml with fanart and poster added in list view.. also few more things were updated (text positions and...
Replies
Views
oke aj1405 thanks for the info :)
oke aj1405 thanks for the info :)
Hi aj1405 If been messing some around tonight with the new TV SERIES plugin *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build...
Replies
Views
The information is there when using the default skin, so is definitely in the database. Very strange :S Fixed it by copying these files over the top of the installed ones: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-1080-skin-files-mp-tvseries-2-3-a-68268/
The information is there when using the default skin, so is definitely in the database. Very strange :S Fixed it by copying these...
I just wiped my computer and reinstalled everything. I've added MediaPortal, MPtvSeries, and this skin. This all worked fine before...
Replies
Views
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
i just had a quick qestion to some one a little more skilled at skin editing than i am, the red line in the porgram guide that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Changelog / Issues DE
---
---
ISSUES Google Code - Black & White 1080 CHANGELOG 1.7 (Not released) - Updated to MediaPortal 1.2.0 - Added UV meters -...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures - Details (1 Viewer) DE
I like the current one. But I'm not too sure about the placement of the Play button. Took me quite a while to spot it! Kmay I suggest putting it above the clock, and having a button similar to the second set of pictures?
I like the current one. But I'm not too sure about the placement of the Play button. Took me quite a while to spot it! Kmay I...
After my initial release of Moving Pictures I’ve had a second look at the Movie Details. The current page is just the same as the...
Replies
Views
aj1405, saw your post in the other threat. Thanks for looking into this !! I am afraid the developer is not responding for quite some time though. Marcus
aj1405, saw your post in the other threat. Thanks for looking into this !! I am afraid the developer is not responding for quite...
Hi, I would like to use the MyOrganizer Plugin. But after installation ans configuration (MS Exchange Outlook) I get the...
Replies
Views
Re : Sorting by lenhgt instade of name or date Thank's. I send my question from the crew. See you later...
Re : Sorting by lenhgt instade of name or date Thank's. I send my question from the crew. See you later...
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to create a sorting by lenght for my videos. It's to choose a video which...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I search and don't find myself.
Thanks, I search and don't find myself.
Hi, is it possible to remove the bottom of screen during pause ? When I make a pause to see a picture I don't care about the movie...
Replies
Views
with my explorer, can I just select files? or can I also select folders? thanks I will try it out again. ok, I am an idiot i guess. I can't figure out my explorer. I hit select source button. then I go find some pictures I would like to copy to my pictures folder. I find them and select them. the count goes up...
with my explorer, can I just select files? or can I also select folders? thanks I will try it out again. ok, I am an idiot...
Would it be possible to get a skin for the File Explorer Plugin?? I am trying to be able to copy pictures to my pictures folder...
Replies
Views
I may have just installed the v1.1 skin a couple days ago (or was it yesterday, man I need some sleep) and the mymail looks good. I probably jacked it up the first time. thanks
I may have just installed the v1.1 skin a couple days ago (or was it yesterday, man I need some sleep) and the mymail looks good...
The skin for my mail does not look good compared to the others in the Skin. Would it be possible to get an update for it? With...
Replies
Views
Thanks anyway.
Thanks anyway.
I just reinstalled my system with the updated Beta of MP, and downloaded 1.2 of this skin and put it in a directory under...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 video.osd help DE
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
hi Aj1405 is it possible to also integrate the subtitle movie and volume menu in the video.osd like in this screen...
Replies
Views
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
:thx: for info If some one have real life mod please share
Skin is great, but i have problem with TV series filmstrip view.Well problem is in season and episode layout were banner should be...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Just what I was looking for.
Thank you. Just what I was looking for.
Great skin, love it. One problem I have. I like to use "Show all" and "Large Icons" in My Music. If I use this view and I don't...
Replies
Views
Alright, thanks a bunch. Rgds Patrick :thx:
Alright, thanks a bunch. Rgds Patrick :thx:
Can someone here answer my question, I asked in the TV-Series forum...
Replies
Views
Hi, Will have a look later today......... Will try and find out how to replicate exactly etc, also if BLUE3 has similar. have to say though, this is a brand new install, no customization. What I do notice is that I do get the click sound affect when I hit the remote (Hauppauge 45 button), it's just that there is no reaction...
Hi, Will have a look later today......... Will try and find out how to replicate exactly etc, also if BLUE3 has similar...
Hi all, Black & White 1080 V1.6. BUG 1:- I made a new Group (TV Channels) called EPG and selected it by pressing "i" on my...
Replies
Views
thx Michael. :)
thx Michael. :)
Please. Black & White 1080p works too MediaPortal 1.0.2.0? ...els... :thx:
Replies
Views
I did notice that 2 mins ago i was about to change this thread, thanks for the answer :D :oops:
I did notice that 2 mins ago i was about to change this thread, thanks for the answer :D :oops:
texture, label and imagepath invisible for button 4 I succeeded with this with buttons that already have a label like "my alarm" i...
Replies
Views
I just fetched r281 and there it is already fixed :)
I just fetched r281 and there it is already fixed :)
Hi aj1405, is it right that in weather information xxxxxxxxx "#infoservice.weather.day2", day3, ecc? (please see image1)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom