Black & White 1080p (4 Viewers)

will do tonight!
will do tonight!
Ok, I have been having an issue with the virtual Keyboard not looking right for quite some time. After digging around, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyTrailers problem DE
Alternative design:
Alternative design:
aj1405, I think I got a problem with the newest version of MyTrailers plugin (2.0.0 or 2.0.1 beta). When I select the plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 1.2 beta compatible version? (1 Viewer) DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-1080-beta-version-mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-96242/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-1080-beta-version-mediaportal-1-2-0-beta-96242/
Hope to see new MP 1.2 beta compatible version of my favorite skin.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Navigation problem DE
Re: AW: Navigation problem I'll post it as soon as I have access to the HTPC
Re: AW: Navigation problem I'll post it as soon as I have access to the HTPC
Hi! This is one of the best skins i've tested so far, so congratulations. I have, however, one major problem. I can't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Last.fm mod DE
Just wanted to thank you for your modifications, both last.fm and the modified rss on basichome screen are working like a charm! :thx:
Just wanted to thank you for your modifications, both last.fm and the modified rss on basichome screen are working like a charm! :thx:
Hi there, I use last.fm plugin a lot and what I was missing was playlist support for lastfm, so i've added it. This is my first...
Replies
Views
AW: Feature Request: Display the Time thanks :thx:
AW: Feature Request: Display the Time thanks :thx:
Hi there, first, thanks for your good work. this skin is awesome :) is it possible to display the time if you pause the...
Replies
Views
just to let users know, this is now included in the svn as a basichome mod.. in the next svn release you'll be able to try it out and see if you like :) also, few other mods are / will be available, so stay tuned :)
just to let users know, this is now included in the svn as a basichome mod.. in the next svn release you'll be able to try it out...
Hi all i want to create a 3D text logo ( Black and White 1080 ) what do you guys think should i create one ? i also want...
Replies
Views
Yes, I will test as soon as I can. I have to rebuild my HTPC becasue of a directx issue.
Yes, I will test as soon as I can. I have to rebuild my HTPC becasue of a directx issue.
Would it be possible to add skin support for Skype and Media Slayer plugins? I am not good at all with making skins and just...
Replies
Views
I just double-checked and even download the file from repository to check, and I’m positive that it’s fixed. But no worries just download the attached xml and overwrite the current file in: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
I just double-checked and even download the file from repository to check, and I’m positive that it’s fixed. But no worries just...
dear @AJ when zapping from one channel to another with channel +/- keys the header of the shortly displayed "transfer" screen...
Replies
Views
I made this layout by myself but i have hardcoded russian strings and not test on 1080 screen yet. Maybe finish later if needed.
I made this layout by myself but i have hardcoded russian strings and not test on 1080 screen yet. Maybe finish later if needed.
Is any ability to use this mod https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/modifications-74482/#post545377 work with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Just a thanks! DE
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Hi, I want to thank you for doing a great job with the new 1.2 version of B&W 1080. I just installed this new version and it's...
Replies
Views
thanks, you saved some time.. tvseries is awesome! :)
thanks, you saved some time.. tvseries is awesome! :)
Here are some skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.3, I took Rate/PinCode dialog from SVN. All other changes required are in these skin files.
Replies
Views
Thanks so much...
Thanks so much...
I stumbled on this awesome plugin. Everything works very well with B&W1080 as Aj1405 built this skin to work especially with...
Replies
Views
Ive been using these icons for a while now. They look REALY classy :D THanks. !!!
Ive been using these icons for a while now. They look REALY classy :D THanks. !!!
Basichome icons from MediaDesign on deviantART - HP Dock Icon Set
Replies
Views
The myKino support in Black & White 1080 is quite old. I don't think it will work with the current version on myKino. The plugin id 6666 might also be wrong. At the moment I don’t have any plans to support this plugin natively, but there is no reason why a community member cannot create a skin file.
The myKino support in Black & White 1080 is quite old. I don't think it will work with the current version on myKino. The...
Hello, I have problem to start myKino. I added in BasicHome the right one of Item. I see the Button, but if I pressed it...
Replies
Views
I installed mediaportal 1.1.1 (insted of the old 1.1.0) and now its working fine. thanks
I installed mediaportal 1.1.1 (insted of the old 1.1.0) and now its working fine. thanks
Dear Sir/Madam, I Shaw your theme and it was very impressive. Very nice work. But I have a small Issue. When I select...
Replies
Views
I need the references.xml from the Blue2 skin and not Black & White 1080
I need the references.xml from the Blue2 skin and not Black & White 1080
Hello, i get with Media Portal 0.23 outdated skin warning. Can you help me? Greets Casper78
Replies
Views
http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml use these two for the latest showtimes plugin.. in SkinSettings.xml you can choose if you want the star rating or not :)
http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/SkinSettings.xml http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ShowTimesGUI.xml...
here is updated ShowTimes.xml with fanart and poster added in list view.. also few more things were updated (text positions and...
Replies
Views
Due to a MediaPortal bug we haven’t added the change channel group button to the EPG yet: Issue 54 - black-white-1080 - TV Guide enhancement - Project Hosting on Google Code
Due to a MediaPortal bug we haven’t added the change channel group button to the EPG yet: Issue 54 - black-white-1080 - TV Guide...
Hey, does anyone know how to change the tv guide group within the EPG? Is there a button i didn't spot or is it not possible?
Replies
Views
B&W will primary support plugins in the “Popular Plugins” section.
B&W will primary support plugins in the “Popular Plugins” section.
Black & White 1080 v1.5 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
I'll upload them. Just need to take some new ones. There are some minor tweaks..
I'll upload them. Just need to take some new ones. There are some minor tweaks..
Hi I was thinking of getting a tv-card for MP. Can someone post some screenshots (F11) of how TV Server looks like with Black...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV-Sereies Images DE
Nice to hear you got i working. I'll also seen images disappear if you are low on memory and scroll (page up/down) really fast.
Nice to hear you got i working. I'll also seen images disappear if you are low on memory and scroll (page up/down) really fast.
First off, I love this skin. Second off, I do have one niggling issue with it: When using the TV-Series plugin the banners /...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Album FanArt Music DE
Playing: U2 - War Selected: Eric Prydz (Track artist) - Ministry of Sound #1 Random #2 fanart_music_artist/U2.jpg #3 fanart_music_album/War.jpg #4 fanart_music_artist/Eric Prydz.jpg #5 fanart_music_album/Ministry of Sound.jpg
Playing: U2 - War Selected: Eric Prydz (Track artist) - Ministry of Sound #1 Random #2 fanart_music_artist/U2.jpg #3...
Hi, I currently have quite alot of music albums which consist of Various Artists, currently there is only a folder for...
Replies
Views
Sure - will give it a go when i'm home (if I remember). Another bug I came accross: This bug is in quite a few screens, anywhere that theres a sort option. Basically there is a control that lets you reverse the sort option (i.e. ascending/descending), and it is not visible in your skin, it is however, selectable. e.g. select a Sort...
Sure - will give it a go when i'm home (if I remember). Another bug I came accross: This bug is in quite a few screens, anywhere...
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Replies
Views
ah oke thanks for the info i like the mod more cause its based more on fanart and it looks nicer :)
ah oke thanks for the info i like the mod more cause its based more on fanart and it looks nicer :)
Hi aj1405 Your still alive ?? :) i hope so :) small question is this topbar possible in the Moving Pictures skin of...
Replies
Views
Bug confirmed and added to Google Code: Issue 128 - black-white-1080 - Cannot select scrollbuttons in icon view - Project Hosting on Google Code
Bug confirmed and added to Google Code: Issue 128 - black-white-1080 - Cannot select scrollbuttons in icon view - Project Hosting...
When viewing in a list or the filmstrip, you can view the rest of your collection just fine using the scroll arrows. When viewing...
Replies
Views
Well, I decided to go for StreamedMP, as darker skins looks better on my LCD due to the pixelerror. I made the Aeon-like BHS easy to configure, and if anyone want to continue the above mod, I'd suggest using this as a starter: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/basichome-aeon-mod-streamedmp-53985/index3.html#post390760
Well, I decided to go for StreamedMP, as darker skins looks better on my LCD due to the pixelerror. I made the Aeon-like BHS easy...
First: :thx: aj1405 for this great skin! I've had some problems with light skins (like Aeon) on my LCD, and haven't used B&W...
Replies
Views
I don't know how come it didnt look center in my TV, and it's so obvious that I think I should change it btw, I did 2. and it works for the season, but for the episode list, it's still look a little bit off (see screen shot). I think I should change value of episode date to the left a little bit, but not sure which value should i...
I don't know how come it didnt look center in my TV, and it's so obvious that I think I should change it btw, I did 2. and it...
I would like to move the postion of tvseries_list_focus.png about 5 pixels to the right, here is the code that I think I should...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Top of list button? DE
Not sure how to take a screenshot. I know '1' brings you to the top of the current list in StreamedMP skin. But I'm not sure if it's a skin feature or just an MP feature. '1' is not mapped to any keys for the filtering (remote filtering turned on in MP config). JS
Not sure how to take a screenshot. I know '1' brings you to the top of the current list in StreamedMP skin. But I'm not sure if...
Is there a button to return to the topmost entry in the movie list? In StreamedMP is was just push '1' on the remote. BW1080...
Replies
Views
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. You're the best :):thx::thx::thx::thx: thenoob1
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. You're the best :):thx::thx::thx::thx: thenoob1
Hi, the splashscreen photo (like the whole skin :D) looks fantastic and I would like to use it as a wallpaper. Where can I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom