Black & White 1080p (7 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 MediaPortal 1.1.0 DE
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on Google Code This issue will be updated continuously as MediaPortal 1.1.0 features are added to Black & White 1080. Please use this thread to report back MediaPortal 1.1.0 and Black & White 1080...
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on...
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 medialogos in osd DE
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
aj1405 the latest svn of mediaportal has also an option to integrate medialogos in the video.osd can you please a look at it...
Replies
Views
Ive been using these icons for a while now. They look REALY classy :D THanks. !!!
Ive been using these icons for a while now. They look REALY classy :D THanks. !!!
Basichome icons from MediaDesign on deviantART - HP Dock Icon Set
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Maxdome Plugin DE
i've added your enhancement request on google code list.. you can track it there: Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code
i've added your enhancement request on google code list.. you can track it there: Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Hi guys, is there someone who can make a skin for this plugin ...
Replies
Views
great work. thanks for this. I too am a B&W touch screen user..
great work. thanks for this. I too am a B&W touch screen user..
I'm using black&white1080p mainly because it's the best skin when controlling MP with a touchscreen. However, i'm hoping that the...
Replies
Views
Seems to be working...Thx for the fast fix!
Seems to be working...Thx for the fast fix!
Hi Love your Skin but have a slight problem with it. Last.fm ist working as planned when I go directly to the last.fm. But the more...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Last.fm mod DE
Just wanted to thank you for your modifications, both last.fm and the modified rss on basichome screen are working like a charm! :thx:
Just wanted to thank you for your modifications, both last.fm and the modified rss on basichome screen are working like a charm! :thx:
Hi there, I use last.fm plugin a lot and what I was missing was playlist support for lastfm, so i've added it. This is my first...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Just a thanks! DE
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Another BIG fan here.....:thx::thx::thx:
Hi, I want to thank you for doing a great job with the new 1.2 version of B&W 1080. I just installed this new version and it's...
Replies
Views
ah oke thanks for the info i like the mod more cause its based more on fanart and it looks nicer :)
ah oke thanks for the info i like the mod more cause its based more on fanart and it looks nicer :)
Hi aj1405 Your still alive ?? :) i hope so :) small question is this topbar possible in the Moving Pictures skin of...
Replies
Views
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080 skin, btw. It does, just found it in a screenshot. thanks!
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080...
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080...
Replies
Views
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files for all supported plug-ins. MPI: Deselect Black & White 1080 in the skin window. Others: Disregard any instruction telling you to copy files to the "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black...
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files...
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files...
Replies
Views
thanks for the new updated skin files
thanks for the new updated skin files
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mpinfoservice-v0-7-five-day-weather-multiple-feeds-rss-atom-twitter-basic-...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 InfoService plugin DE
Version 1.3 supports the InfoService plugin
Version 1.3 supports the InfoService plugin
Is there maybe working xml for InfoService plugin? I saw in other thread that SilentExcept was working on it few months ago.
Replies
Views
I just fetched r281 and there it is already fixed :)
I just fetched r281 and there it is already fixed :)
Hi aj1405, is it right that in weather information xxxxxxxxx "#infoservice.weather.day2", day3, ecc? (please see image1)...
Replies
Views
I'm on holiday until 17/8. I'll try to answer all of you as soon as I'm back...
Replies
Views
Due to a MediaPortal bug we haven’t added the change channel group button to the EPG yet: Issue 54 - black-white-1080 - TV Guide enhancement - Project Hosting on Google Code
Due to a MediaPortal bug we haven’t added the change channel group button to the EPG yet: Issue 54 - black-white-1080 - TV Guide...
Hey, does anyone know how to change the tv guide group within the EPG? Is there a button i didn't spot or is it not possible?
Replies
Views
Thank to all That did it. You're great!:thx:
Thank to all That did it. You're great!:thx:
I love this skin because of its simplicity and everything I've tried seems to work. I am having one problem. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
If you are using the plugin called "My TV-Series" (does not follow with MediaPortal) you have to import that file. Have a look at My TVSeries - MediaPortal Forum I recommend you try it; it’s one of the best plugins around.
If you are using the plugin called "My TV-Series" (does not follow with MediaPortal) you have to import that file. Have a look...
Hi, I have installed this skin, What does it mean to Import TVSeries.formatRules in TV Series if you're using this plugin...
Replies
Views
Sure - will give it a go when i'm home (if I remember). Another bug I came accross: This bug is in quite a few screens, anywhere that theres a sort option. Basically there is a control that lets you reverse the sort option (i.e. ascending/descending), and it is not visible in your skin, it is however, selectable. e.g. select a Sort...
Sure - will give it a go when i'm home (if I remember). Another bug I came accross: This bug is in quite a few screens, anywhere...
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HNBTecaj skinfile DE
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still, here it is :)
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Replies
Views
arryo, you're welcome! I've attached all structur pics (BW pics with 30% transparency) in 580 and 232 resolution to my first post. I made a clean up of the xml code and recalculated all picture positions and movements. Look into my first post for the complete change list. My hardisk is fixed now and my HTPC is running again, so...
arryo, you're welcome! I've attached all structur pics (BW pics with 30% transparency) in 580 and 232 resolution to my first post...
Last update: 10-Apr-09 - all changes in red Let me start with: Hi Because this is my first post/thread in this great forum which...
Replies
Views
Better :) Icon view works, haven't tested it much yet though. Will give you a complete review later this week.
Better :) Icon view works, haven't tested it much yet though. Will give you a complete review later this week.
Please help me! I Love this skin but I have one plugin that is not working. The XML file needs some TLC and I have not got the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD starter plugin DE
I just found it out by myself while testing the StreamedMP Configuration Tool, thx anyway. :thx:
I just found it out by myself while testing the StreamedMP Configuration Tool, thx anyway. :thx:
I've installed the HD starter plugin. Great plugin! Now I want the plugin visual in my home screen (with the icons). My current...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
2nd that :)
2nd that :)
Hi Thanks for a great skin. I would like to contribute a little to this greate skin, so Im trying to make some beautiful Glas...
Replies
Views
Can someone please explain in detail how to get the volume buttons on TopBar to Blue two wide skin. :S Regards/Marcus
Can someone please explain in detail how to get the volume buttons on TopBar to Blue two wide skin. :S Regards/Marcus
This was on my todo list, but I'm having some trouble seeing the reason for having these buttons/dialogs. Is anybody...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 For The Record 1.3 DE
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/record-1-3-released-47517/#post321541 Thanks
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread...
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen, as soon as I started FM-Radio payback. This is in line with everything else, like music. However, this is not the case anymore (I am on MP1.0 and b&w 1.1), hence I have no way of knowing, which channel...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Replies
Views
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't hurt. I noticed that the music overlay was not displaying the text about the artist, album, etc. correctly on track changes when in the full screen Visualization. this is only when you have MP set to...
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't...
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the fix, works like a charm. You may also want to add the navigation fix to common.facade.pictures.xml and common.facade.music.xml or find a more common solution in one of your next releases. Fantastic skin!!!
Hi, thanks for the fix, works like a charm. You may also want to add the navigation fix to common.facade.pictures.xml and...
Download and replace files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Replies
Views
It works for me (have been using it in versions 1.0, 1.01 and 1.02). No problems at all...
It works for me (have been using it in versions 1.0, 1.01 and 1.02). No problems at all...
Because File explorer has more options (delete, rename, folder support and more) than my explorer i decided to switch to this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom