Black & White 1080p (6 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 mpNZB skinfile DE
Updated it to work with mpnzb 1.04... @Aj: I forgot to base it on your modificated version however... sorry! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mpnzb-v1-04-nzb-downloader-updated-18-04-2009-a-57265/index12.html#post408527
Updated it to work with mpnzb 1.04... @Aj: I forgot to base it on your modificated version however... sorry...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/mpnzb-nzb-downloader-updated-04-04-2009-a-57265/index4.html#post401151
Replies
Views
To fix it and have it look correct, I just had to delete the button_music.png (i think that was the name. I forgot to check back on this. thanks for posting the screen shots. I meant to, but got busy with life *8-). It also does it for the "settings" button when it is activated. I don't know what other things may have...
To fix it and have it look correct, I just had to delete the button_music.png (i think that was the name. I forgot to check back...
when scrolling through the Menu on the home screen (not basic home), when I get to "my music" instead of jsut a plain grey button...
Replies
Views
Just checked, and my installation shows the duration at startup. There is no definition in the skin, so it has to be a MediaPortal issue.
Just checked, and my installation shows the duration at startup. There is no definition in the skin, so it has to be a...
Hi, guys! I`m big fan of B&W skin and very like its latest version. But i don`t like new view of music files (with big coverimage...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Just what I was looking for.
Thank you. Just what I was looking for.
Great skin, love it. One problem I have. I like to use "Show all" and "Large Icons" in My Music. If I use this view and I don't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Music Videos DE
:thx: spike13
:thx: spike13
Hi, is it possible to support the new PlugIn "My Music Videos 0.4x"? This is the development of the old musicvid. spike13
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 my showtimes DE
Added the fanart control according to the plugin documentation, but it doesn't seem to work.
Added the fanart control according to the plugin documentation, but it doesn't seem to work.
Hi, I love your skin. THere has been an update for the showtimes plugin. See...
Replies
Views
I will try. I don't have any type of "picture" software installed for stand alone stuff. MP handles it all. I use N-lite and stripped crap (lots of crap) out of XP. with that went picture viewer, paint, etc.. it runs SUPER fast, but gets tricky working with screen shots. I will see what I can do.
I will try. I don't have any type of "picture" software installed for stand alone stuff. MP handles it all. I use N-lite and...
When I bring up the virtual keyboard for my world map, it is postitioned alf way off of the screen on the right side. This is a...
Replies
Views
i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..
i've made a simple skinfile for plugin called MyDaliyComics (fairly old one but it still works and i use it)..
Replies
Views
The myKino support in Black & White 1080 is quite old. I don't think it will work with the current version on myKino. The plugin id 6666 might also be wrong. At the moment I don’t have any plans to support this plugin natively, but there is no reason why a community member cannot create a skin file.
The myKino support in Black & White 1080 is quite old. I don't think it will work with the current version on myKino. The...
Hello, I have problem to start myKino. I added in BasicHome the right one of Item. I see the Button, but if I pressed it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyLyrics 1.41 bug DE
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next version of the skin. If the text lyrics is normal everything is fine, but if the plugin download the 'karaoke' version (sorry, but I don't know how it's called) the lyrics is displayed like in image1...
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next...
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next...
Replies
Views
Does it work with other skins? It's working almost fine here (just some black squares instead of empty lines):
Does it work with other skins? It's working almost fine here (just some black squares instead of empty lines):
Hi all! Just testing the MyLyrics plugin which should be supported by this skin. There seems to be some bug cause it only shows...
Replies
Views
Here is a skin file for plugin named MyScoreCenter v1.1. If you have any issues let me know..
Here is a skin file for plugin named MyScoreCenter v1.1. If you have any issues let me know..
Replies
Views
Super !!!!! thanks m8
Super !!!!! thanks m8
Hi aj1405 I have some problems with the MyStreamradio V2 Plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyTrailers problem DE
Alternative design:
Alternative design:
aj1405, I think I got a problem with the newest version of MyTrailers plugin (2.0.0 or 2.0.1 beta). When I select the plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyTv-Shows Icons? DE
Originally logos are not displayed in this skin. I’ve included them in a new XML:
Originally logos are not displayed in this skin. I’ve included them in a new XML:
Hello im wondering if anyone has icons working for mytvshows? I tried to use the rules from aeon or indigo with all of the png...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyWorldmapSearch DE
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of screen. I modified MyWorldmapSearch.xml, moved all the items for 300 pixels to the left to get keyboard fully on screen. MyWorldmapSearch.xml and screenshots are attached.
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Navigation problem DE
Re: AW: Navigation problem I'll post it as soon as I have access to the HTPC
Re: AW: Navigation problem I'll post it as soon as I have access to the HTPC
Hi! This is one of the best skins i've tested so far, so congratulations. I have, however, one major problem. I can't...
Replies
Views
I shall like really having this basichome. Anybody has the file xlm?
I shall like really having this basichome. Anybody has the file xlm?
The current layout of the menu was too busy or my usage, so I decided to trim it down to just: -My TVSeries -Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No basic home??? DE
You have to give me a a couple of days, 'cause I'm not home until Tuesday.
You have to give me a a couple of days, 'cause I'm not home until Tuesday.
Is there a way to NOT have the basic home screen EVER come up? I am not a basic home fan and get really frustrated when I...
Replies
Views
Thanks anyway.
Thanks anyway.
I just reinstalled my system with the updated Beta of MP, and downloaded 1.2 of this skin and put it in a directory under...
Replies
Views
Thanks AJ, It's ok now. Andrea
Thanks AJ, It's ok now. Andrea
Hi Guys, with the new version of OnlineVideo, when I play a video and I press or the pause button or the '"i" button the...
Replies
Views
link to the latest version: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml
link to the latest version: http://black-white-1080.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/myonlinevideos.xml
Hi Anyone here that use the plugin Onlinevideos and have tried Apple Trailers in the latest version? The movie info and...
Replies
Views
The video OSD gets its information from the video database. You can manually edit it via "MediaPortal Configuration" > "Videos" > "Video Database" There are also two plugin that you can use to organize you videos; Moving Pictures (Requires a internet connection for updates) and My Films (Converts a existing ANT video database)...
The video OSD gets its information from the video database. You can manually edit it via "MediaPortal Configuration" > "Videos"...
Hi, I am very new to this program so be kind. Loving the black & white 1080 theme skin. :) I have searched through the forums...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Outdated DE
No, no... I just meant that the dialog box MP displays disappears without any tweak after a couple of launches if you check this box ;-)
No, no... I just meant that the dialog box MP displays disappears without any tweak after a couple of launches if you check this...
Hi all, I love the Black & White skin but now i have a small problem. I am using RC3 (no svn) and the latest Black&White. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Try updating your skin to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-test-version-55137/
Hi :) Try updating your skin to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-test-version-55137/
Hi there, today i installed the above mentioned SVN Snapshot. Since then, i have the "outdated skin warning" everytime I start...
Replies
Views
Check also this thread, I added some more transparency to the pause screen https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/videofullscreen-xml-osd-transparency-84943/
Check also this thread, I added some more transparency to the pause screen...
Hello, Sorry for my English but I'm French. When I press the space bar (pause) I can see the folowing image: As you can notice the...
Replies
Views
Turns out that this problem was cause by the youtube.fm plugin
Turns out that this problem was cause by the youtube.fm plugin
Hi, I noticed that in the playlist view that the buttons that allow you to move the items up and down as well as the delete...
Replies
Views
Basichome Hyperlink: 35 Basichome icon: basichome_home.png Label: Basichome Hover image: hover_home.png Home Hyperlink: 0 Basichome icon: basichome_home.png Label: 2143 Hover image: hover_home.png Plugins Hyperlink: 34 Basichome icon: basichome_plugins.png Label: 2143 Hover image: hover_my plugins.png...
Basichome Hyperlink: 35 Basichome icon: basichome_home.png Label: Basichome Hover image: hover_home.png Home...
Black & White 1080 supports all native MediaPortal plugins. Use the following list if you want to change your basichome screen.
Replies
Views
zzz
zzz
The following list contains the plugins which are not natively supported and included in the Black & White 1080 package. They are...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom