Black & White 1080p (4 Viewers)

Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/414912-post8.html The main idea is view so much backdrop image as it possible.
Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this...
Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal 1.1.0 DE
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on Google Code This issue will be updated continuously as MediaPortal 1.1.0 features are added to Black & White 1080. Please use this thread to report back MediaPortal 1.1.0 and Black & White 1080...
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on...
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4TR unsupported xml DE
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported thread but in mediaportal when I enter TV i have error text: Invalid or missing C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\Black & White 1080\4TR_Home.xml. File 4tr_home exists on that...
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported...
If anybody uses 4The record with RC2 and this skin please help. I've installed the skin and 4TR xmls from not officially supported...
Replies
Views
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen, as soon as I started FM-Radio payback. This is in line with everything else, like music. However, this is not the case anymore (I am on MP1.0 and b&w 1.1), hence I have no way of knowing, which channel...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Hi, IIRC, with RC4 and some 0.x version of b&w, I was used to see the FM-Channel logo and some text on the bottom of my screen...
Replies
Views
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/known-bugs-todo-changelog-44326/ Bug reports: Create a new thread, and remember to state that you’re using the SVN version.
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found...
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found...
Replies
Views
Replace TVSeries.xml Import TVSeries.formatRules
Replies
Views
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files for all supported plug-ins. MPI: Deselect Black & White 1080 in the skin window. Others: Disregard any instruction telling you to copy files to the "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black...
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files...
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 v0.7 Hotfix 2 DE
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting - Dialog textbox: Changed to black spin controls - Netflix: Added - Click Mania: Added - Music Trivia: Added For those of you that have custom Basichome: Add the red line <?xml version="1.0"...
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting -...
- TV Recordings: Fixed navigation - Rec icon: Repositioned - Panel: Moved to common.panel - Sort by: Added Asc/Desc sorting -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bugs DE
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies. You cant change it when you are in IMDB. Still in Movies with layout list, when you switch view for shares to Geners, and than switch back it appears the size of the file instead of the lenght? This...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Hi. I use this Skin at 720p and it works well. But i detected a few bugs: It dosent show/download the covers of the movies...
Replies
Views
Download the attatched file and replace file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Download the attatched file and replace file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Replies
Views
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080 skin, btw. It does, just found it in a screenshot. thanks!
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080...
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Extra Games Menu (1 Viewer) DE
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th posistion in BasicHome.xml Games in the Extra Game Menu Are : Clickmania Connect 4 Frustration Hexxagon Mastermind Minesweeper Music Trivia Simon Say Tetris Yahtzee
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th...
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea what term references what so despite trying to search the forums for answers first I came up with zip, zero, zilch!! I have a few question regarding the B&W 1080 skin. Firstly in my fairly short travels...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Replies
Views
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being played. The problem was, when I took it out, if I navigated to a screen with a video window (ie tv home or tv guide), that window would stay present when I navigated away. To get around this, I edited those...
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being...
Hi, I didn't like having the music overlay show the visualization, and instead wanted to see the cd cover for each song being...
Replies
Views
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be is very short. Also the recording (red dots) icons make the text difficult to read. When switching to series view the recordingnames labels are so small you can't read them anymore. I think a problem could...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
Replies
Views
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in it this post). I want to move too the arrows which change the page (see the 2 group of arrows on the bottom of the image linked in it this post). Can you tell me where is these items, i which...
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in...
Hello, It's me again. I want to move the button which sort the files (see the first arrow on the top of the image linked in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving pictures DE
thanks for the skin. awesome... :thx: is it Moving pictures supported because I've a lot of problem...
thanks for the skin. awesome... :thx: is it Moving pictures supported because I've a lot of problem...
Replies
Views
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't hurt. I noticed that the music overlay was not displaying the text about the artist, album, etc. correctly on track changes when in the full screen Visualization. this is only when you have MP set to...
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't...
Again, I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes, but I figured with everything he has to do, a little help on small stuff wouldn't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyLyrics 1.41 bug DE
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next version of the skin. If the text lyrics is normal everything is fine, but if the plugin download the 'karaoke' version (sorry, but I don't know how it's called) the lyrics is displayed like in image1...
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next...
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next...
Replies
Views
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not take me to the list of recordings. So you can move from the recording list to the side menu, but not back again. - FIXED - Hotfix Here
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Bugs found in 0.7 (So Far, I'll update it as I encounter any more) Recorded TV: Pressing Left from the side menu does not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyWorldmapSearch DE
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of screen. I modified MyWorldmapSearch.xml, moved all the items for 300 pixels to the left to get keyboard fully on screen. MyWorldmapSearch.xml and screenshots are attached.
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
Replies
Views
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just have too many movies to have them all lumped together in one big list, it becomes very chaotic. The physical movie files are sorted in category-folders and I would like to have this folder view in Moving...
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just...
I really like the Moving Pictures plugin and the only problem I have with it is how it lists the movies in list view. I just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HNBTecaj skinfile DE
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still, here it is :)
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Replies
Views
M
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is, instead of this type of this layout in the list view: Something like the MovingPictures plugin list layout: Its possible to do this? Thanks.
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Hi guys I want to know if its possible to change the style of the list layout for the MpTVSeries plugin? What i want is...
Replies
Views
Mr. V
M
Here is a skin file for plugin named MyScoreCenter v1.1. If you have any issues let me know..
Here is a skin file for plugin named MyScoreCenter v1.1. If you have any issues let me know..
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy development, as are my skinfiles ;). Feel free to modify/update them (have a look at my todo list in the linked post, or come up with your own improvements ;)).
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/tvgemist-3-0-a-60272/index5.html#post426121 Plugin is still under heavy...
Replies
Views
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody knows how to change? thx a lot best regards bjoern :wtf:
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody...
seems that im working too much. I was shure i´ve seen a mod for changing the number of rows in epg in Black&White 1080 Sombody...
Replies
Views
I've altered the blue2 skin .xmls making the my-usenet plugin in b&w1080p work! More info and download HERE . Screenshots:
I've altered the blue2 skin .xmls making the my-usenet plugin in b&w1080p work! More info and download HERE . Screenshots:
Replies
Views
Since MovingPictures 1.1.0 (as far as I remember) the popularity label is broken. Property #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.popularity does not exist anymore, you have to use #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.popularity.raw or #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.popularity.localized raw is just the number (e.g. 54678) while localized is...
Since MovingPictures 1.1.0 (as far as I remember) the popularity label is broken. Property...
Since MovingPictures 1.1.0 (as far as I remember) the popularity label is broken. Property...
Replies
Views
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better documentation system (wiki), SVN, changelogs, bug reports / enhancements requests tracking and overall better overview of the whole project. Please, whenever possible, post your bug reports / enhancements requests...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom