Black & White 1080p (6 Viewers)

• Poll
I like the current one. But I'm not too sure about the placement of the Play button. Took me quite a while to spot it! Kmay I suggest putting it above the clock, and having a button similar to the second set of pictures?
I like the current one. But I'm not too sure about the placement of the Play button. Took me quite a while to spot it! Kmay I...
After my initial release of Moving Pictures I’ve had a second look at the Movie Details. The current page is just the same as the...
Replies
Views
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music media\animation\basichome_pictures media\animation\basichome_plugins media\animation\basichome_tv media\animation\basichome_videoes Feel free to post you own
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music...
media\animation\basichome_alarm media\animation\basichome_dvd media\animation\basichome_music...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Changelog / Issues DE
---
---
ISSUES Google Code - Black & White 1080 CHANGELOG 1.7 (Not released) - Updated to MediaPortal 1.2.0 - Added UV meters -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom