Black & White 1080p (10 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 MyWorldmapSearch (1 Viewer) DE
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of screen. I modified MyWorldmapSearch.xml, moved all the items for 300 pixels to the left to get keyboard fully on screen. MyWorldmapSearch.xml and screenshots are attached.
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
Replies
Views
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
Is there nobody out there having problems with the failing recordings in the last SVN? spike13
To developers: is it possible to make the skin ready for the "SVN 01-23-2009 22-00" (facadeview in tvrecordings)? Thanks...
Replies
Views
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be is very short. Also the recording (red dots) icons make the text difficult to read. When switching to series view the recordingnames labels are so small you can't read them anymore. I think a problem could...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
First of all great skin! The only thing is the agenda /scheduler screen. The text that tell what the upcoming recordings will be...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom