Bleazle (5 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Fanart option DE
Is it not in the readme file that is included with the skin? This might help - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/fanart-now-avalible-my-videos-my-music-41634/
Is it not in the readme file that is included with the skin? This might help -...
Sorry for the question, sure is a silly question, but i dont find. were is the Fanart option for my music. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi there I haven't had a chance to look at this yet. I don't have MP 1.1 installed on my test PC but it is on my wifes laptop. Unfortunately we don't use it very much but next time it's out I'll check and get back to you. Regards Bleazle
Hi there I haven't had a chance to look at this yet. I don't have MP 1.1 installed on my test PC but it is on my wifes laptop...
Hi there, first off all sorry about my bad english ;-) I installed MP 1.1 Beta und the latest Bleazle Skin. I have the names...
Replies
Views
Yeah it's a great patch - as you will have seen in that thread it's saved me from having to replace my 128MB graphics card :) I'll include the fix as a zip file with V7 - it has to be added after the skin has been installed & run (i.e. the cache has to be created first) so there's no way to do it automatically. Dave
Yeah it's a great patch - as you will have seen in that thread it's saved me from having to replace my 128MB graphics card :)...
Dave, ive been reading up on Swede's excellent patch for packed textures in MP's cache folder (here) , and noticed you said that...
Replies
Views
This only applies to Beazle skins pre version 7 This mod allows the button circled below to load the global music search plugin You will also need to download the hover_search music.png and place it in c:\program files\team mediaportal\mediaportal\beazlewide\media\ edit \skins\beazlewide\mymusicgenres.xml Find the...
This only applies to Beazle skins pre version 7 This mod allows the button circled below to load the global music search plugin...
This only applies to Beazle skins pre version 7 This mod allows the button circled below to load the global music search plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi All I finally got around to taking a look at this. I don't use channel groups (and don't like having the button on the guide screen) but a few of you do so here are the files you will need. I use ForTheRecord so I can't test the standard MP TVGuide file but it should be fine... Enjoy! Bleazle.
Hi All I finally got around to taking a look at this. I don't use channel groups (and don't like having the button on the guide...
Hi All I finally got around to taking a look at this. I don't use channel groups (and don't like having the button on the guide...
Replies
Views
I have made another home page for my hacked version of Bleazle. It's pretty crowded but the info at hand is worth it. CPU usage at times is high but that is what they are for, I am on the home screen right now with no video playing and CPU is at 11 percent with 1 second updates to the htpcinfo. I have a main menu at the top with a...
I have made another home page for my hacked version of Bleazle. It's pretty crowded but the info at hand is worth it. CPU usage...
I have made another home page for my hacked version of Bleazle. It's pretty crowded but the info at hand is worth it. CPU usage...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom