Bleazle (4 Viewers)

Yeah it's a great patch - as you will have seen in that thread it's saved me from having to replace my 128MB graphics card :) I'll include the fix as a zip file with V7 - it has to be added after the skin has been installed & run (i.e. the cache has to be created first) so there's no way to do it automatically. Dave
Yeah it's a great patch - as you will have seen in that thread it's saved me from having to replace my 128MB graphics card :)...
Dave, ive been reading up on Swede's excellent patch for packed textures in MP's cache folder (here) , and noticed you said that...
Replies
Views
I will wait until Bleazle is released for MP 1.1 I installed 1.1 for testing and installed 2 skins that are ready for 1.1 --- but Bleazle is so favourited here, that nobody wants to have another skin. During 2 days i had installed 1.1 and 2 other skins, the peace in this house was gone, especially wife was very angry, didnt want to...
I will wait until Bleazle is released for MP 1.1 I installed 1.1 for testing and installed 2 skins that are ready for 1.1 --- but...
Hi folks, anyone out there already had the "cojones" ;) to try our most loved skin with the MP 1.1 Alpha? Does it work? The...
Replies
Views
That's because I didn't like the look of the sidebar so I didn't add it :) To change Channel groups either click "i" on your remote or right click on your mouse (depending on what you're using to control MP) then click "Group" and select the channel group you want. I get the same thing in B3W - when you click "record" in B3W are...
That's because I didn't like the look of the sidebar so I didn't add it :) To change Channel groups either click "i" on your remote...
Quick and likely dumb question. I was using MP last night and thought for kicks I would try the radio feature. Not one I use very...
Replies
Views
I've finally found the time to install the latest version of TVSeries. The attached files are pretty much the same as what ltfearme has posted above but I have changed the Blue text to grey - something I've been meaning to do for ages :ooops: Apart from that the layouts are the same as what you've been using in the previous version of...
I've finally found the time to install the latest version of TVSeries. The attached files are pretty much the same as what ltfearme...
Hi, Can Someone change the TVSeries.xml to make it work with MP-TVSeries v2.3.3491 Version :thx: *EDIT* I found the Values...
Replies
Views
A better alternative would be to use a non linear stretch (just like smart stretch in aspect ratio for 4:3 -> 16:9) ie you stretch the very edge of the picture as needed to make the aspect ratio the same as the CD box
A better alternative would be to use a non linear stretch (just like smart stretch in aspect ratio for 4:3 -> 16:9) ie you stretch...
Hey Bleazle, Just a thought... At the moment, the artist show that alternates with the CD cover often cuts the heads off the...
Replies
Views
This only applies to Beazle skins pre version 7 This mod allows the button circled below to load the global music search plugin You will also need to download the hover_search music.png and place it in c:\program files\team mediaportal\mediaportal\beazlewide\media\ edit \skins\beazlewide\mymusicgenres.xml Find the...
This only applies to Beazle skins pre version 7 This mod allows the button circled below to load the global music search plugin...
This only applies to Beazle skins pre version 7 This mod allows the button circled below to load the global music search plugin...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom