Bleazle (12 Viewers)

Finally found some time to do this. Files are here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bleazle-311/tvguide-channel-group-button-added-73651/#post537545
Finally found some time to do this. Files are here...
Hello, I was hoping that someone could help me out here :) When using the bleazle skin with 1.1 beta, the bar on the very left in...
Replies
Views
Don't know why I haven't replied sooner - sorry about that :ooops: As far as I know no such document exists - there might be one but I've never seen it. I found that 95% (99%?) of skinning came down to working out what I wanted to see, working out how to implement it (or how it was implemented in other skins if it was an idea I was...
Don't know why I haven't replied sooner - sorry about that :ooops: As far as I know no such document exists - there might be one...
Hello: The Firsts "CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE SKIN" In spanish "COJONUDO" My Question: Exist any Document where explein what is...
Replies
Views
I have made another home page for my hacked version of Bleazle. It's pretty crowded but the info at hand is worth it. CPU usage at times is high but that is what they are for, I am on the home screen right now with no video playing and CPU is at 11 percent with 1 second updates to the htpcinfo. I have a main menu at the top with a...
I have made another home page for my hacked version of Bleazle. It's pretty crowded but the info at hand is worth it. CPU usage...
I have made another home page for my hacked version of Bleazle. It's pretty crowded but the info at hand is worth it. CPU usage...
Replies
Views
that was scary fast Vff :thx:
that was scary fast Vff :thx:
Hi Bleazle, while we are all waiting for MP 1.0.1 and the upcoming Bleazle skin I have a suggestion for you. Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Yeah it's a great patch - as you will have seen in that thread it's saved me from having to replace my 128MB graphics card :) I'll include the fix as a zip file with V7 - it has to be added after the skin has been installed & run (i.e. the cache has to be created first) so there's no way to do it automatically. Dave
Yeah it's a great patch - as you will have seen in that thread it's saved me from having to replace my 128MB graphics card :)...
Dave, ive been reading up on Swede's excellent patch for packed textures in MP's cache folder (here) , and noticed you said that...
Replies
Views
Sounds good...
Sounds good...
Greetings, I really liked the default view of My TVSeries in V6, for me it was a nice balance of information display without...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom