Blue3 Skin Feedback (1 Viewer)

Please share your feedback on our new Blue3 Skin in this forum!
i would suggest you create an image with acronis true image to your actual system. then you can try mp1.1.0alpha and if things go wrong you just upload the image and all good. of course there is some risk of things going wrong. :)
i would suggest you create an image with acronis true image to your actual system. then you can try mp1.1.0alpha and if things go...
Hi all, we have add some new stuff in to the Blue3wide skin: 1. New OSD´s for TV and video now all is in one place on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue 3 DE
It's mytvguide.xml. Just remove the last two controls: TvGroup button TvGroup button label We didn't implement it in aMPed 2.0 yet because it is not supported by TVE2 (which I miss a lot!) and we will probably keep a backwards compatible file for awhile since some users are planning to stay with TVE2 as long as they can.
It's mytvguide.xml. Just remove the last two controls: TvGroup button TvGroup button label We didn't implement it in aMPed...
Hi all, the last 6 weeks, i have spend all my freetime to do all the gfx and xml´s for this new skin / gui. Special thanks...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Paused subtitles DE
Yep and works nicely :)
Yep and works nicely :)
Hello, Imagine the following sceneario: You're wathing a video with subtitles. At some point, you want to re-read carefully a...
Replies
Views
As I said, I've tried various fonts, all of which exist in fonts.xml. If I use font18 in a button control, it works fine. It's just the textbox control that's not working. Perhaps it's a bug with the textbox control.
As I said, I've tried various fonts, all of which exist in fonts.xml. If I use font18 in a button control, it works fine. It's...
I'm developing a plugin that has a textbox control. In my plugin skin I am specifying <font>font18</font> for the control, but it...
Replies
Views
I have a similar issue, but with Danish, and not really with special characters, just "regular" characters like endash (–), emdash (—), quoteleft and quoteright...and a few others :( See attached screenshots. Language is set to danish, I tried both hacks here, but since danish uses 255 characters just like english and english-US, I...
I have a similar issue, but with Danish, and not really with special characters, just "regular" characters like endash (–), emdash...
Hi, I noticed strange behaviour with fonts when local characters (in my case Croatian) are used in text. This is most noticeable...
Replies
Views
hi Deda ! wow ..great news ..... so i probly wait and see .... and hold my mods , thank's for the info ... @ Catavolt can we see some screen from the new work you doing ....:)
hi Deda ! wow ..great news ..... so i probly wait and see .... and hold my mods , thank's for the info ... @ Catavolt can we see...
hi .. seanss the big update for my videos for v 1.2 alpha and up , ( Big Thank's for Deda For all Is Work...:thx: ) i start using...
Replies
Views
while testing the new 1.2.0 alpha i stumbled upon this view you can see on the attached screenshot. i don't know how much work will be behind a change but i would suggest to align the covers to the bottom of the frame so they are not floating in the air (if they are not in square format like in this example) with their reflection...
while testing the new 1.2.0 alpha i stumbled upon this view you can see on the attached screenshot. i don't know how much work will...
while testing the new 1.2.0 alpha i stumbled upon this view you can see on the attached screenshot. i don't know how much work will...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to show number of the channel on TV OSD?
Replies
Views
Running MP 1.1.1.0, I have installed PureVisionHD skin, but unfortunately my PC is not fast enough for it to work seamlessly. So, I switched back to BLue3Wide in the Skins portion of the MediaPortal Settings. Now, whenever I start, a screen comes up with the MediaPortal kitties (what's the official name for these anyways?) playing the...
Running MP 1.1.1.0, I have installed PureVisionHD skin, but unfortunately my PC is not fast enough for it to work seamlessly. So, I...
Running MP 1.1.1.0, I have installed PureVisionHD skin, but unfortunately my PC is not fast enough for it to work seamlessly. So, I...
Replies
Views
have the same problem with streamedmp. some works, some don't. help ?????
have the same problem with streamedmp. some works, some don't. help ?????
Hello, Not sure if this is skin-related, but I suffer it with B3W and StreamedMP. Using MP 1.1.0 Final version. Let's see...
Replies
Views
fixed in SVN 26335
fixed in SVN 26335
It seems I'm better off here to report the following issue then in the bugreport section...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the file ysmp, the track progress counter was still off a little to the right and I have not tested it yet with the internet lookups switched on. I'll try and meld some of your file with what i have already got working. Thanks everyone for your help.
Thanks for the file ysmp, the track progress counter was still off a little to the right and I have not tested it yet with the...
hi .. i mack a mod for music now playing ,to work with fanart handler plugin , Full Color Fanart. This Mod Focus on Full Color...
Replies
Views
Hi I would like to create alternative hover icons for Blue3 / Blue3Wide. Are the sources of current images (PSD files or so) available? I may use some of the existing artwork... Thanks in advance!
Hi I would like to create alternative hover icons for Blue3 / Blue3Wide. Are the sources of current images (PSD files or so)...
Hi I would like to create alternative hover icons for Blue3 / Blue3Wide. Are the sources of current images (PSD files or so)...
Replies
Views
Yes. For FTR 1.5.0.1 and MePo 1.1 final, here's a quick guide with some tips. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/how-do-you-record-tv-series-mediaportal-1-1-a-85686/#post648566
Yes. For FTR 1.5.0.1 and MePo 1.1 final, here's a quick guide with some tips...
Not sure if this is the correct forum but I couldn't find a better one... I just upgraded from 1.02 to 1.1 (and love it), but...
Replies
Views
Updated to 1.1 final and the issue is still there..... on returning from video for the first time it displayed the menu list correctly for about half a second then it seemed to drop the skin and get the sizing all wrong. IF you go back to the first menu screen it corrects itself until you play another video. Then its back. help? C
Updated to 1.1 final and the issue is still there..... on returning from video for the first time it displayed the menu list...
Not sure whether to put this here or against MP1.1RC6... In MP1.1RC6 with B3W, when I return from watching a video to the video...
Replies
Views
It is quite annoying that big osd pops up every time I adjust subtitle delay. Adjusting subtitle delay via hotkeys on the fly is a great feature and it is a shame that osd ruins the usability. Especially since as defaul it hídes subtitles behind it. I had to move osd to the middle of the screen and now it blocks a big portion of the...
It is quite annoying that big osd pops up every time I adjust subtitle delay. Adjusting subtitle delay via hotkeys on the fly is a...
It is quite annoying that big osd pops up every time I adjust subtitle delay. Adjusting subtitle delay via hotkeys on the fly is a...
Replies
Views
Originally we did not think there would be space in Blue3 for the media info logos, but it turns out we can fit them in. The logo graphics files also were not available in Blue3. I added an issue to Mantis #2910 and chemelli has submitted the new files to SVN - revision 25863. These will be available in RC4. Thanks for your...
Originally we did not think there would be space in Blue3 for the media info logos, but it turns out we can fit them in. The logo...
Starting from at least RC2, in Blue3 a video fullscreen OSD does not contain logos for MediaInfo (CC, videocodec, audiocodec). In...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Visualizations DE
Dumb question, hope someopne has an answer. I have MP 1.0.2 running on a stand alone pc. Its not running TV in anyway..so just local movies, music and pics. IT has Visualizations turned on but they only show int eh little window on the bottom left. Anyone know how to make it full screen. On my other htpc's I can go to TV then jump...
Dumb question, hope someopne has an answer. I have MP 1.0.2 running on a stand alone pc. Its not running TV in anyway..so just...
Dumb question, hope someopne has an answer. I have MP 1.0.2 running on a stand alone pc. Its not running TV in anyway..so just...
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, I am awfully sorry for the panic :(. Please, excuse me, I really did not understand the bugreport... Yes, it is 100% clear for me, thank you :)
Hi Dadeo, I am awfully sorry for the panic :(. Please, excuse me, I really did not understand the bugreport... Yes, it is 100%...
When hardcoded labels were removed from #itemcount, the value is just a number without text. According to this: 0002912...
Replies
Views
Here is an example with 1920x1200: Just a possible solution: Screens are made in RC2. It will be almost the same in RC3 (diffrence is only in "#itemcount")
Here is an example with 1920x1200: Just a possible solution: Screens are made in RC2. It will be almost the same in RC3...
In Blue3wide::mytvschedulerServer.xml there is a label stands for channel's name: <control>...
Replies
Views
AW: Blue3-Skin für PowerDVD Hi, habe auf Wunsch noch ein paar neue Logos erstellt. Die dll konnte ich noch nicht testen, hoffe aber die Formatierung der Bilder hat geklappt. Sonst kommt spätestens morgen eine korrekte Version. Das Hover-Logo funktioniert auf jeden Fall schonmal. Gruß
AW: Blue3-Skin für PowerDVD Hi, habe auf Wunsch noch ein paar neue Logos erstellt. Die dll konnte ich noch nicht testen, hoffe...
Hallo zusammen, habe mir die Mühe gemacht und zwei .dlls erstellt, um den Blue3-Skin auch in PowerDVD zu verwenden. Mit dem...
Replies
Views
Okay, please disregard this post, I found out it was the channel number option in the config, I was thinking I had turned it off, but apparently not... I have a quick question regarding the blue3wide TV Guide page. Along the left side where it lists the channel numbers and names, is there a way to modify the way the channel name...
Okay, please disregard this post, I found out it was the channel number option in the config, I was thinking I had turned it off...
Okay, please disregard this post, I found out it was the channel number option in the config, I was thinking I had turned it off...
Replies
Views
Yes, you right . only the last one in the list will be a little cut off
Yes, you right . only the last one in the list will be a little cut off
Use 1.0.2.0 and when i go to music the icons are to big, see picture. What can i do to fix this?
Replies
Views
The new Music Big Icons and Icons view has some pros and cons. In the middle of the screen the icons are brighter while going to the left or right they get sort' of a bit grey, less colorful. While the first overall look is quite OK, using it seems not always to be favorable. If the cursor is on the left or right border area it is...
The new Music Big Icons and Icons view has some pros and cons. In the middle of the screen the icons are brighter while going to...
The new Music Big Icons and Icons view has some pros and cons. In the middle of the screen the icons are brighter while going to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Black3Wide DE
I wished I found your post before. I did basically what you did. Hope you don't mind. I added a few more files for moving pictures and the background I use if anyone prefers it. However, I did use some of your files that I liked better. "Nice Work" . I included a couple of screen shots. Lastly, the background is showing lines in the...
I wished I found your post before. I did basically what you did. Hope you don't mind. I added a few more files for moving pictures...
I prefer the Blue3Wide skin in black so I monochomed some of the skin gfx (v1.02). Extract into 'MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide\Media'...
Replies
Views
Another solution is delete the cache directory of the skin and set the windows dpi to standard, then start again mediaportal, the sizefonts will be with the correct font size. If you want you can set the default dpi to your prefer.
Another solution is delete the cache directory of the skin and set the windows dpi to standard, then start again mediaportal, the...
Hi, i've installed media portal 1.02 some days ago, and using actually the blue3wide skin. I've got a bug that show me all the...
Replies
Views
I've been using MediaPortal for quite a while now. Always with the Monochrome skin. Wasn't really happy with the last version of Monochrome, so I decided to look for a different one. Ended up using the Blue Wide. I really like it, except for the movie icon views. The font for the movie names are a bit too big, so you can't see...
I've been using MediaPortal for quite a while now. Always with the Monochrome skin. Wasn't really happy with the last version of...
I've been using MediaPortal for quite a while now. Always with the Monochrome skin. Wasn't really happy with the last version of...
Replies
Views
As you can see from two attachments there is a tiny issue in B3W. I am recording a program from 21:00 to 22:00 on a channel that does not run 24x7. When I scroll across to this entry in the EPG it comes up in red and all is fine. If I then scroll a little later so that program is no longer visible I now get the red on "no data...
As you can see from two attachments there is a tiny issue in B3W. I am recording a program from 21:00 to 22:00 on a channel that...
As you can see from two attachments there is a tiny issue in B3W. I am recording a program from 21:00 to 22:00 on a channel that...
Replies
Views
Known issue. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done to fix that due to way how music visualization have been implemented in MP1. MPII will fix such issues.
Known issue. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done to fix that due to way how music visualization have been implemented...
Hello, When I play audio from "My Music" and go to "My TV", the video rendering window remains in the foreground when displaying...
Replies
Views
Issue #1: The mouse over areas for the channel group switch arrows do not change their sizes So if you move your mouse from the position in the first picture up to the channel group switch arrows, the cursor will be well within the left arrow, however the actual mouse over is shown for the right arrow and the channel group switch...
Issue #1: The mouse over areas for the channel group switch arrows do not change their sizes So if you move your mouse from the...
Issue #1: The mouse over areas for the channel group switch arrows do not change their sizes So if you move your mouse from the...
Replies
Views
J
ShareOnline is most annoying. but thanks for the B3W.. I was curious to see how the code for the new stuff looks. Chuck
ShareOnline is most annoying. but thanks for the B3W.. I was curious to see how the code for the new stuff looks. Chuck
I desperatly want to use the new osd xml's in MP 1.0.2. But I dont want to install 1.1.0 alpha. Who has 1.1 installed and wants to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your replay Harley. Is possible to become smaller (shrink) the buttons? Wich part of the xml file I have to change? Sorry for my questions, but i'm not an expert :rolleyes: Thanks mamachan
Thanks for your replay Harley. Is possible to become smaller (shrink) the buttons? Wich part of the xml file I have to change...
I'd need your help, please. I add a new button (multishortcut plugin) in the TV section (see image 1). When the TV is turn off...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom