Blue3 Skin Feedback (2 Viewers)

Please share your feedback on our new Blue3 Skin in this forum!
i would suggest you create an image with acronis true image to your actual system. then you can try mp1.1.0alpha and if things go wrong you just upload the image and all good. of course there is some risk of things going wrong. :)
i would suggest you create an image with acronis true image to your actual system. then you can try mp1.1.0alpha and if things go...
Hi all, we have add some new stuff in to the Blue3wide skin: 1. New OSD´s for TV and video now all is in one place on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue 3 (1 Viewer) DE
It's mytvguide.xml. Just remove the last two controls: TvGroup button TvGroup button label We didn't implement it in aMPed 2.0 yet because it is not supported by TVE2 (which I miss a lot!) and we will probably keep a backwards compatible file for awhile since some users are planning to stay with TVE2 as long as they can.
It's mytvguide.xml. Just remove the last two controls: TvGroup button TvGroup button label We didn't implement it in aMPed...
Hi all, the last 6 weeks, i have spend all my freetime to do all the gfx and xml´s for this new skin / gui. Special thanks...
Replies
Views
morpheus_xx, you'll find more MePo's in different colors in the MePo skin thread(s?); MePo Grey, MePo Green, MePo Black (IIRC). More to play with :)
morpheus_xx, you'll find more MePo's in different colors in the MePo skin thread(s?); MePo Grey, MePo Green, MePo Black (IIRC)...
Hi, thank you for the great new skin Blue 3! I really like it. But it was a bit to bright for me. So I modified the background...
Replies
Views
The Album view item count displays "Songs" instead of "Objects" (or "Albums") although the count number is correct. Is there a chance to correct the label, I'm sure it is a skin-engine issue and not something the skinner can change. :thx: Chuck
The Album view item count displays "Songs" instead of "Objects" (or "Albums") although the count number is correct. Is there a...
The Album view item count displays "Songs" instead of "Objects" (or "Albums") although the count number is correct. Is there a...
Replies
Views
hi harley sure i use 1280*720p
hi harley sure i use 1280*720p
The Blue 3 Widescreen seems great but there are two areas which need a little tweak. On the TV Guide the channel icons are being...
Replies
Views
J
ShareOnline is most annoying. but thanks for the B3W.. I was curious to see how the code for the new stuff looks. Chuck
ShareOnline is most annoying. but thanks for the B3W.. I was curious to see how the code for the new stuff looks. Chuck
I desperatly want to use the new osd xml's in MP 1.0.2. But I dont want to install 1.1.0 alpha. Who has 1.1 installed and wants to...
Replies
Views
thanks, have seen already after posting this thread, but for me, it could be a little bit darker at all ;-) every time im dozing while watching movie, i feel like drowning in a ocean when awake with blue-skin ;-) i may try to modify it myself, but waiting until r1 is rolled out and blue3 is stable... regards, resa
thanks, have seen already after posting this thread, but for me, it could be a little bit darker at all ;-) every time im...
hello, i didn't testing blue3 until now, cause im shortly installed rc2 and waiting now for r1 before make another...
Replies
Views
Hi I would like to create alternative hover icons for Blue3 / Blue3Wide. Are the sources of current images (PSD files or so) available? I may use some of the existing artwork... Thanks in advance!
Hi I would like to create alternative hover icons for Blue3 / Blue3Wide. Are the sources of current images (PSD files or so)...
Hi I would like to create alternative hover icons for Blue3 / Blue3Wide. Are the sources of current images (PSD files or so)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather Icons DE
Active weather icons are taken from c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\weather\64x64\. They are too small for me. I don't see a way to point to c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\weather\128x128\. I have to manually copy bigger icons to c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\weather\64x64.
Active weather icons are taken from c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\weather\64x64\. They are too small for me. I...
Active weather icons are taken from c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\weather\64x64\. They are too small for me. I...
Replies
Views
umlaut... i've narrowed it down to two sets... 1) Grzanka's weather icons: Grzanka's Icons nr 2 by ~voogee on deviantART (not sure about that wind sock thing... oh and i had to shrink them down as well, they were only 128x128) 2) XMBC weather icons: not sure where to download them so here is a sample pic... (i could probably...
umlaut... i've narrowed it down to two sets... 1) Grzanka's weather icons: Grzanka's Icons nr 2 by ~voogee on deviantART (not...
OK, I've replaced the weather icons located in \Mediaportal\weather\64x64 (& 128x128) using the same name. However, when i go to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Visualizations DE
Dumb question, hope someopne has an answer. I have MP 1.0.2 running on a stand alone pc. Its not running TV in anyway..so just local movies, music and pics. IT has Visualizations turned on but they only show int eh little window on the bottom left. Anyone know how to make it full screen. On my other htpc's I can go to TV then jump...
Dumb question, hope someopne has an answer. I have MP 1.0.2 running on a stand alone pc. Its not running TV in anyway..so just...
Dumb question, hope someopne has an answer. I have MP 1.0.2 running on a stand alone pc. Its not running TV in anyway..so just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VideoEditor DE
moved to the Blue3 feedback forums. hopefully one of our designers is able to fix that issue. :)
moved to the Blue3 feedback forums. hopefully one of our designers is able to fix that issue. :)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Win XP SP3 EN CPU Type: MD Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have found a solution. For me the problem happened for DVD rip only, not avi. I first realised that if I change the video renderer from EVR to VRM9 it solves the problem, but I want to use EVR! Then I searched and found that I have a ffdshow profile that automatically runs for avi files but not for DVD files. I created a...
Hello, I have found a solution. For me the problem happened for DVD rip only, not avi. I first realised that if I change the...
Hello, I post this issue here but I'm not sure it's related to the blue3 skin. I've just upgraded to RC4 and I'm now using the...
Replies
Views
Here is an example with 1920x1200: Just a possible solution: Screens are made in RC2. It will be almost the same in RC3 (diffrence is only in "#itemcount")
Here is an example with 1920x1200: Just a possible solution: Screens are made in RC2. It will be almost the same in RC3...
In Blue3wide::mytvschedulerServer.xml there is a label stands for channel's name: <control>...
Replies
Views
Hi Harley! Thanks for fixing the issues i've mentioned earlier. I've found a few more :), well actually the first one is a question beacuse i'm not sure if it's wrong. In mini-epg the "next show" is in white for the currenlty active channel while all others are blue (see screenshot 1), I think this could be blue as well, do you...
Hi Harley! Thanks for fixing the issues i've mentioned earlier. I've found a few more :), well actually the first one is a...
Hi, I have noted a couple of skin bugs: Screenshot 1 1. When entering tvhome and the currently active tv channel doesn't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVFullscreen bug DE
Same thing happens with channel numbers (more a bug in mediaportal that you can indefinately enter more numbers regardless of what max channel numbers is - I'm about to report that)
Same thing happens with channel numbers (more a bug in mediaportal that you can indefinately enter more numbers regardless of what...
In tv-fullscreen when changing channel. If the channel name is too long it dosen't fit in the upper right corner. (using RC4)
Replies
Views
Okay, please disregard this post, I found out it was the channel number option in the config, I was thinking I had turned it off, but apparently not... I have a quick question regarding the blue3wide TV Guide page. Along the left side where it lists the channel numbers and names, is there a way to modify the way the channel name...
Okay, please disregard this post, I found out it was the channel number option in the config, I was thinking I had turned it off...
Okay, please disregard this post, I found out it was the channel number option in the config, I was thinking I had turned it off...
Replies
Views
As Harley already does lots of work for us I took the job to merge the latest changes to the radio guide as well ;) That's most likely because of these reasons: - There are fewer radio than tv channels - There are fewer upcoming radio schedules than tv schedules - There are no radio "series" schedules - There is no checking for...
As Harley already does lots of work for us I took the job to merge the latest changes to the radio guide as well ;) That's most...
I noticed the Radio guide is different compared to the TV guide. - The radio guide is nicely built up and consistent with most...
Replies
Views
When watching live-tv the progressbar is red for the part of the show that is not timeshifted and green for the parts that is accessible. I consider red as a color that should be used to signal errors in the system. I don't think that inaccessible parts of a tv-show is an error in that sense. My sugestion is to change the color from...
When watching live-tv the progressbar is red for the part of the show that is not timeshifted and green for the parts that is...
When watching live-tv the progressbar is red for the part of the show that is not timeshifted and green for the parts that is...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but what animation are you guys talking about...?
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but what animation are you guys talking about...?
Hi I thought that MediaPortal 1 was in feature-freeze? The new animation in Blue3 that is used isn't mentioned anywhere. If...
Replies
Views
as the picture shows..... Also, item count for albums shows as songs. regards Chuck
as the picture shows..... Also, item count for albums shows as songs. regards Chuck
Replies
Views
Yes, that a problem, because we have complete different Channellogos. Some packages of logos are squared and other packages uses rectangle ones. To fit with both different Logo ratios, we must do the text more to the right side. But with that we have more free space to the logo if logos are used in squared style. Will have a look...
Yes, that a problem, because we have complete different Channellogos. Some packages of logos are squared and other packages uses...
Bug alert! :) With Blue 3, the TV channel logos get stretched in the epg. Please post here if you experience the same.
Replies
Views
Hi, If this it's after using screen callib then the bug it's already in Mantis.. Regards Roy
Hi, If this it's after using screen callib then the bug it's already in Mantis.. Regards Roy
Hi Harley? Is it a small bug? Please take a look at the screensho! Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
As you can see from two attachments there is a tiny issue in B3W. I am recording a program from 21:00 to 22:00 on a channel that does not run 24x7. When I scroll across to this entry in the EPG it comes up in red and all is fine. If I then scroll a little later so that program is no longer visible I now get the red on "no data...
As you can see from two attachments there is a tiny issue in B3W. I am recording a program from 21:00 to 22:00 on a channel that...
As you can see from two attachments there is a tiny issue in B3W. I am recording a program from 21:00 to 22:00 on a channel that...
Replies
Views
Hi, i noticed a slightly problem on my side. The video rectangle seems to be in b3 mostly <width>121</width> <height>124</height> for example in myvideo.xml and almost all others. In videooverlay.xml the size is <width>161</width> <height>124</height> What happens is, that when i playing a video in windowed mode...
Hi, i noticed a slightly problem on my side. The video rectangle seems to be in b3 mostly <width>121</width>...
Hi, i noticed a slightly problem on my side. The video rectangle seems to be in b3 mostly <width>121</width>...
Replies
Views
Yes. For FTR 1.5.0.1 and MePo 1.1 final, here's a quick guide with some tips. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/how-do-you-record-tv-series-mediaportal-1-1-a-85686/#post648566
Yes. For FTR 1.5.0.1 and MePo 1.1 final, here's a quick guide with some tips...
Not sure if this is the correct forum but I couldn't find a better one... I just upgraded from 1.02 to 1.1 (and love it), but...
Replies
Views
Ah, so simple. A big thank you! :thx:
Ah, so simple. A big thank you! :thx:
Hi, Is there any possibility to get the date of each (or at least the selected) recorded show in the Recordings view? If you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Show GUI DE
Unfortunately there is no way to go back to full screen (=Show GUI) with basic buttons on the remote control. Not everybody has teletext buttons. Left arrow is reserved for menu, "exit" takes you back in the file structure. I programmed Live TV button, but is it possible to make the function working right out of the box with North...
Unfortunately there is no way to go back to full screen (=Show GUI) with basic buttons on the remote control. Not everybody has...
Unfortunately there is no way to go back to full screen (=Show GUI) with basic buttons on the remote control. Not everybody has...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to show number of the channel on TV OSD?
Replies
Views
yep, same problem here too. MP1.0 final
yep, same problem here too. MP1.0 final
Fail to scroll right when the last item(Folder) is selected. to reproduce the issue: 1. go to MyVideo 2. select the last Item...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help with this? Cheers, Colin
Can anyone help with this? Cheers, Colin
Hi, Just updated to MP 1.02 and TVE2 works fine now. However I noticed a problem with Recorded TV view. See attached. Not sure...
Replies
Views
This will be enough for me so I hope you will implement it. Thanks
This will be enough for me so I hope you will implement it. Thanks
Maybe a stupid question, but is there a way to reach the plugin section from basichome? Thanks
Replies
Views
Top Bottom