Blue3 Skin Feedback (2 Viewers)

Please share your feedback on our new Blue3 Skin in this forum!
MP1 MP2 Blue 3 DE
It's mytvguide.xml. Just remove the last two controls: TvGroup button TvGroup button label We didn't implement it in aMPed 2.0 yet because it is not supported by TVE2 (which I miss a lot!) and we will probably keep a backwards compatible file for awhile since some users are planning to stay with TVE2 as long as they can.
It's mytvguide.xml. Just remove the last two controls: TvGroup button TvGroup button label We didn't implement it in aMPed...
Hi all, the last 6 weeks, i have spend all my freetime to do all the gfx and xml´s for this new skin / gui. Special thanks...
Replies
Views
i would suggest you create an image with acronis true image to your actual system. then you can try mp1.1.0alpha and if things go wrong you just upload the image and all good. of course there is some risk of things going wrong. :)
i would suggest you create an image with acronis true image to your actual system. then you can try mp1.1.0alpha and if things go...
Hi all, we have add some new stuff in to the Blue3wide skin: 1. New OSD´s for TV and video now all is in one place on...
Replies
Views
i did that allready ;) MediaPortal1_Development/SkinArchitecture
i did that allready ;) MediaPortal1_Development/SkinArchitecture
I couldn't understand why my notebook was so choppy, with 50% CPU, on some pages in Blue3wide & Blue3 and many other skins. My...
Replies
Views
AW: Blue3-Skin für PowerDVD Hi, habe auf Wunsch noch ein paar neue Logos erstellt. Die dll konnte ich noch nicht testen, hoffe aber die Formatierung der Bilder hat geklappt. Sonst kommt spätestens morgen eine korrekte Version. Das Hover-Logo funktioniert auf jeden Fall schonmal. Gruß
AW: Blue3-Skin für PowerDVD Hi, habe auf Wunsch noch ein paar neue Logos erstellt. Die dll konnte ich noch nicht testen, hoffe...
Hallo zusammen, habe mir die Mühe gemacht und zwei .dlls erstellt, um den Blue3-Skin auch in PowerDVD zu verwenden. Mit dem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just upgraded from 1.0 to the latest version of MP and font size has increased so that everything looks very ugly. Is there an easy way to get it look same as in previous version? Another problem is that skin animations are too quick now but that is not as big problem as the font size issue.
Hi, I just upgraded from 1.0 to the latest version of MP and font size has increased so that everything looks very ugly. Is...
Hey Guys! Just wanted to let you know that I'm very happy you have chosen quite big fonts in Blue 3 Wide skin. In the past I...
Replies
Views
All seems to work fine now in RC4 :0) Cheers, Colin
All seems to work fine now in RC4 :0) Cheers, Colin
Hi, To re-create the bug: 1) Go to My videos and change view type to List View 2) Select a movie and press the info button...
Replies
Views
J
..no problem, because you are happy with the xface skin and i have made the xface skin. ;) I will do a updated version soon Harley
..no problem, because you are happy with the xface skin and i have made the xface skin. ;) I will do a updated version soon...
The new skin looks really professional. To bad that the mepo figure totally ruins this look & feel for me. I think its way to...
2 3
Replies
Views
Thanks for the file ysmp, the track progress counter was still off a little to the right and I have not tested it yet with the internet lookups switched on. I'll try and meld some of your file with what i have already got working. Thanks everyone for your help.
Thanks for the file ysmp, the track progress counter was still off a little to the right and I have not tested it yet with the...
hi .. i mack a mod for music now playing ,to work with fanart handler plugin , Full Color Fanart. This Mod Focus on Full Color...
Replies
Views
Hi all I agree with the theme of this thread - the animations and work that has gone into Blue 3 are great and deserve A LOT of credit but the default skins look childish imho (having said that I've got to say that I admire the skills of the graphic artist(s) who came up with the Mepo images, even if I don't like them!) I've...
Hi all I agree with the theme of this thread - the animations and work that has gone into Blue 3 are great and deserve A LOT of...
Hello MediaPortal Team! As this is my first post here I -first of all- would like to say THANK YOU for this GREAT software...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Big screenshots DE
I replaced the background.png and Backgroundtop.png THATS WHERE THE CACHE IS!... C:\documents and settings\all users\application data\team mediaportal\cache Before installing RC3 i had RC1 installed and the cache was in the actual program files directory.... so i had to make a copy of the blue 3 skin with my new bg and make...
I replaced the background.png and Backgroundtop.png THATS WHERE THE CACHE IS!... C:\documents and settings\all...
Hey guys, Blue3 looks nice from that itzybitzy-little screenshots. Could you please post some fullsize screenshots? :) Cheers...
Replies
Views
morpheus_xx, you'll find more MePo's in different colors in the MePo skin thread(s?); MePo Grey, MePo Green, MePo Black (IIRC). More to play with :)
morpheus_xx, you'll find more MePo's in different colors in the MePo skin thread(s?); MePo Grey, MePo Green, MePo Black (IIRC)...
Hi, thank you for the great new skin Blue 3! I really like it. But it was a bit to bright for me. So I modified the background...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no one knows... DE
Happy New Year !! "Top Secret" :-) Today is time for the New Year Parties ! So if you will let rock it right today on your Party, you need the Solution of the inbuild easteregg in MediaPortal. How can you find it ? : 1. go to myMusic and play a song 2. go to Basichomescreen and focus the "Videobutton" on the left side...
Happy New Year !! "Top Secret" :-) Today is time for the New Year Parties ! So if you will let rock it right today on your...
..just curious, 15 Days now we have Blue3 and noone.......... ...does someone know what a easteregg is ? ;) Harley :D
Replies
Views
or some for the BASIC HOME MENU (programs_focus.png and programs_nofocus.png).
or some for the BASIC HOME MENU (programs_focus.png and programs_nofocus.png).
I don't have any 3d software on my work PC but I jumped into gimp and cut/pasted some controllers onto the Radio MePo if anyone...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 B3wide, but where? DE
Thanks Harley, for the indeed-no-hint-hints ;) I nearly rolled on the floor for the fun as I found the easteregg! Mepo rocks! :thx:
Thanks Harley, for the indeed-no-hint-hints ;) I nearly rolled on the floor for the fun as I found the easteregg! Mepo rocks...
Hello Forum, maybe I missed something, but: Was there already a release of the b3wide skin?:S The 4:3 skin is nice and works...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3 4x3 Feedback DE
Skin is the best MP Skin todate Thank you for the fresh new look of MP. With my Toshiba 42Z the old screen really looked out dated. Hope we will receive the new wide in 1080p that would be too kool... Wife came home late last night from work and I didn't tell her about the updated RC3 was released. I surprised her when she came...
Skin is the best MP Skin todate Thank you for the fresh new look of MP. With my Toshiba 42Z the old screen really looked out...
Looks good! Will take some getting used to but more importantly I think the wife will like it :D Just a few suggestions from using...
Replies
Views
Okay, please disregard this post, I found out it was the channel number option in the config, I was thinking I had turned it off, but apparently not... I have a quick question regarding the blue3wide TV Guide page. Along the left side where it lists the channel numbers and names, is there a way to modify the way the channel name...
Okay, please disregard this post, I found out it was the channel number option in the config, I was thinking I had turned it off...
Okay, please disregard this post, I found out it was the channel number option in the config, I was thinking I had turned it off...
Replies
Views
Tri-state toggle? Hello! With all respect and cudos to the developers, I can confirm _this_ interface change beenig not very convinient, especialy with MCE remote. Yes, the obvious answer is to map 'X' to any unused key. But, again, with MCE remote these are numeric ones, '*' and 'clear' and none of them is intuitively...
Tri-state toggle? Hello! With all respect and cudos to the developers, I can confirm _this_ interface change beenig not very...
Hi, I've just mooved to blue3, and it's great, also if used with 16/9 TV, Just a question: When in My Movies I'm watching some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Black3Wide DE
I wished I found your post before. I did basically what you did. Hope you don't mind. I added a few more files for moving pictures and the background I use if anyone prefers it. However, I did use some of your files that I liked better. "Nice Work" . I included a couple of screen shots. Lastly, the background is showing lines in the...
I wished I found your post before. I did basically what you did. Hope you don't mind. I added a few more files for moving pictures...
I prefer the Blue3Wide skin in black so I monochomed some of the skin gfx (v1.02). Extract into 'MediaPortal\skin\Blue3wide\Media'...
Replies
Views
If you are in shares view, the context menu (i on remote), on the drive, should give you an eject option. If you want to change your skin xml for a button, you can use the following. I can't help you with that, it is from an old posting from Mirk.
If you are in shares view, the context menu (i on remote), on the drive, should give you an eject option. If you want to change...
Hi I just upgraded to the new MP 1 Final (from a very old MP version). And I like it very much. But I need a eject button on the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Logos DE
Well, I tried Blender and really couldn't get to grips with it, so I had a play with some existing Mepos, and adjusted them for nee purpose. They are: My Trailers, courtesy of the original My Videos Mepo, and the Spinsafe Trailers icon. Play Blu-Ray: Taken from Play DVD, with the disc and DVD box altered. Hope you find them...
Well, I tried Blender and really couldn't get to grips with it, so I had a play with some existing Mepos, and adjusted them for nee...
i missed some icons like hover_my programs.png can anyone help?
Replies
Views
I guess you can test it now, 1.3.2 is out and now allows you to timeshift over UNC as well as RTSP ;)
I guess you can test it now, 1.3.2 is out and now allows you to timeshift over UNC as well as RTSP ;)
I tried to update my scheduled priorities as it hasn't been working for quite some time. But unfortunately there are still some...
Replies
Views
A little update on this. It doesn't make any difference when I disable the mousecontrols in the config. My experience is: When you start up on the EPG (remember last screen is 'on') the channelgroup above the epg is gone. Also, starting to use the epg with the down arrow button on your remote highlights the second...
A little update on this. It doesn't make any difference when I disable the mousecontrols in the config. My experience is: When...
I discovered a bug in B3wide. It's a familiar one, I'veseen something like this before, when I was testing the B3 in RC3 THREE...
Replies
Views
I have a similar issue, but with Danish, and not really with special characters, just "regular" characters like endash (–), emdash (—), quoteleft and quoteright...and a few others :( See attached screenshots. Language is set to danish, I tried both hacks here, but since danish uses 255 characters just like english and english-US, I...
I have a similar issue, but with Danish, and not really with special characters, just "regular" characters like endash (–), emdash...
Hi, I noticed strange behaviour with fonts when local characters (in my case Croatian) are used in text. This is most noticeable...
Replies
Views
Yes, that a problem, because we have complete different Channellogos. Some packages of logos are squared and other packages uses rectangle ones. To fit with both different Logo ratios, we must do the text more to the right side. But with that we have more free space to the logo if logos are used in squared style. Will have a look...
Yes, that a problem, because we have complete different Channellogos. Some packages of logos are squared and other packages uses...
Bug alert! :) With Blue 3, the TV channel logos get stretched in the epg. Please post here if you experience the same.
Replies
Views
Hey Harley! Simply reduce it to 4 Items. I was using the 4:3 Version until the widescreen version came out. I was happy with this...
Hey Harley! Simply reduce it to 4 Items. I was using the 4:3 Version until the widescreen version came out. I was happy with this...
I´m using Blue3Wide and the album view in music. When there are more than 4 objects in a folder the last one gets cut off. See the...
Replies
Views
If you (like me) loved the original, you could also give my 2008 widescreen version a try. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/christmas-skin-2008-widescreen-50253/ Its not perfect, but works well here - and family loves it. (Reason I reworked it:))
If you (like me) loved the original, you could also give my 2008 widescreen version a try...
First of all thank you for your realy hard work on the new Skin. Please make a Christmas Skin that is based on Blue3...
Replies
Views
Hi, These look great! Can you make a MEPO for My News, My Trailers and My Yahoo Music Videos? That would really finish off the MP home screen. Cheers, Colin
Hi, These look great! Can you make a MEPO for My News, My Trailers and My Yahoo Music Videos? That would really finish off...
Hi! I am the creator of the My Emulators plugin. I really like the new skin, and was wondering if you planned on doing an...
Replies
Views
Get rotatex, rotatey and rotatez to work on individual elements, and I'm all happy. I think it looks awful to rotate the whole facadeview, I want real 3D ;)
Get rotatex, rotatey and rotatez to work on individual elements, and I'm all happy. I think it looks awful to rotate the whole...
The Skin is looking a hundred times better than Blue 2 so good work :) One thing I did not really get was the Filmstrip layout...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but what animation are you guys talking about...?
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but what animation are you guys talking about...?
Hi I thought that MediaPortal 1 was in feature-freeze? The new animation in Blue3 that is used isn't mentioned anywhere. If...
Replies
Views
Another solution is delete the cache directory of the skin and set the windows dpi to standard, then start again mediaportal, the sizefonts will be with the correct font size. If you want you can set the default dpi to your prefer.
Another solution is delete the cache directory of the skin and set the windows dpi to standard, then start again mediaportal, the...
Hi, i've installed media portal 1.02 some days ago, and using actually the blue3wide skin. I've got a bug that show me all the...
Replies
Views
hi carreno ! please check first post . ysmp
hi carreno ! please check first post . ysmp
hi sins i more of Fanart guy ,i play with MyMusicPlayingNow XML ...and it look good .. now im no skiner i just move things arownd...
Replies
Views
As Harley already does lots of work for us I took the job to merge the latest changes to the radio guide as well ;) That's most likely because of these reasons: - There are fewer radio than tv channels - There are fewer upcoming radio schedules than tv schedules - There are no radio "series" schedules - There is no checking for...
As Harley already does lots of work for us I took the job to merge the latest changes to the radio guide as well ;) That's most...
I noticed the Radio guide is different compared to the TV guide. - The radio guide is nicely built up and consistent with most...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom