BlueVision (5 Viewers)

Lean and clean skin for MediaPortal 2
MP1 MP2 Manual (1 Viewer) DE
Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information disturbing the visual appearance and overloading the user in the end. Target of BlueVision is to offer a clean and lean surface with the important information in focus, without missing anything. Following...
Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information...
Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information...
Replies
Views
Changes with next Release MP2.4.1: Support for flexible screen aspect ratios without deformed/stretched contents Fixed several minor visual issues and reduced code complexity For ultra wide screens e.g. the contents will look as follows:
Changes with next Release MP2.4.1: Support for flexible screen aspect ratios without deformed/stretched contents Fixed several...
Hi, Windows 10 is released and people are step by step updating their OS. Wouldn't it be nice to have also MP2 visually fitting to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bugs and improvements (incl. themes) (1 Viewer) DE
News for next version MP 2.4.1. :) Many visual glitches were fixed Support for all resolution aspect ratios without stretched and deformed content (e.g. ultra wide screens are supported)
News for next version MP 2.4.1. :) Many visual glitches were fixed Support for all resolution aspect ratios without stretched...
Hi, please post here your bug reports or suggestions. For bugs please describe the problem detailed enough, sometimes a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Titanium Extended (1 Viewer) DE
I checked my version and everything looks fine. My version is 2.2.2, which is not released yet. It can be, that I fixed it already.
I checked my version and everything looks fine. My version is 2.2.2, which is not released yet. It can be, that I fixed it already.
Titanium Extended Theme As many people like the Titanius Skin from MP1, I decided to implement a new version into MP2 with a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue Vision (2 Viewers) DE
Will be included in Version 2.2.1 Mouse Control Buttons for BlueVision Skin. When the mouse is moved you'll have similar to Windows additional control buttons in the upper right corner to minimize, maximize and exit MP2.
Will be included in Version 2.2.1 Mouse Control Buttons for BlueVision Skin. When the mouse is moved you'll have similar to...
Hi :) I have worked out some themes for MP2 Titanium, you can find them in this forum. Additionally I was supporting for coding in...
Replies
Views
Hi. As requested here are my theme files. The zip files contains a folder that has to go into "c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\BlueVision\Skin\BlueVision\themes\", if you didn't changed the MP2 path. The 2.1.x version is "blind from memory" so it probably did not work perfect or even didn't work at all...
Hi. As requested here are my theme files. The zip files contains a folder that has to go into "c:\Program Files (x86)\Team...
Hi. I like to introduce you my very first theme for Blue Vision skin, named "Cloudy". It is based on Windows 10 theme, but brings...
Replies
Views
Not very soon I think. @Brownard implemented a MenuEditor for WMC skin. It's working pretty well, but it is also much easier as a BV menu editor because tile sizes are contant in WMC skin. I think it's better to collect some experience with this and go into a BV menu editor later. Furthermore Brownard is quite busy with lot of new...
Not very soon I think. @Brownard implemented a MenuEditor for WMC skin. It's working pretty well, but it is also much easier as a...
About the transition effects of the main menu tiles. As mentioned in some posts before, it would be cool being able to scroll to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin support DE
I've commited them to OV repo already, but maybe not have pushed them. Will check when I'm at home
I've commited them to OV repo already, but maybe not have pushed them. Will check when I'm at home
I almost completed the BlueVision skin for Online Videos. Attached you can find a preview. In case no thumbnail is available...
Replies
Views
Yeah for a pure user description it's a bit technical ;) But I'm not very good at creating simple texts :whistle: Maybe like this: This plugin creates a simple and consistent way to browse and play videos hosted on various websites.
Yeah for a pure user description it's a bit technical ;) But I'm not very good at creating simple texts :whistle: Maybe like this...
Regarding the "help texts" for menus: I've implemented this feature now. Each workflow action can now get a "HelpText" attribute...
Replies
Views
Yep, brackets are created by code: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/405860329cb1accbbd86f249913980056b4572b2/MediaPortal/Source/UI/TV/SlimTvClient/Helpers/ProgramProperties.cs#L281-L287. It was added some weeks before, so it was not related to my last commit (see...
Yep, brackets are created by code...
@morpheus_xx As you are overworking the TV part and I the TV design, I'd like to make some comments. I'm honestly totally lost is...
Replies
Views
Hi. Here is a new version of the Grey Theme and a "Grey-Large" Theme too, similar to default-large
Hi. Here is a new version of the Grey Theme and a "Grey-Large" Theme too, similar to default-large
OK, then let's do it this way. BTW I just created a "new" Skin "GreyVision²" ;):D As nearly every skin is blue I prefer something...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom