Bugreports (4 Viewers)

Testing and bugreporting of the latest MediaPortal 1 STABLE release takes place here. (Do not post bugs from alpha, beta or RC versions here)
None
Just possible I think, unfortunately there is no time stamp on the detection of the Trojan but Defender was updated at 15:41 on the 13th, so before I did the first post but maybe after the problem.:unsure:
Just possible I think, unfortunately there is no time stamp on the detection of the Trojan but Defender was updated at 15:41 on the...
Only post bugs you found in MediaPortal 1.2x+ Installations in this forum! Make sure that you create a useful bugreport which...
Replies
Views
interesting...i use DRR in MP + Win 7, though i must admit i haven't watch much content lately using DRR. Might explain why i seen it more rarely than OP... i'll try some more testing using DRR, i usually switch between 50Hz p, for 25fps (dvb-t FTA ) content to 23.976 Hz for 23.976fps content, then back to 50Hz...
interesting...i use DRR in MP + Win 7, though i must admit i haven't watch much content lately using DRR. Might explain why i seen...
I fully realize that this is probably not the correct place, or a correct bugreport, but since a while (maybe a month?) I have some...
Replies
Views
Indeed - problems are solved with the new/alternative MediaInfo Wrapper. Thank you.
Indeed - problems are solved with the new/alternative MediaInfo Wrapper. Thank you.
MediaPortal Version: 1.23 Description On my system (Haswell, iGPU HD4400) MP1 media inspection returns thousands of frames instead...
Replies
Views
In KnownExtensions.xml i found URL for LAV Filters - http://www.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=att_download&link_id=162&cf_id=24 - its URL return 0.74.1.0 ... Hmmm, i dont know why MPE Manager download wrong package by this URL ...
In KnownExtensions.xml i found URL for LAV Filters -...
MediaPortal Version: 1.23 Description MPE Manager correctly recognizes LAV 0.74.1 as the latest version, but seems unable to...
Replies
Views
yes fixed, the TEST4+PR is the branch but if you are something to improve let me know. @Developers please let me know, if change are ok for you ? or if you have comments on it. thanks , and happy new year to all.
yes fixed, the TEST4+PR is the branch but if you are something to improve let me know. @Developers please let me know, if change...
MediaPortal Version: 1.23 Description Title says it all... Jira: [MP1-4977] MatroskaTagInfo uses the wrong casing for tags -...
Replies
Views
maybe looking on HID stuff, i know than the rework of stephan lenclud, is not easy to manage.
maybe looking on HID stuff, i know than the rework of stephan lenclud, is not easy to manage.
MediaPortal Version: 1.23 Description When I try to skip some uninteresting piece in a dvd, I get a Unable to cast COM object of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom