Bugreports (3 Viewers)

Testing and bugreporting of the latest MediaPortal 1 STABLE release takes place here. (Do not post bugs from alpha, beta or RC versions here)
Just possible I think, unfortunately there is no time stamp on the detection of the Trojan but Defender was updated at 15:41 on the 13th, so before I did the first post but maybe after the problem.:unsure:
Just possible I think, unfortunately there is no time stamp on the detection of the Trojan but Defender was updated at 15:41 on the...
Only post bugs you found in MediaPortal 1.2x+ Installations in this forum! Make sure that you create a useful bugreport which...
Replies
Views
Hello, it seems you have set to use madVR, try EVR instead and it looks like madVR is not installed : [2020-12-04 02:10:48,768] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - VMR9: Renderer not installed / cannot be used! Also, if it failed with internal BDPlayer, you can try to disable it :
Hello, it seems you have set to use madVR, try EVR instead and it looks like madVR is not installed : [2020-12-04 02:10:48,768]...
Description: Blu-ray disc playback does not work with Madvr. Steps to Reproduce: Try to play a bluray disc. The same problem...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom