Bugtracker Feed (12 Viewers)

Follow our Mantis Bugtracker via RSS
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/03_TV_Channels/2_Mapping Select tuner up the top; select channel(s) on the left; click ">".
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/03_TV_Channels/2_Mapping Select tuner...
According to DVB guidelines, ONID + TSID + SID should be unique in all the world. However intermittent feeds and some non-compliant...
Replies
Views
[MP2-535] Add MPC-HC subtitles engine Created: 07/Nov/16 Updated: 07/Nov/16 Status: In Progress Project: MediaPortal 2 Component/s: None Affects Version/s: 2.16.04 - Spring'16 Fix Version/s: Next version Type: New Feature Priority: Major Reporter: aspik Assignee: aspik Resolution: Unresolved Votes: 0 Labels...
[MP2-535] Add MPC-HC subtitles engine Created: 07/Nov/16 Updated: 07/Nov/16 Status: In Progress Project: MediaPortal 2...
[MP2-535] Add MPC-HC subtitles engine Created: 07/Nov/16 Updated: 07/Nov/16 Status: In Progress Project: MediaPortal 2...
Replies
Views
This link seems to be dead as the domain points to a different site now. But it is still avaliable under the old IP address: ftp://63.211.210.21/pub/applications/drivers/x10drivers_rf_all.exe Maybe it's better to link to a wiki page, in case it needs to be updated again in near future.okay, I just realized that the proposed driver...
This link seems to be dead as the domain points to a different site now. But it is still avaliable under the old IP address...
Config -> Remote -> X10 Tab<br /> <br /> The link to download the driver is old. We should update that link to:<br /> <a...
Replies
Views
I could not find any extension named "Media Player". The survey at the top of this thread says "Media Slayer", but Manfred denies any such support here. I have been looking for an update to or a replacement for the Burner plugin for some time. Is there such a thing?
I could not find any extension named "Media Player". The survey at the top of this thread says "Media Slayer", but Manfred denies...
The Burner plugin has not been developed, or widely used for some time. The Media Player extension provides the same (only better)...
Replies
Views
AW: 0003047: GUITextureManager deadlock armandp Your link is only visible for development group members it seems.
AW: 0003047: GUITextureManager deadlock armandp Your link is only visible for development group members it seems.
From armandp words: "Current 1.1.0 has a potential deadlock issue when multihreading which is caused by the dispose logic of the...
Replies
Views
With latest version of Cyberlink Codec, it's not possible to set setting inside MP configuration http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3752 Open the issue in Mantis...
With latest version of Cyberlink Codec, it's not possible to set setting inside MP configuration...
With latest version of Cyberlink Codec, it's not possible to set setting inside MP configuration...
Replies
Views
LCN (logical channel numbers) are scanned properly, but are getting lost when stored to database. Other DVB types are working, DVB-C is missing this field. Side effect: SetupTv sorts the TV Channels in ChannelGroup by String, not by Number (Radio does it right) http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2821 Open the issue in...
LCN (logical channel numbers) are scanned properly, but are getting lost when stored to database. Other DVB types are working...
LCN (logical channel numbers) are scanned properly, but are getting lost when stored to database. Other DVB types are working...
Replies
Views
The instructions at the top of Radio Channels Configuration refers to TV Guide not Radio Guide (see attached screenshot) Continue reading...
The instructions at the top of Radio Channels Configuration refers to TV Guide not Radio Guide (see attached screenshot) Continue...
The instructions at the top of Radio Channels Configuration refers to TV Guide not Radio Guide (see attached screenshot) Continue...
Replies
Views
On some windows, NSIS Installer can't install font if it's already exist or locked.<br /> <br /> A little rework of NSIS code can reduce this issue from 30 sec to 3 sec. Continue reading...
On some windows, NSIS Installer can't install font if it's already exist or locked.<br /> <br /> A little rework of NSIS code can...
On some windows, NSIS Installer can't install font if it's already exist or locked.<br /> <br /> A little rework of NSIS code can...
Replies
Views
Still seeing this in RC4. I have foxtel on SVideo connection into a separate card to my DVB-T. It seems (not 100% sure) that if I pause fox then play from the buffer and change channel to at DVB-T channel when I go back to fox I get this error. Can't view any fox channels without restarting MP. Never had this before, but had to...
Still seeing this in RC4. I have foxtel on SVideo connection into a separate card to my DVB-T. It seems (not 100% sure) that if I...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-releases-315/unable-play-livexy-z-ts-buffer-78053/#post581121 [^]...
Replies
Views
we have a new version (that is no more a hack) in svn already. :thx: again Mr Hipp for fixing this beast. Simone
we have a new version (that is no more a hack) in svn already. :thx: again Mr Hipp for fixing this beast. Simone
As topic says... remove the ATI related flickering hack (copy video surface to texture inside EVR / VMR9 - dshowheper.dll)...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled MP 1.3.0 Beta, cleaned the codecs ,with the tool mentioned, did a reboot, installed MP , but left out the LAV filters (gave an error in a earlier installation) , then used MP extension installer to install LAv filters and it works. Perfect, thank you.
I uninstalled MP 1.3.0 Beta, cleaned the codecs ,with the tool mentioned, did a reboot, installed MP , but left out the LAV filters...
In version 1.2.3 all video files played well (.MP4/M4V/M2TS), using the Microsoft DTV-DVD Video decoder. After an upgrade...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-releases-315/dvb-s-some-cards-need-diseqc-cmds-after-graph-run-77853/#post579151 [^] I have a hauppauge dvb-s2 nova-hd, which has always been plagued with diseqc problem resulting in "no signal" errors. Every single initial tune always ends up with a "no signal" error, but only if the...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-releases-315/dvb-s-some-cards-need-diseqc-cmds-after-graph-run-77853/#post579151 [^]...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-releases-315/dvb-s-some-cards-need-diseqc-cmds-after-graph-run-77853/#post579151 [^]...
Replies
Views
According to DVB guidelines, ONID + TSID + SID should be unique in all the world. However intermittent feeds and some non-compliant providers often use 0 or 1 for the ONID and/or TSID and low values for the SID. This can cause TV Server to think one channel is the same as others and overwrite the tuning details. Continue reading...
According to DVB guidelines, ONID + TSID + SID should be unique in all the world. However intermittent feeds and some non-compliant...
Replies
Views
Subtitles can only be changed via mouse within the video osd, but they are not available within the player's context menu. Continue reading...
Subtitles can only be changed via mouse within the video osd, but they are not available within the player's context menu. Continue...
Subtitles can only be changed via mouse within the video osd, but they are not available within the player's context menu. Continue...
Replies
Views
When playback of music is started a message box about missing OptimFrom.dll is displayed. Continue reading...
When playback of music is started a message box about missing OptimFrom.dll is displayed. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
[7908] normal block at 0x0BD2A6B0, 1024 bytes long. [7908] Data: 38 05 11 0C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 A5 D2 0B [7908] {356} [7908] normal block at 0x0BD29718, 28 bytes long. [7908] Data: < % % > A4 25 11 0C 98 25 11 0C FF FF FF FF CD CD CD CD [7908] {355} [7908] normal block at 0x0BD2A550, 308 bytes long. [7908]...
[7908] normal block at 0x0BD2A6B0, 1024 bytes long. [7908] Data: 38 05 11 0C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 A5 D2 0B [7908] {356}...
[7908] normal block at 0x0BD2A6B0, 1024 bytes long. [7908] Data: 38 05 11 0C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 50 A5 D2 0B [7908] {356}...
Replies
Views
For improved performance Flip Mode Presentation should be used for DirectX on Windows 7 and later systems. <br /> <br /> Flip Mode Presentation reduces one extra texture copy inside DWM. Continue reading...
For improved performance Flip Mode Presentation should be used for DirectX on Windows 7 and later systems. <br /> <br /> Flip Mode...
For improved performance Flip Mode Presentation should be used for DirectX on Windows 7 and later systems. <br /> <br /> Flip Mode...
Replies
Views
Windows 7 will change screen resolution when user turns off Tv/monitor. Actually It is not quite like that. I made a little utility that monitors wndprog messages with timestamps, so that i can check when message arrive. Resolution change happens when tv/monitor is turned back on. Then there is two resolution changes very quickly one...
Windows 7 will change screen resolution when user turns off Tv/monitor. Actually It is not quite like that. I made a little utility...
Windows 7 will change screen resolution when user turns off Tv/monitor. Actually It is not quite like that. I made a little utility...
Replies
Views
Re: 0002693: PowerScheduler does not prevent windows standby even when StandbyHandler I am highly interested in that, because standby handling is something that is slowly dragging me away from MP! I have a process that must be able to prevent MP from going into standby. But I can't add it to the "preventing processes" list because...
Re: 0002693: PowerScheduler does not prevent windows standby even when StandbyHandler I am highly interested in that, because...
For details and possible solution see this thread...
Replies
Views
When changing skins from Titan to Default (or an other skin)<br /> 1. You get an error message that titan.version.xml is missing (see attachment in forum thread) <br /> 2. Skin settings are changed in SkinSettings.xml but not applied in GUI (so TV Guide rows, colors, etc are not changed)<br /> 3. Fonts are not reset/cached - so if a...
When changing skins from Titan to Default (or an other skin)<br /> 1. You get an error message that titan.version.xml is missing...
When changing skins from Titan to Default (or an other skin)<br /> 1. You get an error message that titan.version.xml is missing...
Replies
Views
We already support a VirtualizedStackPanel to improve performance i.e. in ListViews.<br /> <br /> We also need such a version for WrapPanels. Continue reading...
We already support a VirtualizedStackPanel to improve performance i.e. in ListViews.<br /> <br /> We also need such a version for...
We already support a VirtualizedStackPanel to improve performance i.e. in ListViews.<br /> <br /> We also need such a version for...
Replies
Views
NSIS fails to replace files during upgrade. The issue seems limited to TvServer and TvClientPlugin. For some reason, it appears that on a few PCs the TvPlugin and/or the TvService.exe are locked while NSIS does the upgrade. Hence the file(s) can not be replaced. The only real solution might be to detect if any of the files which will...
NSIS fails to replace files during upgrade. The issue seems limited to TvServer and TvClientPlugin. For some reason, it appears...
NSIS fails to replace files during upgrade. The issue seems limited to TvServer and TvClientPlugin. For some reason, it appears...
Replies
Views
There are issues with IMDB searching from EPG. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.<br /> <br /> It seems that it fails when there is more than one match, and no way to choose between them. However, the actual problem is not very clear.<br /> <br /> <a...
There are issues with IMDB searching from EPG. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.<br /> <br /> It seems that it fails...
There are issues with IMDB searching from EPG. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.<br /> <br /> It seems that it fails...
Replies
Views
Some 'raw' (not LATM) AAC audio from IPTV streams does not play using LAV audio decoder with TsReader.ax. See <a href="https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/rtsp-issue-french-provider-free.118930/">https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/rtsp-issue-french-provider-free.118930/</a> [<a...
Some 'raw' (not LATM) AAC audio from IPTV streams does not play using LAV audio decoder with TsReader.ax. See <a...
Some 'raw' (not LATM) AAC audio from IPTV streams does not play using LAV audio decoder with TsReader.ax. See <a...
Replies
Views
When you do an IMDb scan on a movie listed in the EPG, the IMDb info (summary & genre(s)) are being replaced. With the new coloured EPG, this means the 'standard' red color is being removed and/or replaced by something else. Continue reading...
When you do an IMDb scan on a movie listed in the EPG, the IMDb info (summary & genre(s)) are being replaced. With the new coloured...
When you do an IMDb scan on a movie listed in the EPG, the IMDb info (summary & genre(s)) are being replaced. With the new coloured...
Replies
Views
The weather plugin doesn't work any more because Weather.com doesn't provide a free partner ID any more http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3766 Open the issue in Mantis...
The weather plugin doesn't work any more because Weather.com doesn't provide a free partner ID any more...
The weather plugin doesn't work any more because Weather.com doesn't provide a free partner ID any more...
Replies
Views
A quite annoying (to quote the forum) bug that occurs only in very specific situations.<br /> <br /> When performing a conditional visibility on a control with a string comparison of string.equals(#music.title,#Play.Current.Title), this will not only give the wron result (always true) but will break all other equality comparisons on...
A quite annoying (to quote the forum) bug that occurs only in very specific situations.<br /> <br /> When performing a conditional...
A quite annoying (to quote the forum) bug that occurs only in very specific situations.<br /> <br /> When performing a conditional...
Replies
Views
Currently the TVServer logging is always in 'Debug' mode and can not be changed. Continue reading...
Currently the TVServer logging is always in 'Debug' mode and can not be changed. Continue reading...
Replies
Views
[MP2-531] Scroll animations break scrolling by first letter Created: 23/Sep/16 Updated: 24/Sep/16 Status: Testing & CodeReviews Project: MediaPortal 2 Component/s: Skin Engine Affects Version/s: None Fix Version/s: Next version Type: Bug Priority: Major Reporter: Brownard Assignee: Brownard Resolution: Unresolved...
[MP2-531] Scroll animations break scrolling by first letter Created: 23/Sep/16 Updated: 24/Sep/16 Status: Testing & CodeReviews...
[MP2-531] Scroll animations break scrolling by first letter Created: 23/Sep/16 Updated: 24/Sep/16 Status: Testing & CodeReviews...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom