CouchPotato (4 Viewers)

Beta is still expired... :(
Beta is still expired... :(
Dear Friends, I published the first beta of CouchPotato 2.0 via TestFlight. Please use this thread to discuss the beta and to give...
Replies
Views
I created a new thread for beta feedback and changelogs here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/couchpotato-2-0-0-beta.130836/ Please use this to discuss the beta. Thanks!
I created a new thread for beta feedback and changelogs here...
Hi There, first of all: Thanks a lot for reading this after years of silence and no new CouchPotato updates! I was rewriting...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Good ideas, thanks! the second part got me thinking about shifting even more things around ...
Good ideas, thanks! the second part got me thinking about shifting even more things around ...
I was thinking a lot about how to best integrate mp-extended (successor of GMA, TV4Home, ...) into CouchPotato. My main problem...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Although i might be a bit offtopic here, what i would love to see would be a way, to use couch potato to list available series (prefrably with the ability to hide watched episodes) from MPTVSERIES plugin and then select one to play it in mediaportal... And the same for mymovies or movingpictures plugin.
Although i might be a bit offtopic here, what i would love to see would be a way, to use couch potato to list available series...
Hi Dear CouchPotato Users! After a really long period without free time I am now finally back on developing CouchPotato! The next...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Music browsing features? That's almost correct :-) I am working on the features you mentioned but will squeeze in another update with some fixes and changes. After that the full focus is on integrating MP-Extended which means browsing your music, series and movies,
Re: AW: Music browsing features? That's almost correct :-) I am working on the features you mentioned but will squeeze in...
Okay, I don't want to sound complaining, but I need to know if with this app I can browse the music library without seeing the tv...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone has used the CouchPotato interface with a Logitech universal remote?
I was wondering if anyone has used the CouchPotato interface with a Logitech universal remote?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Features DE
Perfect, if you need any help with anything or want me to test anything then please do let me know.
Perfect, if you need any help with anything or want me to test anything then please do let me know.
Hi, I have been reading through this with interest as I have just got an ipad. Whilst I notice ipad is not yet supported, I...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I have come very late here. Does this app work for iPad? Thanks
Replies
Views
  • Poll
No problem for me
No problem for me
Hi there, this is the second thread about CouchPotato 2.0 (check out the first here...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CouchPotato 1.3.1 DE
Hi Xbmc, are you sure there weren't any other changes, maybe to your network or something like that? Nothing in 5.0.1 should cause that behavior. Also can you please try to replace the hostname of your server with its IP address? Sometimes DNS resolving doesn't work for unknown reasons (never had that problem so it's hard to debug)...
Hi Xbmc, are you sure there weren't any other changes, maybe to your network or something like that? Nothing in 5.0.1 should cause...
Hi there, CouchPotato 1.3.1 is available on the App Store: Connecting to the iTunes Store. Old text for version 1.3: I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CouchPotato 1.3 Beta (1 Viewer) DE
OK, I have checked that now and it works perfectly. I think it was because I checked this function immediately after upgrading to beta 8, and the upgrade process deletes the stored clients. I shouldn't have doubted you :-) Rob
OK, I have checked that now and it works perfectly. I think it was because I checked this function immediately after upgrading to...
To all beta testers: CouchPotato 1.3 beta 8 is available! Added new strings to translation, please update your language at...
Replies
Views
Yep, that were all threads, hopefully there will be more in the future :) Thanks for moving!
Yep, that were all threads, hopefully there will be more in the future :) Thanks for moving!
Hi there, I am looking for beta testers for the next versions of...
Replies
Views
Yes, I'm interested, too.
Yes, I'm interested, too.
CouchPotato MediaPortal Remote is an iOS app for iPhone and iPod touch that acts as a remote control for your MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom