Default Skins Feedback (5 Viewers)

Post feedback about the new default skin here.
Suddenly realised what was so grating (to me) about the Titan skin. On most screens there is a grid, which means that I have to decide which button to press, right and down or down and then left. Now that may sound (and in some ways is) trivial but the point is with the old Default skins I didn't have that decision. Ergo, it was...
Suddenly realised what was so grating (to me) about the Titan skin. On most screens there is a grid, which means that I have to...
Hi, (I don't sure this post is right section of the forum, so sorry.) I have missed the vertical menus form home of the new...
Replies
Views
Yes, you were quite clear. I'm just a coward and afraid to do wrong ;)
Yes, you were quite clear. I'm just a coward and afraid to do wrong ;)
So, to try these, I should unpack them into C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\DefaultWide (and not into...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Startup Information DE
Unfortunately yes - we have no means to adjust the splashscreen to our likes. Will put this into the list for future enhancements. Thanks for your reminder ;)
Unfortunately yes - we have no means to adjust the splashscreen to our likes. Will put this into the list for future enhancements...
Hello, I must say that the new default wide skin is looking very nice. Thanks for the hard work you guys put into this! Just a...
Replies
Views
Then they shouldn´t be shown - will check this issue ;)
Then they shouldn´t be shown - will check this issue ;)
Within all coverflow views I have tested (Video,Music,Tv-Series) there is a mousecontrol shown under the covers. I have not...
Replies
Views
I also see the banners with the new version. Thx
I also see the banners with the new version. Thx
Hi. I just imported the files and tested the different views. Generally everything Looks fine - except the "banner"-view - as you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I tried to edit the menus- and submenus-Links. But without success. There are some places where I may edit. But I don't know, which of them I may edit. Also are there methods, which I don't know. Is there an manual or a tutorial, how I can edit a basic-home-menu. Ciao Thomas
Hello, I tried to edit the menus- and submenus-Links. But without success. There are some places where I may edit. But I don't...
Hello, Is there a way to extend the menu in the basic home? I'd like to have a play disk item within the video menu BR Megahorst
Replies
Views
No Jira yet... (hate to do that for a simple and safe addition like this one - the administrative work is ten times more than the actual fix...)
No Jira yet... (hate to do that for a simple and safe addition like this one - the administrative work is ten times more than the...
There seems to be a problem with the new 1.3 BETA in the filestacking dialog. The problem is that it isn't showing the disks/parts...
Replies
Views
Music Fanart isn´t implemented yet ;)
Music Fanart isn´t implemented yet ;)
The skin shows my video fanart when I navigate to the video section. It doesn't do this when navigating to the music section or to...
Replies
Views
Not planned yet, but feasable of course ;)
Not planned yet, but feasable of course ;)
Is main menu background image supposed to be static? If is, can you make it change based on selected item like with Titan?
Replies
Views
Bearing in mind the programme list is only centred in the sense that any full screen display is by definition also centred, bumping the popup right is an unreliable hack. One that will break the moment anything gets changed. I'd prefer reverting back to the tiled options+list view of previous versions. A popup will never allow...
Bearing in mind the programme list is only centred in the sense that any full screen display is by definition also centred, bumping...
I don´t want to talk about what is better But I have to tell that default has some advantages in usability Basic home and epg for...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread ;)
Closing this thread ;)
Hi folks, within this forum thread I will provide you with skin files for different plugins to be compatible with the new design of...
Replies
Views
It´s working perfect here (1.3. Beta)
It´s working perfect here (1.3. Beta)
In now playing the song information and the covers and so on only are shown when i do not use playlists ... if i load a playlist...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have the same problem with the red dot. I dont like genre coloring so there would be no interference with red backgrounds. What do I have to change in the xml-files to get red background for recordings back to my skin? bye!
Hi! I have the same problem with the red dot. I dont like genre coloring so there would be no interference with red backgrounds...
I am really impressed with MP 1.3.0 Alpha but have some reservations regarding the new EPG Graphics .. I am using Default Wide...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom