Development Snapshots (4 Viewers)

regular snapshots of MediaPortal 2 development
Hi. Sorry haven't found the time to translate this into English. I'm very slow in writing something in English. But maybe you can use Google Translate or similar on this German threat: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/ein-paar-ausblicke-auf-mediaportal-version-2-1.135478/
Hi. Sorry haven't found the time to translate this into English. I'm very slow in writing something in English. But maybe you can...
This is a development build based upon the the "Spring '16 Release". Main changes compared to Spring '16 Release are (grey points...
Replies
Views
Also the DvArgumentmessage stays the same with the official release - see below and attached logs. [2015-12-25 15:49:20,500] [110772 ] [38 ] [ERROR] - Warn.: DvArgument: Error serializing argument value TvService also crashed wile trying to start a recording (logs were collected after the crash).
Also the DvArgumentmessage stays the same with the official release - see below and attached logs. [2015-12-25 15:49:20,500]...
This is a development build based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release...
Replies
Views
You can not. This is the same as in MP1. The config program for TV is running on the Server. Later, when TVE 3.5 is ready, there is the possibility to run the setup tool on any PC in your network, but for now this is not possible.
You can not. This is the same as in MP1. The config program for TV is running on the Server. Later, when TVE 3.5 is ready, there is...
Important notes: These development snapshots of MediaPortal 2 are compiled automatically. They are not pre-tested, so please take a...
Replies
Views
Moved the installer discussion to own thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/improving-the-installer-look-and-handling.132829/
Moved the installer discussion to own thread...
This is a development build based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release...
Replies
Views
There were many changes between 10AE-U1 and this recent Weekly build. Some recommendations: Please make sure that both Server and Clients run the same version to avoid conflicts. Network credential storage has been changed between those versions. After update you have to re-enter your username-/password in the MP2-Client settings...
There were many changes between 10AE-U1 and this recent Weekly build. Some recommendations: Please make sure that both Server and...
Important notes: These development snapshots of MediaPortal 2 are compiled automatically. They are not pre-tested, so please take a...
Replies
Views
What does my eyes see as I wanted to listen music? It seems that now all covers are displayed with the embedded cover. I unticked the folder option yesterday and changed an option in the system policy. Still no thumb.db is created and all covers are displayed how it should be. I think a system reboot was needed. How can I import my...
What does my eyes see as I wanted to listen music? It seems that now all covers are displayed with the embedded cover. I unticked...
Replies
Views
I think this issue is not related to the MP2 version, but to wrong entries inside TV settings table: [2016-06-06 07:28:06,258] [41671 ] [9 ] [ERROR] - applyProcessPriority: exception is at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue...
I think this issue is not related to the MP2 version, but to wrong entries inside TV settings table: [2016-06-06 07:28:06,258]...
This is a development build based upon the the "Spring '16 Release". Main changes compared to Spring '16 Release are (grey points...
Replies
Views
I also got the license terms screen twice: Also errors on startup with StreamingServer.dll which I traced to missing VS2013 x86 redist (disclaimer: I'm running the server on WHS 2011 which is an unsupported platform).
I also got the license terms screen twice: Also errors on startup with StreamingServer.dll which I traced to missing VS2013 x86...
This is a TEST build for our upcoming "Update 1" of the Summer'15 Release. Main changes compared to Summer'15 Release are...
Replies
Views
I made my change at a central point, but I think I did not fully take into account, that there is not a global and a user file for all setting classes. My change looks like this: \MediaPortal\Source\Core\MediaPortal.Common\Services\Settings\SettingsManager.cs:101 protected object LoadSettingsObject(Type settingsType) {...
I made my change at a central point, but I think I did not fully take into account, that there is not a global and a user file for...
Important notes: These development snapshots of MediaPortal 2 are compiled automatically, every 2nd week on friday. They are not...
Replies
Views
During massive imports the Server sometimes did not answer fast enough especially on not too strong hardware. Please be patient, the view is back pretty soon without any further action.
During massive imports the Server sometimes did not answer fast enough especially on not too strong hardware. Please be patient...
This is a TEST build for our upcoming "Update 1" of the Summer'15 Release. Main changes compared to Summer'15 Release are...
Replies
Views
Can't compile MP2 for now but in one week, i could try :)
Can't compile MP2 for now but in one week, i could try :)
Replies
Views
For the VideoAspect I miss following: Attr_SubtitleLanguages (Unclear for me, how Forced and Complete subtitles can be differenced -> I think not possible, if there are 3 english subtitles, it should be considered only as "one" english on CP screen. I plan to place flags for audio and subttitle tracks) Attr_AudioBitRate is referring...
For the VideoAspect I miss following: Attr_SubtitleLanguages (Unclear for me, how Forced and Complete subtitles can be differenced...
It's public but not in the official repo so it's sort of "hidden in plain sight". However it's going to need a shakedown eventually...
Replies
Views
You mean with the "failed to read remote code..." messages? The tuner is an AVerMedia tuner. Therefore it is no great surprise that code intended mostly for Prof tuner hardware/drivers does not work as intended. Unfortunately it is not easy to ensure that the Prof USB tuner extension is only used for compatible tuners. The property...
You mean with the "failed to read remote code..." messages? The tuner is an AVerMedia tuner. Therefore it is no great surprise...
Replies
Views
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
Replies
Views
Hi. ich hab das ganze mal etwas intensiver beobachtet. Das Problem tritt tatsächlich sehr viel häufiger als vorher auf mit diesem Build... Es ist also tatsächlich etwas verschlimmert worden in diesem Bereich. Es ist halt auch vorher schon da gewesen, nur eben deutlich seltener...
Hi. ich hab das ganze mal etwas intensiver beobachtet. Das Problem tritt tatsächlich sehr viel häufiger als vorher auf mit diesem...
Replies
Views
I have tried this version. I couldn't see the failure of the poster shadow radius, even when scaling the window. However I saw lot of minor glitches during scrolling in lists etc. If you wish I can summarize the problems found by time. But I want to do so only if it helps you.
I have tried this version. I couldn't see the failure of the poster shadow radius, even when scaling the window. However I saw lot...
Replies
Views
...here the log...
...here the log...
Replies
Views
The Database is in C:\Program Data\Team-Mediaportal\MP2-Server\Database. If you want to make "tabula rasa" you can (after uninstall ofc) simply delete c:\Program Files (x86)\Team-Mediaportal and C:\Program Data\Team-Mediaportal and all is completely gone... Program Data normally is a hidden folder so make sure you are able to see...
The Database is in C:\Program Data\Team-Mediaportal\MP2-Server\Database. If you want to make "tabula rasa" you can (after uninstall...
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! This is the first development build in 2016 based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes...
Replies
Views
Please use the log collector tool and post the logfiles. As the data folder is not deleted during reinstallation, the logs with errors might still be present.
Please use the log collector tool and post the logfiles. As the data folder is not deleted during reinstallation, the logs with...
This is a Release Candiate build of the upcoming "Spring'16 Release". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release are...
Replies
Views
Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I remeber a plugin for MP1 that scanned the black frame, removed it be scaling up the picture to the max. resolution. Are the plans to integrate such feature?
Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I...
This is Release Candiate 2 build of the upcoming "Spring'16 Release". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release are...
Replies
Views
Any plans to release another weekly @morpheus_xx. Would be good to try and add "delete from dedicated client" fuctionality if that's a possibility. Not being able to delete in a multi-seat setup is a bit of a limitation which I think is as-designed rather than a fault as such.
Any plans to release another weekly @morpheus_xx. Would be good to try and add "delete from dedicated client" fuctionality if...
Replies
Views
Hi, Here are my logs, errors are already indicated by Breese
Hi, Here are my logs, errors are already indicated by Breese
Important notes: These plugin snapshots of MediaPortal 2 are compiled automatically. They are not pre-tested, so please take a...
Replies
Views
Hey @morpheus_xx Loving the dev builds, and the new recently added icon One thing I did notice, and I never got a direct answer back from you on it is my suggestion to have the up arrow loop to the bottom when scrolling through episodes/movies instead of into the tree view (menus) see thread...
Hey @morpheus_xx Loving the dev builds, and the new recently added icon One thing I did notice, and I never got a direct answer...
Important notes: These development snapshots of MediaPortal 2 are compiled automatically, every 2nd week on friday. They are not...
Replies
Views
Falscher Tread, hab's jetzt im richtigen erstellt. Bei mir fehlt seit den letzten 3 Snaphots immer die "taglib-sharp.dll" in "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Plugins\TagLib", dort befindet sich nur die "plugin.xml". Dadurch kann ich den MP2 Server nicht starten, wenn ich mir die Version 2.1.0.0 manuell in das Verzeichnis...
Falscher Tread, hab's jetzt im richtigen erstellt. Bei mir fehlt seit den letzten 3 Snaphots immer die "taglib-sharp.dll" in...
Replies
Views
I got the jist of it from Google Translate and double checked the taglib DLL is installed where it's supposed to be. Slightly off-topic the startup image is still 10AE Update 1. Could we have the MP2 logo back with "Weekly Dev Snapshot" underneath?
I got the jist of it from Google Translate and double checked the taglib DLL is installed where it's supposed to be. Slightly...
Replies
Views
179 Views since Friday :( I think it is time for a snapshot with new TVE35 Features (y)
179 Views since Friday :( I think it is time for a snapshot with new TVE35 Features (y)
Replies
Views
Top Bottom