Displays (4 Viewers)

Discussions about LCD, Plasma, Backprojection, Videobeamers, ect. go in here
Oh, you found this old thread, so I can update it. ;) The problem was the power supply! Seems like it is dead. I now installed my old one that I first modified with a 80mm Papst fan. Now it all is fine and calm.
Oh, you found this old thread, so I can update it. ;) The problem was the power supply! Seems like it is dead. I now installed...
As I have a great Panasonic plasma screen, I´ld like to have a great picture quality. The screen has almost any available plugs...
Replies
Views
Latter-day computer monitors could, but it was usually only over the 60-120Hz range - anything below 60Hz was too flickery to be usable so there was no point in supporting it. Remember domestic 24Hz video only arrived with Blu-ray - DVD doesn't support it, and traditionally film material was transferred to video at 50/60Hz with...
Latter-day computer monitors could, but it was usually only over the 60-120Hz range - anything below 60Hz was too flickery to be...
To be able to debug MediaPortal video playback better I will need a suitable LCD monitor. As a requirement it must support the...
Replies
Views
K
MP1 MP2 Using a projector (1 Viewer) DE
I have a Mitsubishi HC6000 projector which I have hooked up to my HTPC via a HDMI splitter box and it's great. Even DVDs look pretty good on the 2m wide screen, hi-def stuff looks awesome. Admittedly I have a fairly "old" LCD panel (also hooked up to the HDMI splitter), but the picture on my projector is actually better than the TV...
I have a Mitsubishi HC6000 projector which I have hooked up to my HTPC via a HDMI splitter box and it's great. Even DVDs look...
Hey just beginning to build a new media system with MMC whan I saw MP. I will probably go with MP. I am thinking about getting a...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
so i posted earlier when i didnt have a 3d tv ..now i do i havnt got my glasses yet (still waiting on them to be mailed to me honestly its a gimmick and they say u can really watch it for more than 30 mins without getting a headache...let alone a 2+ hour movie..lol when 3d tv's which do not require glasses come out..u will...
so i posted earlier when i didnt have a 3d tv ..now i do i havnt got my glasses yet (still waiting on them to be mailed to me...
As the Title says, this is a poll about buying or having already a 3D ready TV. Maybe this thread can show the importance of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Flat Screen DE
hello, thx for your statements. i've bought last week a 32" philips lcd (32PF5321!). my htpc is connected over dvi to hdmi and the picture is brilliant.
hello, thx for your statements. i've bought last week a 32" philips lcd (32PF5321!). my htpc is connected over dvi to hdmi...
hello, i'm searchung for a flat screen! any pro&contra between lcd and plasma? which kind of flat screen do you prefer...
Replies
Views
okay... finally. i didnt believed in all you guys and got a DVI--> cable for my samsung 37' LCD which is told all over the internet to dont accept it. it does. perfectly fine. with 0% overscan at all.. so to all the samsung out there who want to use hdmi: just give it a try and invest the 10 bucks for a cable. btw: i'm using...
okay... finally. i didnt believed in all you guys and got a DVI--> cable for my samsung 37' LCD which is told all over the internet...
Hi, I would like to hear your oppinion about these three possibilities. But please, replay only if you have practical...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom