Displays (4 Viewers)

Discussions about LCD, Plasma, Backprojection, Videobeamers, ect. go in here
I have given up on removing jerky panning on HDTV. SDTV material on my PAL transmission looks great, but as soon as I watch live or recorded HDTV, all panning scenes are jerky. Zooming and stills are perfect. I tried all possible frequencies, deinterlacing modes, resolutions with no sucess. My Panasonic plasma 42PV60 I think has a...
I have given up on removing jerky panning on HDTV. SDTV material on my PAL transmission looks great, but as soon as I watch live or...
I have given up on removing jerky panning on HDTV. SDTV material on my PAL transmission looks great, but as soon as I watch live or...
Replies
Views
I'm loking for a software that will handle use of touchscreen (15") in a good way. The main features I'm looking for is possibility to use touchscreen to start a movie/navigate etc. but play the movie on the projector only, preferrably with controls (play/pause/subtitiles etc) available on the touchscreen during playback. Will...
I'm loking for a software that will handle use of touchscreen (15") in a good way. The main features I'm looking for is possibility...
I'm loking for a software that will handle use of touchscreen (15") in a good way. The main features I'm looking for is possibility...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a projector for now 3 years and the thing that most annoyed me with it was how to calibrate the colors(by that i mean brightness, contrast, gamma, saturation). Up to 2 months ago, i had been doing that by comparing the image with one my lcd, but it s hell!! Recently i discovered this site AVS Forum -...
Hi everyone, I have a projector for now 3 years and the thing that most annoyed me with it was how to calibrate the colors(by...
Hi everyone, I have a projector for now 3 years and the thing that most annoyed me with it was how to calibrate the colors(by...
Replies
Views
from your link to pnasonic PDP so it doesn't support 1280 x 720. And windows selects the max resolution that is supported by both displays P.S. sorry, have overlooked that you have connected it over HDMI (assuming you have DVI-HDMI adapter) - in that case it should work Have you tried to configure your monitors as extended desktop...
from your link to pnasonic PDP so it doesn't support 1280 x 720. And windows selects the max resolution that is supported by both...
Win7 home 64 bit. Having a problem driving 2 monitors simultaneously, duplicated (as opposed to spreading the desktop across the...
Replies
Views
Using a 16:10 ratio will cause some aspects of skin to be shown incorrectly, so do not post bugs about this, that should be your only problem.
Using a 16:10 ratio will cause some aspects of skin to be shown incorrectly, so do not post bugs about this, that should be your...
Hi, I'm thinking of getting a Samsung 220HD to run with Media Portal, but I understand it's a 16:10 ratio display...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 32" Hd Lcd £399 DE
Specs are as follows: Inputs - Component Composite Two RGB Scarts S-Video HDMI PC VGA Max res - SXGA 1280 x 1024 75Hz
Specs are as follows: Inputs - Component Composite Two RGB Scarts S-Video HDMI PC VGA Max res - SXGA 1280 x 1024 75Hz
Hi, I have just got home with a 32" HD LCD made by Technovision. It was bought from Tesco for £399.97 It is amazing in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom