Displays (1 Viewer)

Discussions about LCD, Plasma, Backprojection, Videobeamers, ect. go in here
M
Re: LogoAway? For anyone going to this page - there is a nasty Trojan on it!!! Luckily NOD32 (the best virus app out there) caught it but others may not be so lucky so be warned! Mike
Re: LogoAway? For anyone going to this page - there is a nasty Trojan on it!!! Luckily NOD32 (the best virus app out there)...
Just purchased a 42" lg plasma with dvi input. I wont to hook my pc upto it and set up a small htpc. Main question is. 1...
Replies
Views
Well, this JVC TV set is for my parents. They bought this set already and I will be playing with resolutions next week to get MP perfect on the screen. I must say that I was surprised not all TV's work like my LG-LCD. I send 1360x768 directly on the HDMI of my own LG-set and don't have any overscan. It just fits the screen perfectly...
Well, this JVC TV set is for my parents. They bought this set already and I will be playing with resolutions next week to get MP...
This LCD television has 2 HDMI inputs and a seperate PC input(I guess it's VGA). The resolution of the panel in the specs is...
Replies
Views
Latter-day computer monitors could, but it was usually only over the 60-120Hz range - anything below 60Hz was too flickery to be usable so there was no point in supporting it. Remember domestic 24Hz video only arrived with Blu-ray - DVD doesn't support it, and traditionally film material was transferred to video at 50/60Hz with...
Latter-day computer monitors could, but it was usually only over the 60-120Hz range - anything below 60Hz was too flickery to be...
To be able to debug MediaPortal video playback better I will need a suitable LCD monitor. As a requirement it must support the...
Replies
Views
okay... finally. i didnt believed in all you guys and got a DVI--> cable for my samsung 37' LCD which is told all over the internet to dont accept it. it does. perfectly fine. with 0% overscan at all.. so to all the samsung out there who want to use hdmi: just give it a try and invest the 10 bucks for a cable. btw: i'm using...
okay... finally. i didnt believed in all you guys and got a DVI--> cable for my samsung 37' LCD which is told all over the internet...
Hi, I would like to hear your oppinion about these three possibilities. But please, replay only if you have practical...
Replies
Views
SOLVED! The problem is in fact in the TV settings. You have to go in the Define inputs setting and set the HDMI input to "PC". In this case the TV will not deinterlace the picture, so it will not shake. Now the picture is perfect! Well, it leaves you with the interlaced picture, but you can't notice it from a normal viewing...
SOLVED! The problem is in fact in the TV settings. You have to go in the Define inputs setting and set the HDMI input to "PC"...
Hello. I've bought a new Philips 47" FullHD LCD and I connected it to my laptop over a DVI to HDMI cable. The picture shows in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DIY TV Lift DE
Im in the UK, but the sites I'm looking at for some reason dont tell you what the extended length (of a full extension) slide are, I would assume its double as you mentioned but just wanted to make sure. The stroke of my actuator in 600mm, with a total extended length of 1305. I'm assuming when im measuring for the slide I can exclude...
Im in the UK, but the sites I'm looking at for some reason dont tell you what the extended length (of a full extension) slide are...
Hello there, just want to show you how to hide your TV within a cabinet or other diy-boxes. Main thing is a 24" linear...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom