Displays (2 Viewers)

Discussions about LCD, Plasma, Backprojection, Videobeamers, ect. go in here
Specific prefix : Show all [solved]
I am giving MediaPortal a run now as a replacement for MC7 I set in the General Configuration to open MediaPortal on my secondary screen which is set (with PowerStrip) on 852X480. For some reason MediaPortal open with 852*603 (at least that's what i saw in the configuration tab). Why isn't MediaPortal opening on the...
I am giving MediaPortal a run now as a replacement for MC7 I set in the General Configuration to open MediaPortal on my...
I am giving MediaPortal a run now as a replacement for MC7 I set in the General Configuration to open MediaPortal on my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a projector for now 3 years and the thing that most annoyed me with it was how to calibrate the colors(by that i mean brightness, contrast, gamma, saturation). Up to 2 months ago, i had been doing that by comparing the image with one my lcd, but it s hell!! Recently i discovered this site AVS Forum -...
Hi everyone, I have a projector for now 3 years and the thing that most annoyed me with it was how to calibrate the colors(by...
Hi everyone, I have a projector for now 3 years and the thing that most annoyed me with it was how to calibrate the colors(by...
Replies
Views
Your best bet would be to look round eBay, or sometimes there are good deals on HotdealsUK. Would another idea, not be to put a TV Card in your PC, which would in effect avoid the need for it to be a TV Also. But I suppose you already gor one now.
Your best bet would be to look round eBay, or sometimes there are good deals on HotdealsUK. Would another idea, not be to put a TV...
Can anyone recommend a 19" LCD TV which also works well as a PC monitor? I want to replace the TV I have in the kitchen as it...
Replies
Views
Using a 16:10 ratio will cause some aspects of skin to be shown incorrectly, so do not post bugs about this, that should be your only problem.
Using a 16:10 ratio will cause some aspects of skin to be shown incorrectly, so do not post bugs about this, that should be your...
Hi, I'm thinking of getting a Samsung 220HD to run with Media Portal, but I understand it's a 16:10 ratio display...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 32" Hd Lcd £399 DE
Specs are as follows: Inputs - Component Composite Two RGB Scarts S-Video HDMI PC VGA Max res - SXGA 1280 x 1024 75Hz
Specs are as follows: Inputs - Component Composite Two RGB Scarts S-Video HDMI PC VGA Max res - SXGA 1280 x 1024 75Hz
Hi, I have just got home with a 32" HD LCD made by Technovision. It was bought from Tesco for £399.97 It is amazing in...
Replies
Views
from your link to pnasonic PDP so it doesn't support 1280 x 720. And windows selects the max resolution that is supported by both displays P.S. sorry, have overlooked that you have connected it over HDMI (assuming you have DVI-HDMI adapter) - in that case it should work Have you tried to configure your monitors as extended desktop...
from your link to pnasonic PDP so it doesn't support 1280 x 720. And windows selects the max resolution that is supported by both...
Win7 home 64 bit. Having a problem driving 2 monitors simultaneously, duplicated (as opposed to spreading the desktop across the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom