Mini Display (3 Viewers)

I did replace Cyberdisplays xml-Files and "re-installed" the plugin and it worked again. So it was just corrupted files. However, i followed your advice as well and removed all components of Cybrdisplay and replaced it with the delivered Minidisplay. Works as well. Problem seems to be based in a screwed-up xml-Configuration-file...
I did replace Cyberdisplays xml-Files and "re-installed" the plugin and it worked again. So it was just corrupted files. However, i...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: XP MCE 2002 SP3...
Replies
Views
Hello I´m from Germany, and my English is.... :( Sorry for this. Problem: I want to customize my GLCD, but I don´t know how to use the Mini Display Configuration Editor. There are many parameters, Types, Values, Processes, Conditions...... You know what I mean. I did some basic modifications (add lines...) by trial and error, but...
Hello I´m from Germany, and my English is.... :( Sorry for this. Problem: I want to customize my GLCD, but I don´t know how to...
Hello I´m from Germany, and my English is.... :( Sorry for this. Problem: I want to customize my GLCD, but I don´t know how to...
Replies
Views
Sorry ran out of time while I was home. Wanted to get into this a bit. :( Hopefully next time I'm home I'll have some time to get this working. Not back until the end of April though :( I work away from home.
Sorry ran out of time while I was home. Wanted to get into this a bit. :( Hopefully next time I'm home I'll have some time to...
Hi everybody, first of all thanks very much for your help that could make me start in this new world!! I have a Silverstone case...
Replies
Views
When the IMON software is configured to display the time even with the PC being off then it will change from ISO (or your configured format) to the stupid US time format.
When the IMON software is configured to display the time even with the PC being off then it will change from ISO (or your...
Hi guys - ive got an imon vfd display which works fine in MP, but i've noticed that since i upgraded to MP1.0 it adds extra...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Buying A VFD??? DE
The cheapest place and a well supported vfd can be bought here: USB VFD Kit (With VFD) | D-Vine HTPC Used it to upgrade my ahanix case. My personal opinion is it can be very helpful. I use it to put on some music without turning on the tv, works brilliant. It's really a personal taste, some like it some don'tm some cases look better...
The cheapest place and a well supported vfd can be bought here: USB VFD Kit (With VFD) | D-Vine HTPC Used it to upgrade my ahanix...
hey guys, I currently have an antec micro fusion case and have set up the lcd screen to work with mp. However tbh the screen is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I don't use releases from source code :( So, attaching Balagun's change to the next edition of MiniDisplay Plug-in is necessary. Whether you can help Chemelli? And somebody of PORTAL DEVELOPERS? PLEASE. Regards, MariuCh
Hello, I don't use releases from source code :( So, attaching Balagun's change to the next edition of MiniDisplay Plug-in is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 1.0 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel P4 Xeon 630 3GHz HDD: WD SATA...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Broadcasting DE
hi all, Is there any capabilities in MediaPortal to broadcast files being played ? I'd like to have something like TVersity, where i could access the mediaportal remotely (from an http based interface), and launch my movies / musics / DVD .. there . Do you know if it's possible ? Thanks for your help in advance regards
hi all, Is there any capabilities in MediaPortal to broadcast files being played ? I'd like to have something like TVersity...
hi all, Is there any capabilities in MediaPortal to broadcast files being played ? I'd like to have something like TVersity...
Replies
Views
i ve connected my 6,4" tft display with my ati graphic card (with dvi-vga adapter). is it possible to control mediaportal with Mini Display Plugin? regards
i ve connected my 6,4" tft display with my ati graphic card (with dvi-vga adapter). is it possible to control mediaportal with...
i ve connected my 6,4" tft display with my ati graphic card (with dvi-vga adapter). is it possible to control mediaportal with...
Replies
Views
Genau die gleichen Probleme habe ich auch. Entweder die Fernbedienung (iMON Pad) oder das VDF gehen in MP. Beides habe ich nach Stunden des einstellen nicht zum laufen bekommen. Die Fronttasten haben genau, wie Du beschrieben hast, komische Auslöseverhalten. Mal geht Outlook mit auf oder andere Programme. Aber die eigentliche...
Genau die gleichen Probleme habe ich auch. Entweder die Fernbedienung (iMON Pad) oder das VDF gehen in MP. Beides habe ich nach...
Hallo Ich habe seid einiger Zeit ein Inter Tech Gehäuse mit Imon VFD und der Imon Pad FB (Müsste mit dem Sylverstone LC16M...
Replies
Views
Take a look at this plugin: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/touchscreen-lcd-display-plugin-32380/. It's not perfect, but working quite well.
Take a look at this plugin: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/touchscreen-lcd-display-plugin-32380/. It's not perfect...
Hi all I'm using an Origen Case with an 7 " Touchdisplay. Now I will have the MP1 navigation on the touch and playing the films...
Replies
Views
Guida Per Configurare IMON UltraBay Con MediaPortal 1)Guida Configurazione Display (LCD o VFD) - Installate il software Imon Manager (qui trovate l'ultima versione: http://www.zshare.net/download/55810102a5a5da6d/ ) - Adesso andate nella Configurazione di MediaPortal -> Plugins -> MiniDisplay (attivate il plugin ed entrate nella...
Guida Per Configurare IMON UltraBay Con MediaPortal 1)Guida Configurazione Display (LCD o VFD) - Installate il software Imon...
Guida Per Configurare IMON UltraBay Con MediaPortal 1)Guida Configurazione Display (LCD o VFD) - Installate il software Imon...
Replies
Views
ok im stupid, i had the contrast turned way up somehow and thats why it wasnt showing anything.. seems to work fine. now i just have to figure out the remote part.. :) Im just using my old mce ir reciever for now...
ok im stupid, i had the contrast turned way up somehow and thats why it wasnt showing anything.. seems to work fine. now i just...
TV-Server Version: NO MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: 5400+ HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MP 1.0 Aeon Wide 1.3 (latest) Ok, so my monitor will not respect the windows screen saver and power off. Obviously, I don't want it powering off during a show, but when it's idle, I'd like it to turn off, for example, when I put a show on to fall asleep to. Is anybody else having this problem?
MP 1.0 Aeon Wide 1.3 (latest) Ok, so my monitor will not respect the windows screen saver and power off. Obviously, I don't...
MP 1.0 Aeon Wide 1.3 (latest) Ok, so my monitor will not respect the windows screen saver and power off. Obviously, I don't...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.5 Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 CPU Type: Quad Q9400 HDD: 1TB sata Memory: 4gb DDR3 Motherboard: Asus P5Q3 Video Card: Asus nvidia 9600GT 512mb Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.5 Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 CPU Type: Quad...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.5 Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 CPU Type: Quad...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just spent the last couple of weeks building my system. Zalman HD160xt+ Quad 9400 4gb Corsair Nvidia 512MB 9600GT OCZ 600W PSU LG BD-ROM Vista SP1 x64 Ultimate MediaPortal 1.0.0.0 with Monochrome v2.5 (w/ minidisplay) iMON_7_20_0502 I've manage to get MP running smoothly on the primary monitor and...
Hi, I've just spent the last couple of weeks building my system. Zalman HD160xt+ Quad 9400 4gb Corsair Nvidia 512MB...
I've got a Zalman HD160+ case. I've troubles with the LCD display. It would not show anyting in MP. Do anyone have a solution...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your reply EvylRat I feel not alone now :D i hope someone can flash the firmware of it in the future
Thank you for your reply EvylRat I feel not alone now :D i hope someone can flash the firmware of it in the future
Hello everyone, This is my first post, I have some question about startup message for Imon LCD my Antec Fusion's display startup...
Replies
Views
Yes, as you move around, you can see what menu entry you are on. Go in to music, & you can navigate artists/album/song, without having to turn on your TV.
Yes, as you move around, you can see what menu entry you are on. Go in to music, & you can navigate artists/album/song, without...
Hi. I might be interested in adding an external display to my HTPC (MP ofcause) but I have a question before I do so: What...
Replies
Views
I'm interested in this too - having the time display while watching TV would be great!
I'm interested in this too - having the time display while watching TV would be great!
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 I'm trying to get Minidisplay to show the Time when watching TV. I've tried to...
Replies
Views
Watch at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-132/missing-vfd-driver-rc4-msi-live-barebone-49369/ there you will find the solution :D I have seen the next version of the Mini Display Plugin should be better!
Watch at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-132/missing-vfd-driver-rc4-msi-live-barebone-49369/ there you will find...
Hi, I've read meanwhile all threads concernin the Scaleo E several times, unfortunately my display not work either. I am also...
Replies
Views
hi - sorry but I got no answer to my last posting :S my solution (at least for the moment) is using the vista media center. here all is working fine (product and all hw like the display or the remote control...). but main issue to change to VMC was the stable TV module. nevertheless i will track mediaportal as i find it is all...
hi - sorry but I got no answer to my last posting :S my solution (at least for the moment) is using the vista media center. here...
Hello, having some problems with the mini display from soundgraph. more or less - all is working fine but with a predictable...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the reponse, I tried evr, i get the same judder/stutter, I notice it on kung fu panda, when the title appears, on the panning shot, you see stutter, is there anything i can check deeper to fix this, this is all i need for perfect smooth playback, without the minimise problem. thanks, ill havea look if there is...
Hi, thanks for the reponse, I tried evr, i get the same judder/stutter, I notice it on kung fu panda, when the title appears, on...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: spinsafe 1080 Windows Version: vista 32 bit CPU Type: qud core...
Replies
Views
Fixed the problem. Uninstalled imon drivers and downloaded the ones on the antec site instead of installing from the cd supplied. Worked first go, also the volume knob works as well. Will post this up in that solutions thread
Fixed the problem. Uninstalled imon drivers and downloaded the ones on the antec site instead of installing from the cd...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.7 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iMON VFD problem... DE
New problem... Installed 1.0 (as stated above) and got the cybrdisplay.dll... Plugin is running and after a bit of tinkering i have it working... sometimes... Problem is, that sometimes when i turn on my mediacenter the display works, and sometimes not... With no change in setup/config at all... This is kinda wierd - anyone...
New problem... Installed 1.0 (as stated above) and got the cybrdisplay.dll... Plugin is running and after a bit of tinkering i...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 5600+ (2,8 GHz) HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody.. I have one tft screen and a television. Now i want to use my tft to show mediaportal. But it's possible to change settings or install a plugin so that when i hit the play button on tft screen, then the movie starts playing on the television? Both screens er connected to my computer by DVI. :thx:
Hi everybody.. I have one tft screen and a television. Now i want to use my tft to show mediaportal. But it's possible to...
Hi everybody.. I have one tft screen and a television. Now i want to use my tft to show mediaportal. But it's possible to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IsAnyCardRecording DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP MCE Rollup 2 + SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3.0 GHz HDD: 320Gb IDE Hitachi Memory: 1Gb Motherboard: Asus P4P800 Video Card: NVidia GeForce 6200 256Mb Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP MCE Rollup 2 + SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP MCE Rollup 2 + SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Samsung photo-frame can be used like PC mini-monitor too (by USB2 connection). For example is possible to navigate on Internet with it. SPF-85H photo frame - monitor SAMSUNG SPF-85H photo frame - monitor SAMSUNG
Samsung photo-frame can be used like PC mini-monitor too (by USB2 connection). For example is possible to navigate on Internet...
Is possible to use Samsung Photoframe like second monitor (by USB2 connection) in Mediaportal? Thanks massimo
Replies
Views
Hello. Just a quick question for users of MediaPortal with MiniDisplay who happen to own a case with an iMON LCD: does the "Blank display during video playback" option of MiniDisplay turns off the LCD display completely, or does it just turns off the icons and doesn't display anything on the info area? Because now I have an iMON...
Hello. Just a quick question for users of MediaPortal with MiniDisplay who happen to own a case with an iMON LCD: does the...
Hello. Just a quick question for users of MediaPortal with MiniDisplay who happen to own a case with an iMON LCD: does the...
Replies
Views
Downloaded the SVN version, and it worked without any problems at all. Now the EQ on the VFD is jumping away! AWSOME! :)
Downloaded the SVN version, and it worked without any problems at all. Now the EQ on the VFD is jumping away! AWSOME! :)
Hi Guys I have a 3R Systems case with integrated VFD. It would really like to get this to work. What do I have to do to get...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im currently working on my friends HTPC. He have a "Chinese" case with integreted 7" TouchScreen. iMON comes with the case. And thats working "ok" But it only support Duplicate screens. The screen is attached to the VGA port and the USB port for Touch funktion. As i run MP my self. I wanted to make that work on...
Hi, Im currently working on my friends HTPC. He have a "Chinese" case with integreted 7" TouchScreen. iMON comes with the...
Hi, Im currently working on my friends HTPC. He have a "Chinese" case with integreted 7" TouchScreen. iMON comes with the...
Replies
Views
Discussion continue here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/mini-display-plugin-48132/ Simone
Discussion continue here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-119/mini-display-plugin-48132/ Simone
After uncovering some issues in the initial release (thanks to the folks posting on the original thread), hopefully these have now...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom