Mini Display (5 Viewers)

Actually, the software is the SoundGraph iMON software (the same as is used for the smaller VFD/LCD displays... V6.11.0601 is available on Zalman's HD160XT download page). The iMON software is Microsoft MCE display compliant (in that it impliments the iMediaSink interface)... So it will work with any software that will provide data...
Actually, the software is the SoundGraph iMON software (the same as is used for the smaller VFD/LCD displays... V6.11.0601 is...
Hi, I have a Zalman HD160XT with a 7'' LCD Display that is the secondary display with 800*600 resolution. How I can show the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, before I start with my questions, I would like to thank Joe for having developed the "External Display" plugin! I use Imon VFD and now I can really use my music collection even with my LCD projector switched off. Great stuff! Now my question: I would also like to browse through playlists. They appear in the...
Hi Everyone, before I start with my questions, I would like to thank Joe for having developed the "External Display" plugin! I use...
Hi Everyone, before I start with my questions, I would like to thank Joe for having developed the "External Display" plugin! I use...
Replies
Views
No... There does not appear to be any way to change the font that is used for the internal clock... There does not appear to be any way to set the clock for 24 hour format either...
No... There does not appear to be any way to change the font that is used for the internal clock... There does not appear to be...
Is there a way to modify font of internal clock? I have Antec Fusion Black and the font of the clock is pretty unreadable. And it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the confirmation. I'll close this thread now. Please report other problems in a new thread... Joe
Thanks for the confirmation. I'll close this thread now. Please report other problems in a new thread... Joe
Support for this display has been added in the latest SVN. Let me know if you have problems with it... Joe
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hardware to a HD44780 device? (1 Viewer) DE
thanks. It something like this i was looking for.
thanks. It something like this i was looking for.
Hi Where can I find information about how to connect a HD44780 display to my PC. what hardware is needed to e.g. conect the...
Replies
Views
The title of your post smells a lot like luring people to read your post:( I don't considered your display an 'external display' because it is just a secondary Windows display instead of a small LCD/VFD. This forum section is only for the latter type. For your question: I don't think what you want is possible. Sorry... Joe
The title of your post smells a lot like luring people to read your post:( I don't considered your display an 'external...
Hi, today i ve connected my HTPC with my Display, this here: MP like fine over this Display ;) Now my Problem, as...
Replies
Views
I have the display working, mostly, however it seems to displaying the title from a couple of shows prior. IE, this past Sunday I went to record Sportscenter and the display said 23 - ESPN on the first line and 6:00 - 8:00 am on the second line. This was at 9:15 am. Is there a setting in the xml file I need to change, or is it the...
I have the display working, mostly, however it seems to displaying the title from a couple of shows prior. IE, this past Sunday I...
I have the display working, mostly, however it seems to displaying the title from a couple of shows prior. IE, this past Sunday I...
Replies
Views
I'm closing this thread, as the driver is in SVN and works fine. Please post problems in a new thread... Joe
I'm closing this thread, as the driver is in SVN and works fine. Please post problems in a new thread... Joe
Hello, is there any way to make a VFD display on MSI Media Live work with MediaPortal on Windows XP PRO? I tried many things...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Win XP Pro 32-Bit CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800+ HDD: Maxtor 200 GB S-ATA Memory: 1024 MB DDR by Infineon Motherboard: ASRock K7 Upgrade VIA KT-600 Motherboard Chipset: VIA KT-600 Motherboard Bios: AMI Bios Video Card: Sapphire ATI 9550...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Win XP Pro 32-Bit CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Win XP Pro 32-Bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I went through the 90 page thread and saw this asked, but never answered. I was wondering if I could get some help adding dvd information to my VFD. I have it working, but when I play a dvd it shows DVD on the first line, I would like it to say the name of the movie. What do I need to add to the xml of Joe Daltons to make this...
I went through the 90 page thread and saw this asked, but never answered. I was wondering if I could get some help adding dvd...
I went through the 90 page thread and saw this asked, but never answered. I was wondering if I could get some help adding dvd...
Replies
Views
Great, I'll check it out tonite Tthanks a lot
Great, I'll check it out tonite Tthanks a lot
Hi, Did anyone manage to get it working with MP? I've tried Futaba, but it's doesn't work with Elonex Artisan VFD. Bart
Replies
Views
This driver has been superceeded by the CybrDisplay plugin, available HERE
This driver has been superceeded by the CybrDisplay plugin, available HERE
I recently got several MatrixOrbital LCD displays... and since I was already writing drivers for thye Soundgraph devices... I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 gTFT VGA DE
i have a 6,4" VGA Sharp Display (VGA Input). is it possible to use it, when yes, how? Edit: i mean like this: http://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Graphtft-plugin i dont want to clone the picture of my TV and the TFT. i want on the TFT only informations about TV Channel, Background infomation etc
i have a 6,4" VGA Sharp Display (VGA Input). is it possible to use it, when yes, how? Edit: i mean like this...
i have a 6,4" VGA Sharp Display (VGA Input). is it possible to use it, when yes, how? Edit: i mean like this...
Replies
Views
I'm going to close this thread. Please post remarks and questions in the indicated thread...
I'm going to close this thread. Please post remarks and questions in the indicated thread...
MediaPortal 0.2.2: MediaPortal default: Windows XP SP2: AMD: Hey guys i'm new to MediaPortal and the forums so please excuse...
Replies
Views
I'm closing this thread. Discussion is continued in the thread that ralphy pointed to...
I'm closing this thread. Discussion is continued in the thread that ralphy pointed to...
A little while ago, a limited API was published, complete with demonstration code for the Soundgraph LCD. I notice that complaints...
Replies
Views
I'm closing this thread because the driver is now available in SVN... Joe
I'm closing this thread because the driver is now available in SVN... Joe
I have just swapped my LC16M Silverstone VFD Display /iMON remote system out with the newer GD01 LCD(!) Display type still with...
Replies
Views
I like to build an additional display to my case. I searched for the custom displays which are listed in the Hall of Fame but found only some usefull displays. Are there any good manufracturer where I can get usefull and supported displays? It don't have to be a 5,25" one, but it should be able to show EPG and ID3Tags. Maybe you...
I like to build an additional display to my case. I searched for the custom displays which are listed in the Hall of Fame but...
I like to build an additional display to my case. I searched for the custom displays which are listed in the Hall of Fame but...
Replies
Views
Mmm I've investigated in this issue and watching at the log I noted a difference :o Using Happauge remote to hibernate the system (I've changed the power button from Exit MP to Hibernate Windows) Mp crash badly before hibernate!!! See attached file "MediaPortal happauge MP hibernate.log"... If I use the imon pad indeed when I press...
Mmm I've investigated in this issue and watching at the log I noted a difference :o Using Happauge remote to hibernate the system...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Revision Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I use Joe Dalton's 47780 driver about 3 days now and it works fine. Not all the screens are displayed though. For instance the pop-up dialogs. Still looking around on the forum to find out more. Joho
I use Joe Dalton's 47780 driver about 3 days now and it works fine. Not all the screens are displayed though. For instance the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Q6600...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Antec Fusion VFD DE
Hi gcopeland, I also found this http://www.antec.com/us/support_roductInfo_FAQ.php?Qnumber=1&FAQno=24 I guess this is my issue. I have filed a support request to Antec since my HTPC is going in and out of standby all the time... /Peter
Hi gcopeland, I also found this http://www.antec.com/us/support_roductInfo_FAQ.php?Qnumber=1&FAQno=24 I guess this is my issue. I...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+...
Replies
Views
Wonderfull !! Every things are OK. My VFD works correctly now. It was just a problem with the older version of IRTrans software. Thanks a lot HTK
Wonderfull !! Every things are OK. My VFD works correctly now. It was just a problem with the older version of IRTrans software...
I have had my Zalman HD160 and mediaportal for about 8 months, never ever had the Irtrans display working :S So now I am on a...
Replies
Views
Same here I have the same problem when using the plugin with girder. Version 0.2.3.0 Windows XP Girder 3.3 LCD Noritake CU20045
Same here I have the same problem when using the plugin with girder. Version 0.2.3.0 Windows XP Girder 3.3 LCD Noritake...
Can anyone confirm the following: When I use the Girder LCD driver in the External Display plugin, everything looks and works...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iMon VFD... DE
Apparently i didn't try hard enough - its working now (tried with "imon" option, not "soundgraph imon option") Thx dman!!
Apparently i didn't try hard enough - its working now (tried with "imon" option, not "soundgraph imon option") Thx dman!!
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 3500+ HDD: 400GB...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem 3 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD AM2 dual core 4800+ HDD: Multiple SATA & IDE Memory: 2GB DDR2 667 Corsair Value Select Motherboard: MSI K9N Platinum Motherboard Chipset: nVidia 570 Ultra Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Gigabyte...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem 3 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem 3 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I tried everything - virtual COM, USB - nothing worked. Finally my wife say she need a simple clock on LCD :D and nothing else so I stayed with MCC only.
Yeah, I tried everything - virtual COM, USB - nothing worked. Finally my wife say she need a simple clock on LCD :D and nothing...
Hi, I have searched forums but haven't found if someone was able to get it to work? LIS driver selected, port set...
Replies
Views
Joe, Set the player to internal for movies and hey presto, play_time and remaining_time appeared. Thanks again (am still sure I tried it though :wtf: ).
Joe, Set the player to internal for movies and hey presto, play_time and remaining_time appeared. Thanks again (am still sure...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem 3 Windows Version: XP MCE 2005 CPU Type: P4 1.6 Memory...
Replies
Views
Please see this thread for a discussion regarding the problems with iMon LCD displays. Joe
Please see this thread for a discussion regarding the problems with iMon LCD displays. Joe
HTPC Case: nobless avc-s1 I have nobless avc-s1 case and i don know witch plugin i must use to work media portal with lcd in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 External display DE
I'm going to close this thread because there is another thread on the same subject. You can find it here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/imon_lcd_display_e_g_silverstone_gd01-t22361.html. It seems that there is no api for talking to the newer iMon LCD displays. The api for the iMon VFD displays (which I'm usings) doesn't...
I'm going to close this thread because there is another thread on the same subject. You can find it here...
Hi! I have SilverStone case with IMON VFD. Yesterday I installed new 0.2.2 version and new IMON driver. Since then my external...
Replies
Views
Orco, take a look here. The Silverstone GD01 case has a builtin MFP51 display. At the moment, you are out of luck - the display is not working with MP. But we are working on it! ;)
Orco, take a look here. The Silverstone GD01 case has a builtin MFP51 display. At the moment, you are out of luck - the...
Hi there, I intend to buy myself a new LCD display. Very interesting seems to be the new one from Silverstone MFP51...
Replies
Views
If you want extra debugging information in the log, regarding the ExternalDisplay plugin, enable the "Extensive logging" option in the plugin setup. You also need to set the 'Log Level' in the General section of the Configuration program to 'Debug', in order to get the extra info into the log file. Otherwise the plugin will...
If you want extra debugging information in the log, regarding the ExternalDisplay plugin, enable the "Extensive logging" option in...
If you want extra debugging information in the log, regarding the ExternalDisplay plugin, enable the "Extensive logging" option in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom