Fanart Handler (10 Viewers)

Works (y) Thank you:)
Works (y) Thank you:)
When using MediaPortal Extensions Manager -->
Replies
Views
Implemented in LatestMediaHandler 2.4.0.66 :):whistle::coffee:
Implemented in LatestMediaHandler 2.4.0.66 :):whistle::coffee:
@ajs Are you able to add more facade controls for e.g. Movies > Latest added Latest watched...
Replies
Views
FH properties: #fanarthandler.movie.animated.selected.thumb #fanarthandler.movie.animated.selected.background
FH properties: #fanarthandler.movie.animated.selected.thumb #fanarthandler.movie.animated.selected.background
How about Animated posters for Movie? Like: -- WBR, ajs
Replies
Views
Was that for me? If so sorry, I don't understand.:(
Was that for me? If so sorry, I don't understand.:(
It is most likely down to me but I just can't seem to get this plugin working properly:(. First off I get a strip on top of Online...
Replies
Views
Gold star for you thanks i missed those checks (y)
Gold star for you thanks i missed those checks (y)
@ajs I can't get LMH to pickup latest tvseries in the latest prerelease any ideas ? <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>...
Replies
Views
You are right (as most times ;)) deleted db --> started FH configuration --> everythings OK again Thanks @ajs !:)
You are right (as most times ;)) deleted db --> started FH configuration --> everythings OK again Thanks @ajs !:)
Hi @ajs Suddenly :unsure: this morning I had troubles with FH. MP crashes several seconds... There seems to be a problem with...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks! It seems to work now!
Ok, thanks! It seems to work now!
Since the last update I've got problems in the music section. For all artists with an article in their name (e.g. The Rolling...
Replies
Views
Thanks @ajs!
Thanks @ajs!
Suddenly - since today - Fanart Handler crashes MP when I start MP. I do have a lot of Fanart, Thumbs.... What I see in the log...
Replies
Views
If Album is empty, then Album thumb file name -> Artist-Album i.e. Artist-.jpg and Artist-L.jpg ...
If Album is empty, then Album thumb file name -> Artist-Album i.e. Artist-.jpg and Artist-L.jpg ...
I am pulling my hair out... fanarthandler 4.0.2.239 is working like a charm, but when i install any newer versions it stops...
Replies
Views
I reupload Kinopoisk grabber and studios xml to post above ...
I reupload Kinopoisk grabber and studios xml to post above ...
After the plugin was last updated, studios whose names contain the symbol "/", was no longer added to the tag '...
Replies
Views
I do not know this skin. And how it works. :( -- WBR, ajs
I do not know this skin. And how it works. :( -- WBR, ajs
The plugin ShowTimes downloads fanarts into the file /... /mtsa/backdrops In "External Handled Fanart" why do not implement...
Replies
Views
This is very strange, plug-in updates are visible to me in MP Extension -- WBR, ajs
This is very strange, plug-in updates are visible to me in MP Extension -- WBR, ajs
Added: #latestMediaHandler.myvideo.selected.banner #latestMediaHandler.myvideo.selected.clearart...
Replies
Views
Look for New version on ... LMH and Banner, ClearArt, ClearLogo, CD...
Look for New version on ... LMH and Banner, ClearArt, ClearLogo, CD...
Checking log seems to be failing on Trying to find Thumbs for Artist/Album: 4 non blondes - hits der 90er So never moves past that
Replies
Views
New FH for new MFilm ...
New FH for new MFilm ...
I have checked that since I updated to the latest version of MyFilms I do not get the last movies collected by LMH. The latest...
Replies
Views
How can i edit a post, forgot the most important thing, to say THANK YOU :) DELETE THIS POST PLS
How can i edit a post, forgot the most important thing, to say THANK YOU :) DELETE THIS POST PLS
Hi, when i start MP into Home Menu i dont have Fanarts for my Movies and TV Series. Im using the skin StreamedMP and configured in...
Replies
Views
If playing: Hans Zimmerman - The Lone Ranger and Fanart for Album The Lone Ranger presen then Fanart for The Lone Ranger is show. If playing: Hans Zimmerman - The Lone Ranger and Fanart for Album The Lone Ranger not presen then Fanart for Hans Zimmerman is show (all fanart, for Hans Zimmerman ignoring any albums). It looks like a...
If playing: Hans Zimmerman - The Lone Ranger and Fanart for Album The Lone Ranger presen then Fanart for The Lone Ranger is show...
Hi I have read a few threads a but am not sure I can follow where I have gone wrong. I have a number of movie soundtracks which I...
Replies
Views
What implements? Look in Titan https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/master/mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/skin/Titan or my Theme https://github.com/andrewjswan/mediaportal-skin-themes/tree/master/Titan/Themes/ajs%20Theme
What implements? Look in Titan https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/master/mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/skin/Titan or...
Hm i use titanius but there is no actor seen. On witch skin, i can see it for example ? I think somewhere under movie Details ?
Replies
Views
@Requiem When radio playing try to switch to NowPlaying window and check playing fanart. If there are pictures, then the problem is in the skins. But judging by the log file, this is a problem in the skins.
@Requiem When radio playing try to switch to NowPlaying window and check playing fanart. If there are pictures, then the problem...
Shouldn't FH display Fanart of the music currently being played? Doesnt work for me when listening to radio (Artist is recognized...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
@wizard123 @catavolt @ltfearme Perhaps then it is not necessary to change anything? I've added another answer in the poll.
@wizard123 @catavolt @ltfearme Perhaps then it is not necessary to change anything? I've added another answer in the poll.
@catavolt @wizard123 @sweborn @dlarge500 @ltfearme @powermarcel10 @Designers Replace controls: 91919297 - Random/Random Latests...
Replies
Views
Yes, for me ii's all ok!
Yes, for me ii's all ok!
I've got problem with a cdart thumb: Bruce Springsteen - We Shall Overcome: The Seeger Sessions. The tool find the image and...
Replies
Views
An error in the old version of the plugin :) :whistle::coffee: Probably the best of these changes to convey the developer to the skins. For the next update there were no such problems. :)
An error in the old version of the plugin :) :whistle::coffee: Probably the best of these changes to convey the developer to the...
Fanart Handler no longer works with my Pandora MusicBox plugin. Apparently something was changed between Fanart Handler v4.0.2.223...
Replies
Views
Look: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/image-pack-weather-backdrops-multi.135247/#post-1198268 and https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/image-pack-weather-backdrops-multi.135247/#post-1198302 Your plugin is not able to display multiple pictures for one weather.
Look: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/image-pack-weather-backdrops-multi.135247/#post-1198268 and...
Multi Weather backdrops for One Current Weather like...
Replies
Views
Yup, tested already - displaying those as small music genre icons makes them nearly unreadable ;)
Yup, tested already - displaying those as small music genre icons makes them nearly unreadable ;)
Do we have music genres (e.g. pop, folk, rock, blues etc.)? :whistle:
Replies
Views
I don't use FanArtHandler at the moment. Have reinstalled the system with a new TV-Card. So if I again install FanArtHandler I will let you know.
I don't use FanArtHandler at the moment. Have reinstalled the system with a new TV-Card. So if I again install FanArtHandler I will...
I use the latest Fanart Handler 4.0.2.240 on MP 1.15! If I want to import local fanart it does not work. I select the image(s) and...
Replies
Views
We already have this plugin. I need to know what values are above described properties. Then I can say what I can do. WBR, ajs
We already have this plugin. I need to know what values are above described properties. Then I can say what I can do. WBR, ajs
Hm i have a feature request. Is there a way that we can put Covers from Movies and Series in the TV Guide and TV OSD ? For...
Replies
Views
Maybe. I do not know. If it can not be vertical, it is a problem of the engine. The plugin does not show anything, it only gives the data. Everything else does the creator of skin, paired with media portals.
Maybe. I do not know. If it can not be vertical, it is a problem of the engine. The plugin does not show anything, it only gives...
Is there a way that I can have the latest Shows or movies in vertical list and not in horizontal one actual in Titan Skin ? And...
Replies
Views
hallo ajs, I had the same issue. running MP1.10 (because of visualizations) and Streamed MP skin. replacing the Fanarthandler.dll solved the problem. the prerelease dll works too. thanks for your work jrcux (Juergen, Cuxhaven Germany)
hallo ajs, I had the same issue. running MP1.10 (because of visualizations) and Streamed MP skin. replacing the Fanarthandler.dll...
At some point my HTPC started showing generic "Various Artists" fanart rather than the fanart for the artist of the currently...
Replies
Views
For TV defaults + ...
For TV defaults + ...
Hi! Does anyone know where are some sources to download TV Fanart for the TV section? Like the "default" ones? Where can I get...
Replies
Views
I noticed this using the "DefaultWide" skin with MP 1.12, and "Amped" with MP 1.09. On the "Recorded TV" panel, recordings which are currently happening have the same start and end time shown. I noticed this first when I started using MP, and assumed that it was deliberate, to indicate that the recording was not yet complete. But...
I noticed this using the "DefaultWide" skin with MP 1.12, and "Amped" with MP 1.09. On the "Recorded TV" panel, recordings which...
I have a minor issue with "latestMediaHandler.tvrecordings.active1.endTime" (and corresponding active2 and 3): It is displaying...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom