Feature Requests (9 Viewers)

The radio button is already implemented and might be ready for next release.
The radio button is already implemented and might be ready for next release.
Hello. I am missing a Radio Menu Entry - Radio is now running under TV - but not so comfortable.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] Speech Recognition for MP2 (1 Viewer) DE
@offbyone I still don't find the plugin in download section and the skill describes only MP1. Is it not fully compatible with MP2 yet?
@offbyone I still don't find the plugin in download section and the skill describes only MP1. Is it not fully compatible with MP2 yet?
Any plans for speech recognition for MP2. In MP1 i had a solution with WIFIRemote and Voxcommando, but development of wifiremote...
Replies
Views
It's in Jira: MP2-171 I will at some point start to understand the WiX installer. Not being a dev things are slightly more difficult for me than they would be for Morpheus :barefoot:
It's in Jira: MP2-171 I will at some point start to understand the WiX installer. Not being a dev things are slightly more...
I came across this while looking for something else. I remember having uninstalled MP2 there were files left behind I had to go...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Controlling the Server by App would be perfect. Is this possible with the build added here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-mp2extended.132322/page-74 ?
Thanks. Controlling the Server by App would be perfect. Is this possible with the build added here...
Hi, Do we already have some web interface for MP2 or is there any plans to have that kind of? So that you could schedule recording...
Replies
Views
Install_01 replacement screenshot Also added screenshot if you click the Quit Button
Install_01 replacement screenshot Also added screenshot if you click the Quit Button
Will the double licence agreement issue be fixed at some point?
Replies
Views
Hey Guys: I noticed the latest MP2 AE10 doesn't have the recently added feature for movies. Any idea if there will be a release coming out shortly with this? Is there a test build with it?
Hey Guys: I noticed the latest MP2 AE10 doesn't have the recently added feature for movies. Any idea if there will be a release...
I believe I saw this somewhere in one of the feedback posts, but thought it deserved it's own thread. For me, the movie filtering...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [WiP] CEC Plugin DE
Maybe take Tuoma as helper/Dev for that ;)
Maybe take Tuoma as helper/Dev for that ;)
Hi. Just to keep this written down anywhere... A CEC Remote Plugin for MP2 could be great... Not my personal need but I heard about...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom