Fidelity (4 Viewers)

Bug Report: Long Titles don't display correctly on Now Playing Screen If the title is too long then it doesn't display correctly, in the example below I can only see the black shadow, see attached below.
Bug Report: Long Titles don't display correctly on Now Playing Screen If the title is too long then it doesn't display...
Fidelity Skin 1.0 ( 11.4.2010) the "Fidelity" Skin is designed as clean as possible, only needed informations are in the...
Replies
Views
Updated World Weather skin files for those that are interested: World Weather
Updated World Weather skin files for those that are interested: World Weather
Hi all, sorry for the long delay, but was to much work in real life. But now here it is the new version 1.4 of Fidelity skin...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Skin Fidelity 1.2 (1.3) Preview New Screenshots 30.1.2011 Yes, that should be no problem, you only must take a look on the backgroundsetting in the xml, so the skin will use the colourtheme there. :)
Re: AW: Skin Fidelity 1.2 (1.3) Preview New Screenshots 30.1.2011 Yes, that should be no problem, you only must take a look on...
Hi all, i´m now in final stage with the skinwork for the upcomming version of Fidelity skin for MP 1.2.0 Beta It is in the line...
Replies
Views
Hi Harley. I was looking for a Green skin for MePo, and stumbled across your very nice skin. But the Green is still yellow:-( Have you had the time to make a fix? /Morten
Hi Harley. I was looking for a Green skin for MePo, and stumbled across your very nice skin. But the Green is still yellow:-(...
Here it comes, the new Version of Fidelity Skin 1.3 Over the last five months i have done a complete overwork of this skin...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your help Stepko! Have a Happy Holiday...
Thanks for your help Stepko! Have a Happy Holiday...
Hi all, new Version of Fidelity Skin 1.1 is now ready for download. This Version is made for MP 1.1.0 final and is full...
Replies
Views
Excellent, thank you. All is fine now :)
Excellent, thank you. All is fine now :)
Here it is, our (redeye19987 and me) first Fidelity based skin. Its a dark simple skin, without a lot of toys, reduced to a...
Replies
Views
Hallo! Many thanks!!!! I was thinking about changing to MePo 1.3 - but i think i don´t like Titan! Now i can update!!!
Hallo! Many thanks!!!! I was thinking about changing to MePo 1.3 - but i think i don´t like Titan! Now i can update!!!
Hi All, I have put together a new version of the Fidelity skin that now supports MediaPortal 1.3 versions. Please note that this...
Replies
Views
thanks, i modified it again and will go on with this work cause now its super runny without lags - here a small movie
thanks, i modified it again and will go on with this work cause now its super runny without lags - here a small movie
Please post here your mods for the Fidelity Skin !
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fidelity 1.3 Mod by pünktchen (1 Viewer) DE
Hey pünktchen, Please find attached my files for getting mediaslayer to work in fidelity. Working fine here after your updated DialogSelect.xml is applied ;). If you want to add them to your mod please feel free (after you've checked them of course :D). All the best, Wo0zy
Hey pünktchen, Please find attached my files for getting mediaslayer to work in fidelity. Working fine here after your...
Hey, attached is my Fidelity Skin Mod for MP 1.2Beta. First of all, it's not a real mod but more a bugfix release :) I've only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mouse support DE
AW: Mouse support That should be: C:\ProgramDAta\Team MediaPortal\skin\Fidelity 1.4
AW: Mouse support That should be: C:\ProgramDAta\Team MediaPortal\skin\Fidelity 1.4
Hi, I really like the fidelity skin but I really miss a working support to navigate with a mouse. Would it be hard to fix or...
Replies
Views
Using 1.1.0.0 with mediaportal 1.1.2.0 and have a problem with lastfm: don't see how you change audio streams: with the default skin I can click on option 2, "similar to" and it gives options that I can add channels to; Fidelity just restarts the default stream. Its a lovely skin, but i use lastfm a lot.. what am i missing? Theres a...
Using 1.1.0.0 with mediaportal 1.1.2.0 and have a problem with lastfm: don't see how you change audio streams: with the default...
Please post bug reports of version 1.1. here. Many Thanks for your Help :)
Replies
Views
I have started work on a version with 1.3 compatibility. I have a couple of changes to finalise but should be able to post this weekend some time. Edit NEW VERSION POSTED! Check it out HERE
I have started work on a version with 1.3 compatibility. I have a couple of changes to finalise but should be able to post this...
This forum has been a bit quiet as of late. Fidelity is by far my favourite skin. Just wondering whether we will se an update for...
Replies
Views
AW: Is this still alive? Hey - when it comes out?
AW: Is this still alive? Hey - when it comes out?
Hey Harley, can we expect some updates or is this dead :( Greets pünktchen
Replies
Views
Updated skin files for World Weather v0.5.0 and above:
Updated skin files for World Weather v0.5.0 and above:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/worldweather-plugin-v0-4-5-for-mediaportal-v1-2-0-or-higher.102775/ Do you have new...
Replies
Views
Indeed something very unique and worth showing off :)
Indeed something very unique and worth showing off :)
Do you like the new wordclock ? Harley
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Greater contrast DE
Thanks markrb! It is hard to know what works for everyone's displays as everyone has a different contrast setting etc. Give this xml I have attached a go. It is just a darker blue. Just make a copy of your current references.xml in case you want to change back. Hopefully this will sort it out for you? Cheers, Justin
Thanks markrb! It is hard to know what works for everyone's displays as everyone has a different contrast setting etc. Give this...
I love the skin, but have one request. Is there any way to get a greater contrast between viewed videos and those that haven't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Editor DE
Hi husmoaschta, sorry, at the moment there are no menu editor for. Greetings Harley :)
Hi husmoaschta, sorry, at the moment there are no menu editor for. Greetings Harley :)
Hi! Does a menu-editor exist for this elegant skin? :thx: Winnie
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Please rate !!! DE
Hi all, would be nice, if you take some seconds of your time and do a Rate fo the skin. Its not much work for you. You only have to go here: Link and push on the stars, thats all, you must not be registerd or anything else for. Many thanks for your Help Harley :)
Hi all, would be nice, if you take some seconds of your time and do a Rate fo the skin. Its not much work for you. You only...
Hi all, would be nice, if you take some seconds of your time and do a Rate fo the skin. Its not much work for you. You only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for MyAnime DE
Hi! Any chance to get support for "MyAnime" Plugin in your skin? Love the clear structure - but my most used (a part from TV ...) is giving an error ... even if it's only basic it would be great! THX in Advance!
Hi! Any chance to get support for "MyAnime" Plugin in your skin? Love the clear structure - but my most used (a part from TV...
Hi! Any chance to get support for "MyAnime" Plugin in your skin? Love the clear structure - but my most used (a part from TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom