fixed 0.2.0.0 final Bugs (1 Viewer)

Bugreport Topics that have been fixed will be moved here.
Hi, this thread will be marked as fixed & moved to fixed bugs, since the issue which opened it, it's solved. New bug = new thread. Thanks for testing & reporting Regards Roy
Hi, this thread will be marked as fixed & moved to fixed bugs, since the issue which opened it, it's solved. New bug = new...
Windows Version: Win MCE 2005 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2,4 GHz Memory: 521 MB DDR Motherboard: Asus P4Pdeluxe Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Hi, - I set the font size to 96dpi - Removed the 812x612 calibration file - reboot the PC - Run MP - Entered the calibration screen --> MP says the resolution is 800x600 - Exit MP - Looked for a new calibration screen: OK, the is now af Full Screen file for 800x600 - Run MP - Started a movie: OK After this test I put the font size...
Hi, - I set the font size to 96dpi - Removed the 812x612 calibration file - reboot the PC - Run MP - Entered the calibration...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 (2006-07-03) MediaPortal Skin: MCE Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET...
Replies
Views
Glith: i have copied the Merit values from RadLight, thats why the first "00" is missing The current Merit value is set by the codec NOT by the installer of MediaPortal! However i have contacted gabest to find out why he is using this Merit. 0x00400000 = MERIT_UNLIKELY 0x40000002 = Merit used for MPV since this is not a...
Glith: i have copied the Merit values from RadLight, thats why the first "00" is missing The current Merit value is set by the...
Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4 2.8 Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Asus P4P800 Motherboard Chipset: 865...
Replies
Views
Hi Avy, Thanks for reporting that and good to hear it works now. :) BTW, I'll be including the fixes in SVN shortly after they've been verified to work ok for others as well. Eventually you shouldn't use the DLL's I provided you as they might contain more changes I've done locally to the code which could harm you. Just keep an eye...
Hi Avy, Thanks for reporting that and good to hear it works now. :) BTW, I'll be including the fixes in SVN shortly after...
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 - 2.40GHz Memory: 1 GB Motherboard Chipset: IBM (IBM) Video Card...
Replies
Views
Actually, It's not in RemotePlugin.cs, it was in MediaPortal.cs I think, I'll have to check on my main machine, but you can have it either way :)
Actually, It's not in RemotePlugin.cs, it was in MediaPortal.cs I think, I'll have to check on my main machine, but you can have it...
Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Memory: 1GB PC3200 (Kingston) Motherboard: Shuttle FT20...
Replies
Views
No later version around, right now.:( Could / would you recompile it, please?:) Regards Ralph
No later version around, right now.:( Could / would you recompile it, please?:) Regards Ralph
Windows Version: Win MCE 2005 SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2,4 GHz Memory: 521 MB DDR Motherboard: Asus P4Pdeluxe Motherboard...
Replies
Views
fixed with 0.2.0.2
fixed with 0.2.0.2
Windows Version: WindowsXP XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD AthlonXP 3000+ Memory: 512 MB DDR PC3200 Motherboard: Asus A7N8X Deluxe...
Replies
Views
Did I post it here by accident or is it really fixed?
Did I post it here by accident or is it really fixed?
After a lot of tampering I believe this to be a bug of mediaportal. There are some channels in this country that send mp2 audio...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unhandled exception DE
yes, doesn´t appear with build from 2006.07.15 here anymore! cheers, LX
yes, doesn´t appear with build from 2006.07.15 here anymore! cheers, LX
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0-SVN-14.07.2006- 0:58:35,36-Build 9493 (2006-07-14) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version...
Replies
Views
i will retest it.
i will retest it.
Windows Version: Win XP Pro sp2 (MCE) CPU Type: Intel Pentium D 940 3.2 Memory: 2 X Corsair 6400 DDR2 (2GB) Motherboard: Asus...
Replies
Views
seems to be fixed... thanks
seems to be fixed... thanks
Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playlist problem DE
I've just tried clean install of MP, and with ver 0.2.0.0 Playlist works fine, but with last SVN MediaPortal-svn--08-06-2006--01-01-Rev9768 it doesn't. You can close this thread, problem is in skin 3DMP-blue,:sorry: :oops:
I've just tried clean install of MP, and with ver 0.2.0.0 Playlist works fine, but with last SVN...
Hello, I have problem with playlist, after add some directories into, music starts playing. If I go to Now playing there is...
Replies
Views
Updated to SVN 15.07.2006 20:00 Made some test and it seems to work fine here.:) Regards Ralph
Updated to SVN 15.07.2006 20:00 Made some test and it seems to work fine here.:) Regards Ralph
Replies
Views
Thanks to ronilse this is fixed in current svn and will be for an eventual 0.2.1 release
Thanks to ronilse this is fixed in current svn and will be for an eventual 0.2.1 release
Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: P4C 3.0 ghz Memory: 2 GO Corsair XMS DDR 800 Motherboard: ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe Motherboard...
Replies
Views
This function will take effect, if you: 1. goto myMusic 2. select a file 3. open context menu (F9) 4. choose Play now 5. MP will jump either to the Now Playing screen, Playlist screen or will just play the selected song. This is no bug, just a misunderstood of this function. :thx: for testing Regards Ralph
This function will take effect, if you: 1. goto myMusic 2. select a file 3. open context menu (F9) 4. choose Play now 5. MP...
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU Type: AMD Semptron 2800+ Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: ASUS Artificial Intelligence Series...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for reporting back :-) Regards Roy
Hi, Thanks for reporting back :-) Regards Roy
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU Type: AMD Semptron 2800+ Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: ASUS Artificial Intelligence Series...
Replies
Views
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) CPU Type: AMD Semptron 2800+ Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: ASUS Artificial Intelligence Series Motherboard Chipset: nForce K8N Motherboard Bios: Fönix Video Card: Gigabyte ATI Radeon 9550 128Bit/128 MB Video Card Driver: omega 3.8.231 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek AC'97 Audio Sound Card AC3...
Replies
Views
I have everytime the same freezen screen in 95 % if I see a special advertising from a TV channel. I hope that this is the right way to report a bug in that area I never did that before. Thanks Bart0815
I have everytime the same freezen screen in 95 % if I see a special advertising from a TV channel. I hope that this is the right...
I have everytime the same freezen screen in 95 % if I see a special advertising from a TV channel. I hope that this is the right...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom