fixed 0.2.2.0 bugs (3 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
thx this simple solution worked for me
thx this simple solution worked for me
MediaPortal Version: Usually latest SVN Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 CPU Type: Celeron M 380 (1.6 GHz / 1 MB cache) HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Has been fixed. :thx: for testing Ralph
Has been fixed. :thx: for testing Ralph
no mpg file is played if it wasn´t recorded by MP !!!! MPGs recorded by the TV Server are playing ??? See this thread aswell...
Replies
Views
13386 is a good release for me.. solved many problems for me.. thanks!
13386 is a good release for me.. solved many problems for me.. thanks!
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--02-26-2007--01-04-Rev13107 2007-02-26 1:05 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
Whatever works for you, is always fine. At least we can definately nail it down mainly to the nvidia drivers, or the control of.
Whatever works for you, is always fine. At least we can definately nail it down mainly to the nvidia drivers, or the control of.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Mepo green wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback MC. I've marked this as fixed. Bavarian and Roy, many thanks for helping on this.... Andy
Thanks for the feedback MC. I've marked this as fixed. Bavarian and Roy, many thanks for helping on this.... Andy
MediaPortal Version: SVN Build 12573 (08.01.2007 / 19:08 CET) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I might well have try this anyway, the only thing I think is the code change does chage the handler.CurrentCardIndex to the selcted cardNo permently and other bits of the code might rely on that not happening. A simple adjustment might be to reset handler.CurrentCardIndex back to what it was prior to the external channel change...
I might well have try this anyway, the only thing I think is the code change does chage the handler.CurrentCardIndex to the selcted...
Hi, I'm using SVN Build 12847. I have two dvb cards in my system and tonight I was watching one channel whilst waiting for a...
Replies
Views
Updated configuration form with direct download link, maybe would you like to try this one ? Thanks for your report. ;) Regards.
Updated configuration form with direct download link, maybe would you like to try this one ? Thanks for your report. ;) Regards.
MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celereon 2,4GHz HDD: Samsung 250GB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Auto hibernate/wake up loop (1 Viewer) DE
Also make sure that it's not a hardware related bug. Usualy when system wakes up without any reason from standby it's caused by some HW or driver (or driver setting).
Also make sure that it's not a hardware related bug. Usualy when system wakes up without any reason from standby it's caused by...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + SVN 12424 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide w/tweaks Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Celeron M...
Replies
Views
Thanks Roy and Bavarian for pin-pointing and fixing this problem. All issues I reported are solved now. Jan
Thanks Roy and Bavarian for pin-pointing and fixing this problem. All issues I reported are solved now. Jan
Hi, may have found a bug. During myMusic, when playing a song displaying coverart, a flickering will start in the upper left...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy, SVN 12387 did the trick. Everything works fine. Time to say thank you for all the people in this forum - i found every answer i needed . Time to say say "you did a great job" to the developer team. My MCE wasn't used since I tried MP Happy New Year to everybody Kwirk
Hi Roy, SVN 12387 did the trick. Everything works fine. Time to say thank you for all the people in this forum - i found every...
MediaPortal Version:0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Home Sp2 CPU Type: Core Duo HDD: 80GB MAC...
Replies
Views
Wrong topic ... :ooops:
Wrong topic ... :ooops:
MediaPortal Version: svn:03-28-2007--19-59-Rev13663.exe (not only this svn....even at least 10 SVNs back MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
Sorry, wrong thread :(
Sorry, wrong thread :(
MediaPortal Version: 13699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64X2 4200+ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Hi, Well seems fixed at least here, if no one else have any problems I will close it. Thanks Sam for the fix ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Well seems fixed at least here, if no one else have any problems I will close it. Thanks Sam for the fix ;) Regards Roy
Area: Alarm Plugin MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 (2006-12-21) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
Nope, its diehard2 :D. The problem was an area of MP was trying to do too much. With dvb cards, it held on to the hauppauge dll indefinitely. The actual hauppauge section released the dll relatively quickly. Since I never suspend my computer, I never ran into this problem. I rewrote it so this should not happen again.
Nope, its diehard2 :D. The problem was an area of MP was trying to do too much. With dvb cards, it held on to the hauppauge dll...
MediaPortal Version: latest SVN Build 13147 (27.02.2007 / 17:50 CET) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
I removed all references to Reclock in registry and now tv seems to run fine using SVN from 16. january. Thanks OleJ! -k
I removed all references to Reclock in registry and now tv seems to run fine using SVN from 16. january. Thanks OleJ! -k
Living room HTPC MP Version: 0.2.2.0 with SVN dated 10.01.2007 (time 20.03) Skin: default Windows Version: XP professional...
Replies
Views
yes, please.
yes, please.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 + SVN 14683 (21.05.2007 / 19:01 CET) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
now it should be working for all cases Bavarian
now it should be working for all cases Bavarian
mantis issue: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=949 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.x latest svn Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
ok, here it's finally working, thx MrHipp If it occured again, i will reactivate the thread ;) regards chefkoch
ok, here it's finally working, thx MrHipp If it occured again, i will reactivate the thread ;) regards chefkoch
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.x latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2700+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Many thanks guys. The workaround is working for me, and will keep me happy until the next stable release. Keep up the good work.
Many thanks guys. The workaround is working for me, and will keep me happy until the next stable release. Keep up the good work.
[MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727...
Replies
Views
Fixed by hwahrmann in yesterday SVN
Fixed by hwahrmann in yesterday SVN
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0.0 rev 12825 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2Ghz...
Replies
Views
This was fixed in SVN today.
This was fixed in SVN today.
MediaPortal Version: 0220 + SVN todays MediaPortal Skin: Replicant 1.0.4 (updated yesterday) Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this also with 0.23 final + svn
I can confirm this also with 0.23 final + svn
MediaPortal Version: svn 13699 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64X2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
1) after the svn fix - yes (on the first look, I don't have x64 on my main htpc machine) 2) absolutely none :-) :-)
1) after the svn fix - yes (on the first look, I don't have x64 on my main htpc machine) 2) absolutely none :-) :-)
Actually I'm not sure if this is the right forum....anyways. I may have found a problem for users running on 64bit Windows...
Replies
Views
Glad to help..... Andy
Glad to help..... Andy
MediaPortal Version: SVN Build 12451 (31.12.2006 / 17:55 CET) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Thanks, everything runs now. While cd-speed gives annoyances only for dvd playback, could it be possibile to disable it only for dvd? F.
Thanks, everything runs now. While cd-speed gives annoyances only for dvd playback, could it be possibile to disable it only for...
MediaPortal Version: 2.2.0.0 rev 12745 MediaPortal Skin: MePo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
fixed again by bavarian, :thx: Revision: 12586 Author: abavarian Date: 21:40:08, Dienstag, 9. Januar 2007 Message: fixing no date information shown in basic home
fixed again by bavarian, :thx: Revision: 12586 Author: abavarian Date: 21:40:08, Dienstag, 9. Januar 2007 Message: fixing no date...
mantis-entry: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=897 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.x latest svn MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Hi Ronilse! Yes I read that. my maxFPS is @ 99 ... I guess this is the culprit of the problem. I have not tested lowering it yet. Although I will report back on it. Having a too high maxfps will perhaps cause my symptoms. The weird thing is they are only happening on a multiseat client. :thx: /Gibman
Hi Ronilse! Yes I read that. my maxFPS is @ 99 ... I guess this is the culprit of the problem. I have not tested lowering it...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.2.0 + SVN Build 14405 (24.04.2007 / 15:56 CET) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using PS every day with various scheduled recordings & suspend mode & it works fine here, but that doesn't mean it works for every one ;) If you have a problem make a new bug report & attach logs & i'll have a look. Regards Roy
Hi, I'm using PS every day with various scheduled recordings & suspend mode & it works fine here, but that doesn't mean it works...
MediaPortal Version: 14527 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz HDD: 2xWD 3200GB Memory...
Replies
Views
TV is working ok for me on XP Pro with this SVN build. so maybe it is a 2ksp4 issue
TV is working ok for me on XP Pro with this SVN build. so maybe it is a 2ksp4 issue
MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celereon 2,4GHz HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just add a note to the replicant thread & i'll move this one to solved bugs. I'll try to confirm more of your posts, when i have some free time again as usual in life daily works sucks ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Just add a note to the replicant thread & i'll move this one to solved bugs. I'll try to confirm more of your posts, when i...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 Engine, 04-13-2007 01-00h - Revision:14036 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 04-13-2007 01-00h - Revision:14036...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom