Frames (1 Viewer)

Discuss the Frames skin here
Hi, best thanks for Your help. Now I was able to adapt the frames skin and i could enlarge the current-title-box (look screenshot). We can close the thread. Ciao. Thoath
Hi, best thanks for Your help. Now I was able to adapt the frames skin and i could enlarge the current-title-box (look screenshot)...
I'm enjoying, that i found the skin "frames". I like it so much. It is the best one for MP, because it is elegant, fresh, clear to...
Replies
Views
Thanks, that helped!
Thanks, that helped!
Since I installed MP 1.7.1 (fresh installation, with some settings restored using BackupSettings), I don't see any genre colors in...
Replies
Views
There was indeed an issue with the up/down values and did fix it by replacing the textbox by a scrollbox and it now also automatically scrolls. Please find attached the updated files. Cheers,
There was indeed an issue with the up/down values and did fix it by replacing the textbox by a scrollbox and it now also...
Thanks to jameson_uk's work detailed in this thread, I now have album & artist info again (Thanks, @jameson_uk :-) ! However...
Replies
Views
That fixed the problem. Thank you!
That fixed the problem. Thank you!
I just installed MediaPortal 1.4.0 with Frames 1.4.0.1 and mvCentral 1.0.5.453. Selecting mvCentral from the home menu results in...
Replies
Views
I tested the skin update and it works very well!
I tested the skin update and it works very well!
I have tried all the major skins on my very slow (1.6Ghz AMD Turion) laptop, and this skin performs a lot better than the other...
Replies
Views
To answer my own question, according to this wiki article, "<entry name="genre#"> is correct.
To answer my own question, according to this wiki article, "<entry name="genre#"> is correct.
Hi, Frames 1.4.0 for MediaPortal 1.4.0 is released and can be downloaded from the repository. In this release the following...
Replies
Views
Hello, The actual skinfiles for MyFilms part of Frames version 1.2.7 and 1.3.0Alpha are only partly compatible with MyFilms 6.0 and need some updates (Actor info is included and some properties are updated). Please find attached the updated files that are fully compatible with the MyFilms 6.0 Cheers,
Hello, The actual skinfiles for MyFilms part of Frames version 1.2.7 and 1.3.0Alpha are only partly compatible with MyFilms 6.0...
Hello, The actual skinfiles for MyFilms part of Frames version 1.2.7 and 1.3.0Alpha are only partly compatible with MyFilms 6.0...
Replies
Views
I don't find the default guide genre colors very useful. here are mine: genre0: FFC0B900,FFFFFC00 genre1: FF00C0BD,FF00FFFC genre2: FF00C000,FF00FF00 genre3: FFC04040,FFFF5555 genre4: FF7777C0,FF9F9FFF genre5: FFC08300,FFFFBA00 genre6: FFBE40C0,FFFD55FF
I don't find the default guide genre colors very useful. here are mine: genre0: FFC0B900,FFFFFC00 genre1: FF00C0BD,FF00FFFC...
Hello, This tread can be used to share your Mods for the Frames skin. Cheers,
Replies
Views
Hi, Frames 1.3.1 is released and can be downloaded from the repository. In this maintanance release the following updates are included: - Option for large music coverart added - Option for widescreen listview added (Music and Video) - Option for 8 row albumview added (default is 4 rows) - WorldWeather updated to support version...
Hi, Frames 1.3.1 is released and can be downloaded from the repository. In this maintanance release the following updates are...
Hi, This thread will be used for the development of Frames for MediaPortal 1.3.x Cheers,
Replies
Views
cool skin ... nice and simple ...and i love it with no - bling-bing. only little "but" ... would prefer the Maya weather logos ... the look a bit hmm nicer ... thx for your work
cool skin ... nice and simple ...and i love it with no - bling-bing. only little "but" ... would prefer the Maya weather logos...
Hello, Frames is a simple (No plugin dependency and no configuration/menu editor) list view orientated, clear and intuitive skin...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom