General Support (50 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
Well, for the last month I've been testing various versions since my last post and in my testing I saw the following: Ver. 1.26 works really well, it waits a sufficient amount of time for the stream to be detected and I have yet to find it locking both of my tuners and not allowing me to change channels. And when there is a channel...
Well, for the last month I've been testing various versions since my last post and in my testing I saw the following: Ver. 1.26...
I'm not sure exactly when this started, I've been dealing with it for a while until I had time to troubleshoot it. I'm pretty sure...
Replies
Views
@joecrow: Thanks a million for this! I have had this weird issue for ages and with one simple uncheck, it's gone! Never understood what the option was for, like AlunS. And I still don't... It's probably something else, but when starting a video the audio doesn't start IMMEDIATELY along with the video. So maybe a second or two are...
@joecrow: Thanks a million for this! I have had this weird issue for ages and with one simple uncheck, it's gone! Never understood...
I'm having a strange one here ... it seems to have started after getting a new Sony 4k TV, and manifests itself by refusing to...
Replies
Views
ok, will do... back in a few.
ok, will do... back in a few.
I'm not sure where to put this because I don't know if it is a problem with MP due to the MusicBrainz feature or with the One...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom