General Support (61 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
I think I have a better way of showing what is happening I just turned on the TV from sleeping and then opened the guide to select one of my IPTV channels. After a few seconds, the client throws an "Unknown Error" and then nothing more. As you can see in the mediaportal attachment, on the left side there is nothing playing. On the...
I think I have a better way of showing what is happening I just turned on the TV from sleeping and then opened the guide to select...
I'm not sure exactly when this started, I've been dealing with it for a while until I had time to troubleshoot it. I'm pretty sure...
Replies
Views
Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only in the description with \n. My new description is: Genre, year of production \n Original description \n Actors
Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only...
Just installed 1.28, and the new XML EPG importer refuses to import the xml spit out by EPG-Buddy. Older versions of MP1 ingest it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom