General Support (131 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
Thanks FlipGer, I was afraid of that. :( I'm looking at getting a a Geforce 6200. See my post in HTPC design. http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10758 I appreciate the fast response to my question Regards,. Fretzcapo
Thanks FlipGer, I was afraid of that. :( I'm looking at getting a a Geforce 6200. See my post in HTPC design...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2.0_RC1 Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 with Directx 9c CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, sure the MP team is working on that. But currently they have more to do with the TV implementation. If you can do some C#, you could look into this yourself. :) And as stated above, these settings should work: Video Codec: MPEG2Dec Audio Codec: MP2/AC3/... Navigator: DVD Navigator Renderer: VMR9 renderless HTH, Flip.
Hi, sure the MP team is working on that. But currently they have more to do with the TV implementation. If you can do some C#...
I just can't seem to get subtitles on my DVD playback. I'm using the Intervideo codecs for both video and audio, VMR9 renderless...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I bought my first TV card last week which is the ASUS My Cinema P7131 Dual. I tried most PVR software out there.. BeyondTV, Snapstream, Chris TV, Powercinema and they all worked fine except GBPVR. Then I came across Media Portal. I loved the look and feel of the program so got installing. I am having trouble installing...
Hi all, I bought my first TV card last week which is the ASUS My Cinema P7131 Dual. I tried most PVR software out there...
Hi all, I bought my first TV card last week which is the ASUS My Cinema P7131 Dual. I tried most PVR software out there...
Replies
Views
Would be more beneficial to others if they shared any relevant information in this thread rather than PMing such info, or else forums would be useless ...
Would be more beneficial to others if they shared any relevant information in this thread rather than PMing such info, or else...
hi i switched to MP from Meedio. Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C with Terratecs BDA drivers. TV hangs every 1-2 secondes video...
Replies
Views
This works very nice for me with VideoLAN. On my HPTC with the Hauppauge PVR 250 i created shortcuts for each channel: C:\Programme\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe -I vxwin --ttl 1 dshow:// :dshow-vdev="Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI II Capture" :dshow-tuner-channel=1 --sout=#std{mux=ts,access=udp,url=192.168.0.1} :dshow-vdev is the name of...
This works very nice for me with VideoLAN. On my HPTC with the Hauppauge PVR 250 i created shortcuts for each channel...
Sorry, please be gentle on me, I'm a noob. Is it possible to use this program to send live TV over my local wireless Network...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hauppauge PVR-150 and lag problems (1 Viewer) DE
I have the 0.2.0 rc1 with the 2.0.35.23258 driver
I have the 0.2.0 rc1 with the 2.0.35.23258 driver
Hey sorry if this alredy been up tried to search but didtent find any about it... i have a Hauppauge PVR-150 installed on my...
Replies
Views
Correct.
Correct.
Hi all, just to confirm what I am afraid already to know: It is NOT possible to wake up a sleeping PC (standby) using the...
Replies
Views
Figured it out. With the left and right directional buttons on the remote you can either jump forward or back in 15second increaments. Hit it once you get 15, twice 30, etc.
Figured it out. With the left and right directional buttons on the remote you can either jump forward or back in 15second...
Is there a way in MP to set the fforward function to skip forward say 30 seconds instead of just forwarding? This way when watching...
Replies
Views
A
I can confirm the same problem in Full screen TV, in My TV (boxed) F7/F8 works great, is this bug or a feature? Using FireDTV /Michael
I can confirm the same problem in Full screen TV, in My TV (boxed) F7/F8 works great, is this bug or a feature? Using FireDTV...
I've just rebuilt my system using the latest 0.1.1.1 and found everything to be working really well, thanks. However, I've just...
Replies
Views
Thanks I'll give those things a try!
Thanks I'll give those things a try!
sorry for not using the support template, but I'm at work and can't remeber half the info need for the template (video card...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 Support for the Sigma X Card (1 Viewer) DE
Are you planning on implementing a solution? If so then a cautionary word... The render engine is the subject of heavy changes at the moment and these changes are expected to continue into the new year. Once these changes are in place the task of adding support for additional output devices, such as the XCard, will be *greatly*...
Are you planning on implementing a solution? If so then a cautionary word... The render engine is the subject of heavy changes...
Do you know if there is, or ever will be, support for the Sigma X-Card (http://www.sigmadesigns.com/products/xcard.htm)? I am...
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program / Plugins MP Version: 0.1.3.0 Skin: default Windows Version: XP professional SP2 CPU Type: intel Northwood 2.8 HT Memory: 1GB dual channel ddr Motherboard Chipset: intel 865 Video Card: Gigabyte nvidia geforce 6600GT passive Video Card Driver: 81.85 Video Card Resolution: 1680 x 1050 @60p...
Area: Media Portal Program / Plugins MP Version: 0.1.3.0 Skin: default Windows Version: XP professional SP2 CPU Type: intel...
Area: Media Portal Program / Plugins MP Version: 0.1.3.0 Skin: default Windows Version: XP professional SP2 CPU Type: intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Pictures DE
Press "R" http://www.maisenbachers.de/dokuw/controlling?s=rotate#my_pictures
Press "R" http://www.maisenbachers.de/dokuw/controlling?s=rotate#my_pictures
Does anyone know if when you are viewing pictures in MP there is a way to rotate pics left and right using the remote?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Resolutions... (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, yes, TVs have a native resolution. The closer you set your resolution to the native one, the better your picture will be. It also depends on your connection between PC and TV. What do you use? For example does S-Video automatically output PAL. It just scales the input resolution e.g. 1024x768 down to PAL, which often results in...
Hi, yes, TVs have a native resolution. The closer you set your resolution to the native one, the better your picture will be. It...
Do CRT TVs have a native res ??? i have a 24" widescreen Samsung CRT TV, and want to use this with MP... does it matter what res...
Replies
Views
Hi, please fill out the support template. There are still some informations missing to give you easier support. 1) Which MP version? What codecs do you use? Take also a look into these threads: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8146...
Hi, please fill out the support template. There are still some informations missing to give you easier support. 1) Which MP...
Hi all, I am new to MediaPortal, I have a few questions: 1. Can I watch LiveTV with TimeShift DISABLED? When I turn off...
Replies
Views
Thank you!!!! Thats one more annoying little quirk taken care of.
Thank you!!!! Thats one more annoying little quirk taken care of.
I have a silvertek case with remote - case is great but the remote has a VERY touchy movement pad for controlling mouse and arrow...
Replies
Views
ignore ignore this post. just applied a cvs on top of the 0.2 release and it is working fine.
ignore ignore this post. just applied a cvs on top of the 0.2 release and it is working fine.
I've added the "green button" plugin. If I'm in media portal and press the green button on the remote it works as expected and...
Replies
Views
Sorry for 3 posted but i have some problem with my internet connection with broadband. I try to autotune hotbird 13e and astra 19.2
Sorry for 3 posted but i have some problem with my internet connection with broadband. I try to autotune hotbird 13e and astra 19.2
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 2 rc1 Skin: mce Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: p4 2.8 Memory: 1024 Motherboard...
Replies
Views
If you use the support template someone will be better able to help you.
If you use the support template someone will be better able to help you.
y0 guys... i have a old capture tv card... PixellView BT848 .. im try to syntonize tv channels and radios stations .. but i...
Replies
Views
Is someone using it with a matrix reloaded and ncas to watch sky italia with a regular abbo? It worked with 0.1.2 but now is all black... Roby
Is someone using it with a matrix reloaded and ncas to watch sky italia with a regular abbo? It worked with 0.1.2 but now is all...
It seems the firedtv-s CI support is not working since version 0.1.3 anymore. It worked with 0.1.2. It's also still not working...
Replies
Views
Use the search feature please.
Use the search feature please.
Does anyone have this keyboard and does it work with MP? HERE is the link for the product.
Replies
Views
I'm having this same issue and would like to give PVR Scheduler a try. Where can I download it from? is it the same as "CT PVR Scheduler " Thanks!
I'm having this same issue and would like to give PVR Scheduler a try. Where can I download it from? is it the same as "CT PVR...
I noticed that video playback is sluggish when waking up from standby, really annoying. To work around it, I have to close MP and...
Replies
Views
I have an Hauppauge HVR-1100 TV Tuner Hybrid (DVB-T and analog). With MP 1.3, Wizard found DVB-T and autotune search and found the channels but after, when I lounch MP, all achannels are black. With MP 2.0 RC1, Wizard found DVB-T but autotune generate an Error (no graph) and don't search nothing. (Note: with a DVB-S card is ok)...
I have an Hauppauge HVR-1100 TV Tuner Hybrid (DVB-T and analog). With MP 1.3, Wizard found DVB-T and autotune search and found the...
I have an Hauppauge HVR-1100 TV Tuner Hybrid (DVB-T and analog). With MP 1.3, Wizard found DVB-T and autotune search and found the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Programs DE
Hi, yeah, it's all in the ProgramDatabaseV3.db file! To patch the "cannot delete any program item" bug, you can do a "drop trigger td_application;" directly on the database. The "update database" should work fine.... Did you set the directories and the file extensions correctly (you can click the "?"-button to scan the directory...
Hi, yeah, it's all in the ProgramDatabaseV3.db file! To patch the "cannot delete any program item" bug, you can do a "drop...
Hello, I am a big fan of the program, but I have one problem. I haven't used the program in a few months, and I tried to enter in...
Replies
Views
OK Thanks, i'll give it a try
OK Thanks, i'll give it a try
KNC One TV-Station DVR Analog http://www.knc1.com/gb/produkte/analog_dvr.htm Is this card supported or am i doing something...
Replies
Views
AMD 3200 cpu 1 GB DDR ram ATI all in wonder 9000 pro. video card ABIT NF7 motherboard Windows XP pro sp2 When using the TV mode, I get sound but all I get is a blank screen. Can anyone help. :( kevinleeo2
AMD 3200 cpu 1 GB DDR ram ATI all in wonder 9000 pro. video card ABIT NF7 motherboard Windows XP pro sp2 When using the TV...
AMD 3200 cpu 1 GB DDR ram ATI all in wonder 9000 pro. video card ABIT NF7 motherboard Windows XP pro sp2 When using the TV...
Replies
Views
Have a look at this comment from James: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=61153#61153 Or this one: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6824 Also you can use the forum search for ST62K. There should be some more users with that barebone.
Have a look at this comment from James: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=61153#61153 Or...
Hello everybody, I'm considering buying one of these for my new HTPC...
Replies
Views
thanks guys, this helped a lot. cheers, Frank
thanks guys, this helped a lot. cheers, Frank
I can't find this information anywhere. I'm having an external soundcard solution, so i wonder if i would still be able to operate...
Replies
Views
hi eku60, thank you for your reply. this is good to know that the twinhan card could work ;-) what is the version of you bda drivers? what are your settings in the twinhan console (the tool in the status-bar). how are your cards connected to the lnb? what lnb are you using? thank you for your help stefan
hi eku60, thank you for your reply. this is good to know that the twinhan card could work ;-) what is the version of you bda...
hello everybody, i am playing with mediaportal since 8 month now and it is a realy great peace of software for digital living...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ATI Remote??? DE
Hi, I have remote wonder 1 and i'm using it with MP. This forum has tons of tips and hints how to configure and use remote wonder. please use the search. CoolHammer
Hi, I have remote wonder 1 and i'm using it with MP. This forum has tons of tips and hints how to configure and use remote...
Hi I wonder if tha ATI remote work´s with MP? And if it das, is it as good as MCE remote?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom