General Support (157 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
Hi guys try this for an interim workaround: open mediaportal.xml and change the following under <section name="plugins">: to
Hi guys try this for an interim workaround: open mediaportal.xml and change the following under <section name="plugins">: to
In the pluging config dialog of mediaportal setup, you cannot disable the extentions plugin. I disable most plugins so i dont get...
Replies
Views
Confirmed.
Confirmed.
Hi all I have installed MP 1.0 RC4 a few times on different computers and I think I have found a bug. It occurs each install...
Replies
Views
Do you have a DNS running? In my experiences it was neccessary to have a properly DNS setup in the network.
Do you have a DNS running? In my experiences it was neccessary to have a properly DNS setup in the network.
Hello, i noticed a problem if i want to try to connect my Client to the Server. Way to reproduce. - I made a restrart of...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your help pete, I really do appreciate it. I do have TV and MP to stop on suspend and start on resume with MP standby handler. but the weird thing is standby handler actually makes my comp. worse. I have it scheduled to wake up at 6:30 every mon-fri and now it isnt doing that, and last night it woke up but the TV service...
Thanks for your help pete, I really do appreciate it. I do have TV and MP to stop on suspend and start on resume with MP standby...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP:MCE CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Fixed.
Fixed.
I just upgraded from latest stable version to 1.0 RC1. Seems to work fine so far apart from one thing; GUI is not as smooth as it...
Replies
Views
As title, I've moved over to 1.0 RC1 and trying to get my USBUIRT to work. Without having to map all the keys again, where should I place my UIRTUSB-remote.xml file? Tracked it down to: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal I take it that is a new place for this file in 1.0 RC1?
As title, I've moved over to 1.0 RC1 and trying to get my USBUIRT to work. Without having to map all the keys again, where should I...
As title, I've moved over to 1.0 RC1 and trying to get my USBUIRT to work. Without having to map all the keys again, where should I...
Replies
Views
It's highly recomended to use exactly same server and client SVN versions. Otherwise there is most likely lot of random issues that could be happening.
It's highly recomended to use exactly same server and client SVN versions. Otherwise there is most likely lot of random issues that...
Hi all. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to run the new client (1.0RC3) against an old server (0.2.3)? I've tried and the...
Replies
Views
Huh, the bizarre thing was that it worked fine after a reboot. Now if I could figure out what was causing mp-tvseries to crash when it gets to the mst3k banner on import in mp configuration.
Huh, the bizarre thing was that it worked fine after a reboot. Now if I could figure out what was causing mp-tvseries to crash when...
well, I jus tupgraded to 1.0, and copied my mediaportaldirs.xml file, and it doesn't seem to work at all. Is it because the DB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--07-20-2007--00-59-Rev15263 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision 1.1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz Memory: Corsair Dominator TWIN2X6400C4D 2048MB Motherboard: Asus P5B-VM DO, Q965, Socket-775, m-ATX, Motherboard Chipset: Q965 Video Card...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--07-20-2007--00-59-Rev15263 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision 1.1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--07-20-2007--00-59-Rev15263 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision 1.1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
YEPEEE!!! Whatever they have changed between the last SVN and the actual one. My CPU-usage is at 8% now while 3 people are watching TV!!! GREAT!!! MANY THANKS!!!
YEPEEE!!! Whatever they have changed between the last SVN and the actual one. My CPU-usage is at 8% now while 3 people are...
Hi all, when the TV-Server records one program and I try to watch LiveTV with two clients I get a lot of stutterings! What...
Replies
Views
A
How did you make MP work with a G400? I have the exact same specs (except my cpu is a 1GHz PIII). When I first started up MediaPortal it complained about DirectX9 compability, and told me to install the full DX9 SDK. I did so, and the program is now able to start.` All menus are extremely slow though.... Are there any...
How did you make MP work with a G400? I have the exact same specs (except my cpu is a 1GHz PIII). When I first started up...
Hi, Can i run media portal on a machine with: 1 ghz 256 mb ram Hauppauge WinTV PVR 150 or Hauppauge WinTV PVR 150MCE (oem)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1 Channel 2 sources DE
I don't think what you want isw possible, but I may not be understanding you. It is possible to have the settings for one channel configured with analog and digital info, so you can assign the one channel to two different types of cards, but in your case you want the one channel to be both external and internal? This wont work as...
I don't think what you want isw possible, but I may not be understanding you. It is possible to have the settings for one...
Hi My setup has 2 TV cards a Nebula DVB-t card & ATI Theatrix 550 pro. I have scanned channles with my Nebula card no problems...
Replies
Views
After Recording i have 0kb file in my recording folder. In my TsWrite Log i see 1000 entries of: 01-09-2008 14:25:58.734 CPesPacket::Fullbuffer 3759 3759 01-09-2008 14:25:58.968 CPesPacket::Fullbuffer 3808 3808 01-09-2008 14:25:58.984 CPesPacket::Fullbuffer 1534 1534 01-09-2008 14:25:59.93 CPesPacket::Fullbuffer 3857 3857 01-09-2008...
After Recording i have 0kb file in my recording folder. In my TsWrite Log i see 1000 entries of: 01-09-2008 14:25:58.734...
After Recording i have 0kb file in my recording folder. In my TsWrite Log i see 1000 entries of: 01-09-2008 14:25:58.734...
Replies
Views
Hi tourettes, thank you for your answer. I cannot find any of those 2 files that you mention. My system has 2 partitions with MP & recordings on the 2nd and I have changed my folder view settings to be able to see all the files.
Hi tourettes, thank you for your answer. I cannot find any of those 2 files that you mention. My system has 2 partitions with...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
hi there i found some interesting sites while googling a solution Watching h.264 videos using DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA). | My collection of short anime reviews great site there claiming a lot of codecs that work with h264 and dxva..including the new win 7 DTV codec...i must try this when i get home
hi there i found some interesting sites while googling a solution Watching h.264 videos using DirectX Video Acceleration...
Does the above mean that if i upgrade to the latest beta i can't get dxva for live TV? I'm currently using XP Pro SP3 / MP 1.0.2 /...
Replies
Views
Hi I just installed 0.2RC1 with CVS snapshot from 27-10-2005 and it seems that the TVGuide doesn't work in this version or did I do something wrong ?. If I install and use MPW (the webthing) I do have a TVGuide there but not inside MP. BTW! It doesn't seem to know my TV Channels either when in My TV (there are no channels to...
Hi I just installed 0.2RC1 with CVS snapshot from 27-10-2005 and it seems that the TVGuide doesn't work in this version or did I...
Hi I just installed 0.2RC1 with CVS snapshot from 27-10-2005 and it seems that the TVGuide doesn't work in this version or did I...
Replies
Views
I had the same problem. (iTunes plugin not activated). No MP3 playback in MP. I had no idea, until I read once again the audio MP setup screen: As a player there is default "WMPlayer 9" selected. (Second option is DirectShow player). But I have XP SP1, and there is NO WMPlayer 9 but WMPlayer 8 !!!! This is it!! So solution...
I had the same problem. (iTunes plugin not activated). No MP3 playback in MP. I had no idea, until I read once again the audio MP...
Hi, I cant play mp3 files, local or remote, but can listen to shoutcast and watch movies. Can play mp3 in WMP9 with sound, if I...
Replies
Views
As often said, for a stable use digital TV user sould stick with 0.13, you can even read this on the http://mediaportal.sourceforge.net/ (09-02-2005) The Devs are doing a very good job, but in their freetime, they all got a job and a private life. A CVS is always "Work in progress", please remember. knutinh: Thanks for...
As often said, for a stable use digital TV user sould stick with 0.13, you can even read this on the...
My DVB-T card (terratec cinergy T²) works with mediaportal 0.1.3 but with the 0.2.0 RC1 i can't even try to autotune (it say...
Replies
Views
Radio not listed with Movies, DVD, Pictures, etc in MPConfig.exe. I saw there was a Radio plugin, but it give me a SQL error. I reinstalled SQL, but did not work. Any help would be great! Thanks
Radio not listed with Movies, DVD, Pictures, etc in MPConfig.exe. I saw there was a Radio plugin, but it give me a SQL error. I...
Radio not listed with Movies, DVD, Pictures, etc in MPConfig.exe. I saw there was a Radio plugin, but it give me a SQL error. I...
Replies
Views
generator yes, that i mean !
generator yes, that i mean !
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: C2D E4300 HDD: 1.5 TB [WD...
Replies
Views
I have recently updated from 2.3 to 2.3. prior to updating my mediaportal worked great, looked great and was very quick, now that i've updated, it is sluggish and slow and somtimes freezes for a while. what could be the big deal in upgrading to the new version? shouldn't it work just as well- if not better with the new bugfixes and...
I have recently updated from 2.3 to 2.3. prior to updating my mediaportal worked great, looked great and was very quick, now that...
I have recently updated from 2.3 to 2.3. prior to updating my mediaportal worked great, looked great and was very quick, now that...
Replies
Views
I'm using RC3 with latest SVN (as of 19/10/07) and the hard drive access is crazy. It was continuosly access the hard drive for 10 mins after I shut media portal. I do not ve a slow machine its got an Intel E6300 with 1gb mem and decent hard drives so not system related. It looks like its something to do with the TV database? See...
I'm using RC3 with latest SVN (as of 19/10/07) and the hard drive access is crazy. It was continuosly access the hard drive for 10...
TV-Server Version: TV Engine 2 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
No, there isn't patches for 0.2.2.0 (afaik) You could try to disable animations. They have caused me some troubles with skins. Skins I have tested have all been more or less beta versions (or at least had lots of issues...). Usually setup has told, if the skin is not valid for the version you are using. Spinsafe Revolve is...
No, there isn't patches for 0.2.2.0 (afaik) You could try to disable animations. They have caused me some troubles with skins...
I have just installed made my first fresh install of Mediaportal in a dedicated HTPC system. I used the 0.2.2.0 stable version and...
Replies
Views
this is to do with the card it's due to the fact that it's 2 USB tuners on a PCI card.. and MP/powerscheduler isn't able to re-initialise the USB quick enough. if you close MP and restart it the card will initialise again. some other users have mentioned using a 3rd party program that sits between windows waking up and MP...
this is to do with the card it's due to the fact that it's 2 USB tuners on a PCI card.. and MP/powerscheduler isn't able to...
Following wake up after a suspend, I am getting no live TV. on my Nova T 500. I also have Nova - S Plus, which works. I get a...
Replies
Views
Did you made a fresh clean install or did you upgraded another version ? In the second case, this happened also to me installing a SVN over a stable patch instead of clean 2.0 So.... uninstall everything before if not already done....... Is it ready MePo for 2.1 (new play now screen?!??!) I'm going to check.... ;) Daniele
Did you made a fresh clean install or did you upgraded another version ? In the second case, this happened also to me installing a...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 (2006-10-21) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 0.2.1.0 download DE
ok my mistake, i must have been using 0.2.0.0, anyway 0.2.1.0 is working really smooth for me so i'll probably stick with this for a while. regards
ok my mistake, i must have been using 0.2.0.0, anyway 0.2.1.0 is working really smooth for me so i'll probably stick with this for...
Hi, Anyone know where to download mp 0.2.1.0 and the patch as I can't find it anywhere on the site, tried the latest version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 0.2.1.0 - black TV DE
Did this issue with the Angel II ever get straightened out, or am I out of luck?
Did this issue with the Angel II ever get straightened out, or am I out of luck?
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1.0 Windows Version: MCE, SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium III - 863MHz HDD: 80GB Memory: 512MB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 0.2.0 -> 0.1.3 ?? Downgrade (1 Viewer) DE
If it was a uninstall somewere it would be easy...
If it was a uninstall somewere it would be easy...
What is the easiest way to move from 0.2.0 back to 0.1.3? I've only ever used 0.2.0 but would like to move back to 0.1.3 to see how...
Replies
Views
Patrick, the bug should be fixed now and is available in the next SVN snapshot.
Patrick, the bug should be fixed now and is available in the next SVN snapshot.
Hi all, This is NOT a support request, nor is it quite a bug report. I am just posting this for everyone's knowledge and to have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 0.2 RC3 DE
If you want any help with this issue, then I suggest you use the Support Template and provide more specific details of the problem.... :?
If you want any help with this issue, then I suggest you use the Support Template and provide more specific details of the...
Hello, after installing the version RC3 of 0.2 I am able to scan for TV stations. However if I switch to MP I receive the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom