General Support (132 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
w00t. i love you. It worked, now i have the coolest TV in the house. ;) Now i am to become a "regular" on these boards and see if i can become as productive as you!
w00t. i love you. It worked, now i have the coolest TV in the house. ;) Now i am to become a "regular" on these boards and see...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: Oct-22-2005 DVS Build Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: WinXP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
NOpe no video overlays. It is wierd, because now I can't even play the dvd, I sometimes have to let windows see the dvd first then load up Media Portal. It just doesn't want to play now. I don't get it. I also need to figure out how to autoscan all my tv stations, as I don't have a importable tv listings here. I rather not add...
NOpe no video overlays. It is wierd, because now I can't even play the dvd, I sometimes have to let windows see the dvd first then...
I am playing back a dvd and when I move the mouse the dvd menu tries to show through. The DVD menu is from media portal not the...
Replies
Views
http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=61561#61561 This thread may be locked now :oops:
http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=61561#61561 This thread may be locked now :oops:
Ok really strange stuff going on in here. I reinstalled Intervideo home theater to check if the remote is really working to assure...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Output quality DE
I've noticed the same thing with my system too... MP Version: 1.3.0 Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP Pro CPU Type: Intel Pentium M 1.8 Memory: 1Gb DDR-333 Motherboard Chipset: Intel 855GM Video Card: Intel 855GME Onboard Video Card Driver: 6.14.10.4363 Video Card Resolution: 1400x1050 Video Render Type: VMR9...
I've noticed the same thing with my system too... MP Version: 1.3.0 Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP Pro CPU Type...
I've got MP fully up and running and am VERY happy with the program. I've got MP running just the way I want it and all the little...
Replies
Views
Edit: I guess I'm having overall frustration with anything to do with recording. When ever MP tries to do anything with starting, stoping, setting, configuring a recording it either freezes for a few seconds to a few minutes or locks up the PC so bad that I have to power off and restart. I have more than enough power in the PC to...
Edit: I guess I'm having overall frustration with anything to do with recording. When ever MP tries to do anything with starting...
Edit: I guess I'm having overall frustration with anything to do with recording. When ever MP tries to do anything with starting...
Replies
Views
Y
it looks right but nevertheless autotune have never worked for Twinhan Cab-Ci (DVB-C), i hope this will soon be fixed /BigAl
it looks right but nevertheless autotune have never worked for Twinhan Cab-Ci (DVB-C), i hope this will soon be fixed /BigAl
Hi! Is there anyone who has an solution with ComHem that works??? I have a Twinhan DVB-C card, it works when running Twinhan...
Replies
Views
Is this problem logged in Mantis? This really isn't the correct area to report bugs on this forum!
Is this problem logged in Mantis? This really isn't the correct area to report bugs on this forum!
Area: Media Portal Program (My Movies) MP Version: RC 2.0 with 11/1/05 SVC Applied Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP PRO SP2...
Replies
Views
Existing definitions should work. Thanks - will try them myself... DMAN
Existing definitions should work. Thanks - will try them myself... DMAN
http://www.twinhan.com/files/driver/Update/BDADriverV1.2.2.9.zip /BigAl
Replies
Views
Have a look at the Autostart TV plugin in this thread: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5127 // EDITED Oops, chili found the thread faster... :)
Have a look at the Autostart TV plugin in this thread...
Hello Is there a way I can go directly to fullscreen TV? I've tried the "Mykeys" plugin, but actually it added som...
Replies
Views
MP Version: 1.3.0 Skin:Bluetwo Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2 + Rollup2 CPU Type: AMD64 3500+ sk939 Memory: 2x512 Motherboard Chipset: NForce3 Video Card: Manli 6800NU@GT Video Card Driver: ForceWare 77.79 Video Card Resolution: 1360x768 Video Render Type: Overlay Video Codec Type & Version: NVIDIA Audio Codec...
MP Version: 1.3.0 Skin:Bluetwo Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2 + Rollup2 CPU Type: AMD64 3500+ sk939 Memory: 2x512...
HI, first Im from spain and my english its poor. I have and Hauppauge PVR-250 MCE 2004, ti works fine in MCE 2005, i can see the...
Replies
Views
OK try CVS tonight DMAN
OK try CVS tonight DMAN
Hi there, I've tried the newest PVR 150 drivers from Hauppauge (2.22.23257, found at...
Replies
Views
Hi falks, I managed to make my AIW9600pro working, however I'm experiencing a very strange problem: MP is able to correctly display TV only after I first start TV with the ATI application, then turn it off and start MP. If I start MP right after boot the TV image is barely visible and the sound is just noise. Is ATI doing some...
Hi falks, I managed to make my AIW9600pro working, however I'm experiencing a very strange problem: MP is able to correctly...
Hi falks, I managed to make my AIW9600pro working, however I'm experiencing a very strange problem: MP is able to correctly...
Replies
Views
A
you could possibly try setting your tv as the primary display. i know i ran into this problem when i was using both the lcd and the svideo out on my laptop. but when i switched to only the svideo it worked fine.
you could possibly try setting your tv as the primary display. i know i ran into this problem when i was using both the lcd and the...
I use the Nvidia GeForce4 MX 400 in Clone mode. Works fine, but on the TV Screen i can't Play any Video files (inclusive TV from...
Replies
Views
Went back to 0.1.3 and now I can search my music SMS-style. Will this be fixed in 0.2.0?
Went back to 0.1.3 and now I can search my music SMS-style. Will this be fixed in 0.2.0?
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: mediaportal-cvs-10-13-2005--19-44 Skin: mce Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Lassie - You aren't using the xlobby solution are you?
Lassie - You aren't using the xlobby solution are you?
Hi everybody, is there a way to invoke Media Portal (or do some programming) as to only use the TV part of the program. We...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sapphire 550 Pro DE
Thanks for your reply. But unfortunebly it didn't do it for me. Power Cinema was the fist thing I uninstalled. Looks like I have to bite the sour apple and pay for Meedio, which is working perfectly. But thanks anyway.
Thanks for your reply. But unfortunebly it didn't do it for me. Power Cinema was the fist thing I uninstalled. Looks like I...
Area: TV Tuner MP Version: 0.2.0.0RC1 Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD XP 3200 Memory: 1GB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
When I installed Showshiter recently it automatically configured itself to start up when I press the power button of my FireDTV remote. Now I don't want showshifter but I love the idea of starting MP with my remote, any ideas on how this can be done?
When I installed Showshiter recently it automatically configured itself to start up when I press the power button of my FireDTV...
When I installed Showshiter recently it automatically configured itself to start up when I press the power button of my FireDTV...
Replies
Views
If that was the case why would the CVS's fix the problem for some people? And why is my system running well under 1.3?? I think that you statement is not entirely true. I have seen many cases where software has caused a BSOD on normally well running platforms. In fact in my 10 years in the IT game I would say that I have seen...
If that was the case why would the CVS's fix the problem for some people? And why is my system running well under 1.3?? I think...
Hi Guys, I'm new to MP, but loving it so far. Problem is when attempting to watch TV broadcast (I'm using a Compro...
Replies
Views
I agree. I want to be able to add video streams as well. Of course it would be nice if I could record all streams from both Radio and TV as well as being able to record the radio from the FM card, but I am just saying. Being able to add streams to TV would be great!
I agree. I want to be able to add video streams as well. Of course it would be nice if I could record all streams from both Radio...
Hi! Just found out that I can stream video (for example latest newsflash, renewed daily), from Swedish Television (www.svt.se)...
Replies
Views
I have just installed Media Portal and I have set it up. But when i try to play a movie, it wont open. This is only when the file extention is the "common", .avi, mpg and so on. If i open a .img, .iso, .bin it is problems, but it work, but i have to firts open, then the loading screen wont close and I have to close it manualy and go...
I have just installed Media Portal and I have set it up. But when i try to play a movie, it wont open. This is only when the file...
I have just installed Media Portal and I have set it up. But when i try to play a movie, it wont open. This is only when the file...
Replies
Views
There are a couple of things you can try here. In the setup program, go to the 'Television' section and set the renderer to be VMR9 Renderless. This generally improves picture quality, and eliminates tearing in full screen. Next, you want to set your deinterlace mode to get rid of the breaking lines. This is dependant on the codecs...
There are a couple of things you can try here. In the setup program, go to the 'Television' section and set the renderer to be VMR9...
Hi all, I have a Compro Videomate t200 card and i'm trying to set up my NTL box to come through my SVHS input then set up the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hauppauge DEC2000 DE
Hi, unfortunately the dec2k is and propably will never be supported. If you search the forum, you'll find a lot of "sorry, no" - posts. A starting point would be: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7688&highlight= You answered the question yourself: The box doesn't have BDA support. Too...
Hi, unfortunately the dec2k is and propably will never be supported. If you search the forum, you'll find a lot of "sorry, no" -...
This a USB 1.1 DVB Receiver which has been popular here in UK for three years now and is still available [also in Germany]. It's...
Replies
Views
M
:cry: Can nobody helping? That is unfortunate :cry:
:cry: Can nobody helping? That is unfortunate :cry:
Hi all. Thinking of buying this card, but will it work in MP...
Replies
Views
here's the summary for a patch on Sourceforge: Summary: (?) Play button This process plugin will reroute the play button on a remote (tested with mce remote). Install: unzip the dll file into your mediaportal directory\plugins\process Restart MP and it your play button will work the same as the Y key. Maybe more...
here's the summary for a patch on Sourceforge: Summary: (?) Play button This process plugin will reroute the play button on...
Hello, Last saturday I got me a MCE remote (european ediition) and it works great! Except for one thing (or I am plain...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Media player DE
I'm suffering the same - in a car you don't want to use the tiny cluttered topbar. Mapping B to ESC doesn't work either..
I'm suffering the same - in a car you don't want to use the tiny cluttered topbar. Mapping B to ESC doesn't work either..
Hi I'm new to the program and I'm using it without a remote control handset. When I'm in My Music, there doesnt seem to be any...
Replies
Views
See the sticky about you helping us add support for TV cards/devices. DMAN
See the sticky about you helping us add support for TV cards/devices. DMAN
hi all, i have one of these nifty little USB 2.0 DVB-T sticks: http://hanfadmin.myweb.hinet.net/en/product/Peri/UMT_010.htm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hi guys, a MP newbie need some help (1 Viewer) DE
Timeshift is broken in the current cvs's.
Timeshift is broken in the current cvs's.
Hi guys, I reasonly start using media protal and I have to say I am very impress by what it has to offer, however I am running in...
Replies
Views
Glad it works! :D
Glad it works! :D
I'm having an issue with timezone processing in the Guide. I live in Brisbane, where I use tvxb to extract free to air guide...
Replies
Views
This issue has been raised countless times the last few months, with no reply from any of the developers that can actually fix this. It seems this should be a fairly easy fix...
This issue has been raised countless times the last few months, with no reply from any of the developers that can actually fix...
Area: Media Portal Program, TV section MP Version: Apparent in all 0.2 versions (using the latest CSV right now) Skin: mce (not...
Replies
Views
I have Avermedia M150 analog TV card and timeshifting doesn't work at 24.10 CVS release to 29.10 CVS release. I thought that this is somehow related to: "24/10/2005 [19:02:53] _Frodo_ fixed 0000599: Config shows VMR9 WIndowless while this option is not used anymore". Also channel changing takes about 5-6 seconds (previously about 1...
I have Avermedia M150 analog TV card and timeshifting doesn't work at 24.10 CVS release to 29.10 CVS release. I thought that this...
mediaportal-cvs-10-29-2005--23-32.rar anyone else got this problem or just me?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom