General Support (196 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP 2 Video Card: Hauppauge Nova T USB 2 When using Power Scheduler, most of the time there is no problem but I sometimes get "Unable to create graph" on restart up. To try and prevent this I want to select "Disable TV Cards before shutdown" as...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP 2 Video Card: Hauppauge Nova T USB 2 When using Power...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP 2 Video Card: Hauppauge Nova T USB 2 When using Power...
Replies
Views
0.2.3.0: 1. FloppyDTV: 1. TV Card Driver 2.3: Hi. i have had this problem troug 3 releases now: When you´r watching a TV-channel the picture suddenly freezes and you have to restart the TV-module in order to continue watching the channel. When you re-enter the channel the software displays "no signal detected" altough the...
0.2.3.0: 1. FloppyDTV: 1. TV Card Driver 2.3: Hi. i have had this problem troug 3 releases now: When you´r watching a...
0.2.3.0: 1. FloppyDTV: 1. TV Card Driver 2.3: Hi. i have had this problem troug 3 releases now: When you´r watching a...
Replies
Views
Hello. Up to now, I haven't really bothered with many of the plugins for mediaportal, but I have been experimenting a bit and realised that I have been missing out. I have been trying MP-TV series and Moving Images and they seem great. I have, so far, only tried these plugins on my single seat set up but not my client machines...
Hello. Up to now, I haven't really bothered with many of the plugins for mediaportal, but I have been experimenting a bit and...
Hello. Up to now, I haven't really bothered with many of the plugins for mediaportal, but I have been experimenting a bit and...
Replies
Views
Media Portal worked fine on my machine for a while then all of the sudden I just get this Media portal has encountered an error and needs to close. I tried to download and reinstall but it got stuck on the Visual C++ install. I dont think anything on the machine has changed. Thanks dustin TV-Server Version: none...
Media Portal worked fine on my machine for a while then all of the sudden I just get this Media portal has encountered an error and...
Media Portal worked fine on my machine for a while then all of the sudden I just get this Media portal has encountered an error and...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 LE-1640 (2,6GHz) HDD: Samsung 750GB x 2, Hitachi x 1 Memory: Corsair XMS2 Xtreme DDR2 PC5400/675MHz CL4 1GB Motherboard: Asus M3A78-EHM HDMI Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD3450 LP 256MB Video Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
I'm seeing these in the Windows Application log and don't know what they mean, so could someone advise me please? The description for Event ID 100 from source MySQL cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the...
I'm seeing these in the Windows Application log and don't know what they mean, so could someone advise me please? The description...
I'm seeing these in the Windows Application log and don't know what they mean, so could someone advise me please? The description...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, once one problem is fixed another occurs. I have the problem that if I would like to use the remote (MCE or Hauppauge together with IR trans) I have to quit and restart MP manually after the PC has booted (MP starts automatically after the PC has booted). It was already running for a long time but now ...
Hi everybody, once one problem is fixed another occurs. I have the problem that if I would like to use the remote (MCE or...
Hi everybody, once one problem is fixed another occurs. I have the problem that if I would like to use the remote (MCE or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Failed Recordings DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Q8200 2.3GHz HDD: Seagate 1Tb Memory: 3G DDR2 Motherboard: Asus p5k-e wifi deluxe Video Card: Asus EAH3450 Video Card Driver: ATI Radeon 6.14.10.6783 Sound Card: Integrated AD19888 HDA Sound Card AC3: not used Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG Not working DE
My epg had some problems with certain channels before I upgraded to the latest beta. Now I can only see channel 9 and abc hdtv. I tried getting webepg working but no working. Any help on easy setup?
My epg had some problems with certain channels before I upgraded to the latest beta. Now I can only see channel 9 and abc hdtv...
My epg had some problems with certain channels before I upgraded to the latest beta. Now I can only see channel 9 and abc hdtv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Analog FM radio DE
Hi all, I just bought myself a radio antenna for my HVR 2200. However I have some issues making MP pick up my stations. It's picking up a couple but missing a lot of them. I watched the scanning process and sometimes I see the signal quality jump up to full but MP still just skips that channel, which seems a bit weird because it's...
Hi all, I just bought myself a radio antenna for my HVR 2200. However I have some issues making MP pick up my stations. It's...
Hi all, I just bought myself a radio antenna for my HVR 2200. However I have some issues making MP pick up my stations. It's...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have lost Channel 7 in Melbourne thru MediaPortal. I have tried re-scanning in the config utility but still no joy. I KNOW I can get Ch7 as I run the ComproDTV app and sure enuff I get Ch7 coming thru lound and clear. Any ideas ? Duck
Hi All, I have lost Channel 7 in Melbourne thru MediaPortal. I have tried re-scanning in the config utility but still no joy...
Hi All, I have lost Channel 7 in Melbourne thru MediaPortal. I have tried re-scanning in the config utility but still no joy...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1B MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + all fixes CPU Type: Core2Duo HDD: 250GB Memory: 2GB Dual Channel 667 Mhz Motherboard: HP Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3650 Video Card Driver: Catalist latest Sound Card: On board 1. TV Card: Floppy DTV 1. TV Card Type: DVB C 1. TV Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1B MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + all fixes CPU Type: Core2Duo HDD: 250GB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1B MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + all fixes CPU Type: Core2Duo HDD: 250GB...
Replies
Views
Hallo, first of all - sorry about my english :oops: I have a DVB-S Technotrend Budget 1500 CI and a Diseqc 4/1 switch. If i start scanning only LNB 1 (Astra 19,2) will be found. With my Windows MCE no Problems. If i look at the logfile i found "DVBGraph: unknown DiSEqC config 1; using defaults: LNB:-1 kHz diseqc:-1...
Hallo, first of all - sorry about my english :oops: I have a DVB-S Technotrend Budget 1500 CI and a Diseqc 4/1 switch. If i...
Hallo, first of all - sorry about my english :oops: I have a DVB-S Technotrend Budget 1500 CI and a Diseqc 4/1 switch. If i...
Replies
Views
Is there a infared joypad i can use with MP which will also work as a remote? If so what are the differences? (i mean is it an advantage to have both) Any advice much appreciated
Is there a infared joypad i can use with MP which will also work as a remote? If so what are the differences? (i mean is it an...
Is there a infared joypad i can use with MP which will also work as a remote? If so what are the differences? (i mean is it an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Remote Controls DE
I want to control MP using a remote, I've tried the remote from my TV Tuner[KWorld DVBT-100] but only the navigation works, i.e up, down, left, right and enter. How can I fix this? Is there any other remotes I can get working with MP and where can I buy them from? Thanks :) Happy Xmas
I want to control MP using a remote, I've tried the remote from my TV Tuner[KWorld DVBT-100] but only the navigation works, i.e up...
I want to control MP using a remote, I've tried the remote from my TV Tuner[KWorld DVBT-100] but only the navigation works, i.e up...
Replies
Views
Using latest SVN on 0.2.2.0. Windows XP. Dual monitor off nVidia 7800GT. Switching the second display on (activating it in display properties) turns Mediaportal screen black. Switching it off doesn't cause MP to recover. It is black forever. Screen goes black no matter what it is doing. Switching second display on/off causes MP to...
Using latest SVN on 0.2.2.0. Windows XP. Dual monitor off nVidia 7800GT. Switching the second display on (activating it in display...
Using latest SVN on 0.2.2.0. Windows XP. Dual monitor off nVidia 7800GT. Switching the second display on (activating it in display...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Loss of menu sound DE
Dear Media portal members, Can someone please help me. I have installed the lastest version of media portal software version 0.2.2 For some reason when ever i finish play a video file from my video or from my dvd. After exiting the movie when i start to scroll in the media portal menu. I lose my audio. The click, click, click noise...
Dear Media portal members, Can someone please help me. I have installed the lastest version of media portal software version...
Dear Media portal members, Can someone please help me. I have installed the lastest version of media portal software version...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: xfactor Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: I seem to get random crashes in MP which look like they're related to the Weather/Info Service module. I wonder if it's not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: xfactor Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: xfactor Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a strange and annoying problem with MP. When my PC resumes from hibernate I cannot play DVDs using AC3/DTS passthrough. The DVD plays for a second or two, freezes for 4 to 5 seconds, plays for a second or two and so on. If I change the audio codec to downmix the stream to stereo it works fine. Obviously, this is...
Hi all, I have a strange and annoying problem with MP. When my PC resumes from hibernate I cannot play DVDs using AC3/DTS...
Hi all, I have a strange and annoying problem with MP. When my PC resumes from hibernate I cannot play DVDs using AC3/DTS...
Replies
Views
I am so close it hurts to getting MP to function the way I want it to. The one thing holding me back is getting the DVD menu to work off my 880 emulating a streamzap remote with the streamzap USB IR. Every other button works fine, but for me the DVD menu is a major loss. I have the streamzap 2.9.6 drivers loaded. I tried...
I am so close it hurts to getting MP to function the way I want it to. The one thing holding me back is getting the DVD menu to...
I am so close it hurts to getting MP to function the way I want it to. The one thing holding me back is getting the DVD menu to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Home Screen Issue DE
I have a problem with my remote control. The down and Up buttons will not work. Is there anyway to change the settings for the Home menu so that it will scroll down or up when I press Right or left on my remote. (Xml edit etc????)
I have a problem with my remote control. The down and Up buttons will not work. Is there anyway to change the settings for the Home...
I have a problem with my remote control. The down and Up buttons will not work. Is there anyway to change the settings for the Home...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 1. TV Card: ct-3650 Hey, When recording a tv-show on Danish TV2 with english speaking, no danish subtitles are shown. Any idea on how to fix this? Carsten
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 1. TV Card: ct-3650 Hey, When recording a tv-show on Danish TV2 with english speaking, no...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 1. TV Card: ct-3650 Hey, When recording a tv-show on Danish TV2 with english speaking, no...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 SP1 x86 CPU Type: Intel E4400 HDD: WD 160 GB internal + 3 TB NAS Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: ASUS P5Q Pro Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5570 (HIS passive) Video Card Driver: Catalyst 11.12 Sound Card: C-Media CMI8738 Sound Card AC3: SPDIF coaxial Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 SP1 x86 CPU Type: Intel E4400 HDD: WD 160 GB internal...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 SP1 x86 CPU Type: Intel E4400 HDD: WD 160 GB internal...
Replies
Views
OK, I just thought this would be a great feature, perhaps MP does this already. Is there a way to do this: On the lounge backend / frontend I am watching BBC1. I also want to watch this channel on the kitchen frontend TV, which is just around the corner. Can I get the kitchen frontend TV to just play the lounge TV stream, thus they...
OK, I just thought this would be a great feature, perhaps MP does this already. Is there a way to do this: On the lounge backend...
OK, I just thought this would be a great feature, perhaps MP does this already. Is there a way to do this: On the lounge backend...
Replies
Views
is there anyway to change the display name in the home screen. say for example change "my movies" to read my "my documentaries"
is there anyway to change the display name in the home screen. say for example change "my movies" to read my "my documentaries"
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: rc3 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: vista 32 CPU Type: athlon 5200 HDD: Memory: Motherboard: nvidia 8200 Video Card: radeon 4550 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: rc3 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: vista 32 CPU Type: athlon 5200 HDD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: rc3 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: vista 32 CPU Type: athlon 5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Just upgraded to RC4, all good, except this annoying issue when playing DVDs. It loads the movie up, and it appears to have cropped the sides (eg. black boxes on the left and right of the screen).... if I select the Back button, and then go back into the DVD, the AR seems to fix itself up.... but then it's like the movie...
Hi there, Just upgraded to RC4, all good, except this annoying issue when playing DVDs. It loads the movie up, and it appears to...
Hi there, Just upgraded to RC4, all good, except this annoying issue when playing DVDs. It loads the movie up, and it appears to...
Replies
Views
I'm running version 1.0 of MediaPortal on XP SP2 (a fresh Windows installation). I'm also running Softsqueeze on the same machine (I have a Squeezecenter network in the house). I was playing a short playlist on Softsqueeze earlier, with Mediaportal also running. After about 6 tracks the PC froze. I wouldn't normally consider this...
I'm running version 1.0 of MediaPortal on XP SP2 (a fresh Windows installation). I'm also running Softsqueeze on the same machine...
I'm running version 1.0 of MediaPortal on XP SP2 (a fresh Windows installation). I'm also running Softsqueeze on the same machine...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blank TV Guide DE
TV-Server Version: Client (1.0 on Server HTPC) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21688 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Windows XP + SP3 and updates CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 2.21 GHz HDD: WD Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.8122 (1/14/2009) Sound Card: onboard Realtek...
TV-Server Version: Client (1.0 on Server HTPC) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21688 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Windows...
TV-Server Version: Client (1.0 on Server HTPC) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21688 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom