General (42 Viewers)

IIRC the logo manager repository was developed by @offbyone. As I have seen him active recently, maybe he can assist here?
IIRC the logo manager repository was developed by @offbyone. As I have seen him active recently, maybe he can assist here?
Hello, TV logos in MP2 are added through a self-managed process: users may post their requests for new TV channel logos and/or...
Replies
Views
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main languages de, fr, it and sv are fully updated, all other languages unfortunately are incomplete. We are therefore looking for volunteers who would adopt their individual language to complete and monitor the...
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main...
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main...
Replies
Views
Hi, just a notification. An user has made a tool for generating .nfo files and copying artwork from Moving Pictures and MyTVSeries to help in transition from MP1 to MP2. Related thread: [solved] - Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 Link to the tool is in post #6. Maybe this is of interest for...
Hi, just a notification. An user has made a tool for generating .nfo files and copying artwork from Moving Pictures and MyTVSeries...
Hi, just a notification. An user has made a tool for generating .nfo files and copying artwork from Moving Pictures and MyTVSeries...
Replies
Views
I just had a similar problem :) Edit: Downloading http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/7/1/1718CCC4-6315-4D8E-9543-8E28A4E18C4C/dxwebsetup.exe and running the installer works. After that I can also run the MP2-setup. This is a fresh installation of Win 10 x64 with VS, office and some chemistry programs...
I just had a similar problem :) Edit: Downloading...
As MediaPortal 2.0 works perfect with Windows 10 I downloaded 2.0 however already failed when trying to install DirectX 9.0c on...
Replies
Views
XMLTV GUI How to get EPG data for your TV Guide using the XmlTv plugin and XMLTV GUI grabber. Background XMLTV is an XML based file format for describing TV listings. XMLTV GUI Grabber provides a GUI for configuration and grabbing TV listings (EPG data) which you can then import in MediaPortal using the XmlTv plugin included in...
XMLTV GUI How to get EPG data for your TV Guide using the XmlTv plugin and XMLTV GUI grabber. Background XMLTV is an XML based...
Hi. In this thread I would like to do some "copy & paste" from our new Wiki. Sadly the new Wiki will take some more time before it...
Replies
Views
Maybe some of the MP2 users have already tested our great WebRadio plugin developed by @BigGranu. We think it is time to present you some of its nice features and awesome abilities in a bit more detail. Have fun on a tour "through" Webradio! :) To start you need to download the plugin from the MediaPortal 2 plugin repository and...
Maybe some of the MP2 users have already tested our great WebRadio plugin developed by @BigGranu. We think it is time to present...
Within this thread we would like to give you updates about MediaPortal 2. These updates might be announcements of new features...
Replies
Views
Thank you both for your quick response. I am aware of the BDA driver and the fact that your support commitments. I was just afraid that you actively had choosen a path that would make it absolutely impossible for me to get success on Windows 2012 server. I'll give it a try.
Thank you both for your quick response. I am aware of the BDA driver and the fact that your support commitments. I was just afraid...
Hi guys and gals! Finally we managed it to provide an Alpha version of MediaPortal 2. Thanks to our fantastic team! Thanks to all...
Replies
Views
@aspik @morpheus_xx I gave the D2D version a try and document my first impressions here. I understood, that there are capacity bottle necks and at first the MP2.1 Final is target. (+) impressions: Fadeouts have a higher quality. There is no break point when the opacity come to almost 0 as in current version In general all shapes are...
@aspik @morpheus_xx I gave the D2D version a try and document my first impressions here. I understood, that there are capacity...
This thread is about discussion of the idea to switch MP2 rendering to a newer DX version. The current situation (as of 12/2014)...
Replies
Views
Just fixed on Transifex. thx.
Just fixed on Transifex. thx.
MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support not only for the GUI, but also for additional tools like MP2-ServiceMonitor etc...
Replies
Views
Is there any other solution at this time? I have 900+ movies, of which a few DOZEN did not import with the correct info...
Is there any other solution at this time? I have 900+ movies, of which a few DOZEN did not import with the correct info...
Hi. Link to German thread...
Replies
Views
Hey there My new Gf has a acer x113 DLP Projektor an now I both some Shutterglasses supercheap 3D over vga So first I tested stereoscopic player, than found Sview it's free, both supports it. Thing is, some of the movies I find are SBS,halfSBS and some are top bottom. As far as I can tell, I ned them mixed together or one after the...
Hey there My new Gf has a acer x113 DLP Projektor an now I both some Shutterglasses supercheap 3D over vga So first I tested...
Inspired by the great new plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 TV Server DE
there are still some big performance problems, so nothing is decided yet :) We currently fighting with MP 1.3 and want to change our workflow after that...., but thats a different story ;)
there are still some big performance problems, so nothing is decided yet :) We currently fighting with MP 1.3 and want to change...
Hi Guys, Looking forward to a release of MP2 but just wanted to ask a question about the TV Server. Will this be built into MP2...
Replies
Views
When they are ready, no sooner, no later, have patience. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/upcoming-mp2-alpha-release-todo-list.95975/page-5#post-831902
When they are ready, no sooner, no later, have patience...
After long time of development the MP2 core is stable to be released as a first "Alpha" version! To create a version to release...
Replies
Views
Well, we got an alpha ahead of win8 :D
Well, we got an alpha ahead of win8 :D
The Summer is getting hot - MP2 Alpha 1 Summer Release is there ! The development of MediaPortal 2 made a good progress! On our...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 What is Dokan? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi There are already some jira issues about installing/uninstalling. https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/i#browse/MP2-175 Among others, an issue to add the possibility to remove Dokan during uninstall. https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/i#browse/MP2-170 /mrj
Hi There are already some jira issues about installing/uninstalling. https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/i#browse/MP2-175...
Hi, I've been looking through the MPII source and would love to have a go at building and experimenting with it as the whole...
Replies
Views
The service (the backend that does all the hard work) is based on WCF (for the API) and MEF (loading the plugins which actualy provide the data). WebMediaPortal is an ASP.NET MVC application, hosted by IIS Express (or IIS if configured manually).
The service (the backend that does all the hard work) is based on WCF (for the API) and MEF (loading the plugins which actualy...
Hi. inspired by the great post of Michael I want to try to build a tool for editing Media Item Database entries: First I was...
Replies
Views
Hello. First of all - thanks for your amazing work - the screenshots look absolutely fantastic. I just tried to test the new Summer Alpha release, but interestingly none of my Series are recognized (except of one Series one Season). And even for this Series no Fanart or anything is downloaded. The installation is a multi-seat-setup...
Hello. First of all - thanks for your amazing work - the screenshots look absolutely fantastic. I just tried to test the new Summer...
After we have discussed about new metadata aspects (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/discussion-of-metadata-tags.105951/)...
Replies
Views
Ok TV Stream works, i activated the RTPS Stream Option in Kodi and now the Player starts. Is there any Problem with RTSP? Cause in any description i read, it must be disabled. But still one Problem stays, i can't stream two TV Streams, cause the first stream stops when i started the second. This Problem is with MP2 and with Kodi the...
Ok TV Stream works, i activated the RTPS Stream Option in Kodi and now the Player starts. Is there any Problem with RTSP? Cause in...
Hi. After realizing that the most recent TVServerKodi Plugin is not even working with the most recent MP2 "official" release 2.1.3...
Replies
Views
Thread for pre-release testing is closed now, as final Alpha 2 release is now officially available! :D For all open bug reports or feature request, please open a thread in the existing forums here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/submit-bug-reports.532/ or here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/feature-requests.647/
Thread for pre-release testing is closed now, as final Alpha 2 release is now officially available! :D For all open bug reports...
MediaPortal 2 Alpha 2 Release! Finally we reached the Alpha 2 state of MediaPortal 2 :) There are so many improvements since the...
Replies
Views
Super. Thanks for your inputs.
Super. Thanks for your inputs.
Hi. Here you can discuss about the MediaPortal 2 Installation and Setup Guides thread.
Replies
Views
Yes, @osre implemented the stop processes action via named pipes. Debugging on your system would be a bit tricky, as I would have to either write you all steps how to set a dev environment or do it remotely using team viewer. Providing a custom build would be better, but as you wrote you had/have issues with your OS, I would also...
Yes, @osre implemented the stop processes action via named pipes. Debugging on your system would be a bit tricky, as I would have...
I tried to install MediaPortal 2 onto my PC running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. I received the error message:- I have...
Replies
Views
I have just installed on the test PC also MP1.15. And this software is properly plays all videos and all portrait-mode- images immediately. This raises the question for me to change to MP2 not. This does not mean that I find MP2 bad. No, I'm a normal user. I look for a software according to the following 3 points. 1) The software I...
I have just installed on the test PC also MP1.15. And this software is properly plays all videos and all portrait-mode- images...
Hi, I am new to Mediaportal. What is the difference between Mediaportal version 1 and 2? When will Mediaportal 2 become a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] MP2 not skipping commercials (1 Viewer) DE
Hi ge2301 Thank you for your prompt reply I have tried using both a keyboard (F8 test) and a remote configured with mappings as attached. All have failed to jump to the next chapter for a recording that has chapters built using comskip. Works via mouse click at bottom of the player (See MP2-05) MP2 version 2.4 Skin is Default WMC...
Hi ge2301 Thank you for your prompt reply I have tried using both a keyboard (F8 test) and a remote configured with mappings as...
I got the comskip setup and it runs and generates the .txt files that show the locations of the commercials. When I playback the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, perfect! Not a problem. I have enough of them - and JSchuricht has even more ;) Just want to make sure that for those who have properly tagged files and/or correct nfo-files nothing is broken. Which seems to be the case for you.
Thanks, perfect! Not a problem. I have enough of them - and JSchuricht has even more ;) Just want to make sure that for those who...
I am having a weird issue in movies. I think it's one movie, not sure which that is causing "this view could not be built" to pop...
Replies
Views
People have provided unofficial install for Windows Media Center to work under Windows 10?? How, tell me more about this?? Because I do know that WMC can still be installed in Windows 10 so I did installed the unofficial version of WMC in Windows 10 but it didn't have the Ceton TV Tuner Wizard in it that why every time I click on the...
People have provided unofficial install for Windows Media Center to work under Windows 10?? How, tell me more about this?? Because...
: Description I think I have 2.1 Media Portal 2 I am really not sure, but when I click on the Live TV Icon it attempts to load...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
I don't really understand this (although I have just got up!) OK, I've found that MP1 doesn't get focus by the GUI being used with my remote (which is why I had to setup EventGhost to give it focus when certain keys are pressed) or with ampDroid but wouldn't a better solution be to make MP take focus automatically whenever it receives...
I don't really understand this (although I have just got up!) OK, I've found that MP1 doesn't get focus by the GUI being used with...
MediaPortal 2 Alpha 1 - Winter release! Time for another Alpha release of the next generation in HTPC software: MediaPortal 2...
Replies
Views
Good that you solve your share's issue. Sorry I am not using TV at all, but take a look at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-slimtv-watch-tv-in-mp2-incl-pip-support-update-19-03-2012.106231/ , there might be answers to tome of your questions.
Good that you solve your share's issue. Sorry I am not using TV at all, but take a look at...
Hi all MP2 fellows, nearly exactly one month after the first Alpha Release of MediaPortal 2 it is time to share a new build with...
Replies
Views
Danke sehr Lehmden - I finally got there. I shall have some fun trying out MP2 later on tonight. Alex
Danke sehr Lehmden - I finally got there. I shall have some fun trying out MP2 later on tonight. Alex
Hello, Apologies if this is a bit of of an obvious question but I am starting to get a bit confused about all the latest...
Replies
Views
Hi. This tool is no longer be developed or maintained. There is a new tool named "MediaPortal2-Buddy" that will do it's work and much more, You can find the new tool here: MediaPortal2-Buddy This thread will be closed.
Hi. This tool is no longer be developed or maintained. There is a new tool named "MediaPortal2-Buddy" that will do it's work and...
Hi. As the release of the first MP 2.1 version ( MP 2.1 Pre- Release) will most likely be in the next 48 hours it is time for a new...
Replies
Views
If I may chime in, there's more interest for this than seems on first sight. IMO it's MP's TV server that is its strongest card and should be ported first. I do recognise @offbyone 's comment about it containing the most OS-specific code though. Anyway, I'm attempting to make it work on linux (I'd like my TV server to run on a...
If I may chime in, there's more interest for this than seems on first sight. IMO it's MP's TV server that is its strongest card and...
Hi everyone, I've been thinking of trying to port MediaPortal 2 to Linux for some time now. I realize there were a lot of tries...
Replies
Views
Hi. I think so ;) But the release date will be after summer holidays, I fear... Be patient
Hi. I think so ;) But the release date will be after summer holidays, I fear... Be patient
Since the release of our 10th anniversary edition we made big progress in development. So we feel that it's time to share some new...
Replies
Views
I meant MP2Ext is work in progress in my post above. I really believe that your posts make people leave MediaPortal instead of attract them. MPExt for MP1 were developed during several years and we developed MediaPortal iViewer during those years. A lot of effort has been put in the service and it's stable although the version...
I meant MP2Ext is work in progress in my post above. I really believe that your posts make people leave MediaPortal instead of...
Please help with Question: How to ? I have installed MP2 from the package "MP2-Setup-SummerRelease_15" Attempting to setup EPG and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom