General (36 Viewers)

OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep my fingers crossed for future developments.
I'm using MP 2.4 and wonder if the TV Server is capable of recognising that the programme currently being recorded is overrunning...
Replies
Views
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes sense at an HTPC because you don't have to connect a mouse and keyboard. ------------------------- Du benötigst kein Windows Account. Ebenso kannst Du das Anmelde Passwort entfernen so das der PC immer...
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes...
Before i install MediaPortal2 I read the system information . It says: Setup your system to auto-logon when Windows starts. My...
Replies
Views
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
Replies
Views
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos' still didnt play. But the client attached to the server OK and can do everything except play TV programs (and videos) - the screen with the player controls loads (and fade away as normal after 10s) just...
Hi ge2301 I wasnt 100% clear above - when I said everything was now working other than displaying TV, I also meant that 'videos'...
Hi i just upgraded my motherboard and drive and installed a replacement copy (server and client) of MP2.4. all works perfectly...
Replies
Views
There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin WebRadio. A full separation for TV and Radio is planned with the next release though.
There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin...
I have just upgraded from MP1 to MP2.4. In the client there doesn't seem to be a radio button any more. How do I play radio...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Weather DE
Turns out it was my windows settings it's fine now I changed the location in windows.
Turns out it was my windows settings it's fine now I changed the location in windows.
I can't change the weather from F to Celsius
Replies
Views
Hi, I had no issues at all, so there must be something fundamentally wrong in your setup. I think with your level of information they can not help you at all. There is an instruction how to report issues and logs are always required. I’m really not sure what you want to say. Are you asking, if there will be an android based client...
Hi, I had no issues at all, so there must be something fundamentally wrong in your setup. I think with your level of information...
Tested 2.4 a few days ago, search and added the server from client but after added it said server disconnected. Removed and it...
Replies
Views
Hi all - thanks for looking into this. I have some updated info - today (before reading the above) I started preparing this 'test system' to become the live system - this simply meant adding a couple of extra TV cards (USB) and changing the media library locations and TV recording location from e.g. "C:\users\public\recorded TV" to a...
Hi all - thanks for looking into this. I have some updated info - today (before reading the above) I started preparing this 'test...
I just installed MP2.4 on a new Win10 box (new test system for replacement of MP2.3 laptop) and its all working fine except that...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I was reading about 2.4.1 and thought about it when typing this inquiry Much appreciate the info, I will get this going in the next few weeks and share my experience. Thanks!
Sorry, I was reading about 2.4.1 and thought about it when typing this inquiry Much appreciate the info, I will get this going in...
I see the instructions say just uninstall 2.3 and install 2.4.1. My concern is losing all my configuration settings. I cannot...
Replies
Views
OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been messing around prior with restoring AudioMetadataExtractor.dll in both the MP2-Client and MP2-Server directories under 'Program Files (x86)' from my MP2.3.0 backup but the import wasn't working but when I...
OK I solved the problem. I ran another import on 2 new albums and this time the Album art was successfully grabbed. I had been...
Today I updated from MP2.3.0 to MP2.4.0 and everything looks good so far except all Album art is not showing for my Music...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom