I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction (4 Viewers)

With ION the problem might be in the memory bandwidth that you have from GPU to system memory (vidoe frame needs to be copied and it is generally with all GPUs). There are two ways that could be tried for reducing the GPU / CPU power requirements for the plugins that are analysing video frame's content. 1) Allow plugins to...
With ION the problem might be in the memory bandwidth that you have from GPU to system memory (vidoe frame needs to be copied and...
Hi, I seem to be getting regular frame drops when IFC is active. The first 5-10 minutes will be ok, but then I get numerous...
Replies
Views
Hi Fragga, which AR had this video and which view mode did you select for this AR?
Hi Fragga, which AR had this video and which view mode did you select for this AR?
Hey iam looking youtube flash videos with MP and this videos have often very strenge black bars but i cant get IFC working with...
Replies
Views
Yes auto 3d i know it. Im using it. So i will test vsm with your settings.
Yes auto 3d i know it. Im using it. So i will test vsm with your settings.
Hi Martin, I have a feature request. Since i now own a 3DTV now i can playback SBS (Side By Side) 3D movies. This is a format with...
Replies
Views
Well there is a easy way of testing out that theory, use different codecs for video\tv and use Shift+! to see what is being used. I do not remember reading anything recently about a screw up that big, someone on the team would have noticed and nothing in mantis. So it looks like totally a FTR problem, which is now resolved.
Well there is a easy way of testing out that theory, use different codecs for video\tv and use Shift+! to see what is being used...
Hi! I'd Like to know if it is possible to disable IFC for videos and TV series and have it work only for Live and Recorded TV...
Replies
Views
I think so, yes. =)
I think so, yes. =)
Hi guys, Before I jump to 1.3.0a, I am trying to check all my plugins still work :D Does anyone have IFC working on 1.3.0a ok...
Replies
Views
Hello Marvman. Yesterday i would upgrade to your newest version, but i can't. See the Screenshots !! Is this only for mp 1.6pre ? Or can i use this for 1.5 Final too ?
Hello Marvman. Yesterday i would upgrade to your newest version, but i can't. See the Screenshots !! Is this only for mp 1.6pre ...
Hello, I just tested Scythe42's fixes for 1.4.0 Version and had to disable IFC: After first channel change on TV, no Reaction...
Replies
Views
Added latest beta in the beta thread, had no time to create skin files, rest is doing fine, with 1.2.0.beta
Added latest beta in the beta thread, had no time to create skin files, rest is doing fine, with 1.2.0.beta
All bugs for version 2.0.2 goes inside here.
Replies
Views
IFC is not CPU hungry, the cause is that the current image is copied from the GPU and that seems that produces the lags. I can't reproduce it. I only can tell my codecs and my nvidia settings I have installed the power dvd 10 codec (for SD), the ffdshow codec and the coreAVC (for HD).
IFC is not CPU hungry, the cause is that the current image is copied from the GPU and that seems that produces the lags. I can't...
All bugs for version 2.0.1 goes inside here.
Replies
Views
In the UK many channels don't broadcast during late night/early morning, if I were to try and switch to a channel in such a state with IFC enabled then CPU usage hits 100% and mediaportal has essentially crashed (can't do squat with it except end task). Normally trying to tune to a dead channel in mediaportal causes a small delay...
In the UK many channels don't broadcast during late night/early morning, if I were to try and switch to a channel in such a state...
You already guessed it eh :-) Kick your bug right here for version 2.0.3. :thx:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Any news in here? DE
Marvman was last seen: Dec 17, 2013 I hope everything's fine here?
Replies
Views
Ifc is outdated and not part of mp.
Ifc is outdated and not part of mp.
Hello, Maybe you can add a 3d detection that can detect 3d movies and set ifc to sleep or of for this 3d movie.because when he make...
Replies
Views
Hi Jameson, it depends on your black bars. Usually 16:9 embedded in 4:3 hast single black bars on top and bottom and this can handled by IFC. View Mode is 4:3(Letterbox) and should set to Stretch.
Hi Jameson, it depends on your black bars. Usually 16:9 embedded in 4:3 hast single black bars on top and bottom and this can...
Thought I would start a new thread seems as there is whole forum now ;) Anyway I am just a little confused if this plugin can do...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom